The fall of Kate Moss

narlacat said:
Can't say I have either.
She looks short too, is she??
She doesn't seem as tall as other models.

LOL I'm not sure. From where I stand, they all pretty much look short to me. LOL I think she's got to be at least 5'6 or 5'7.

LOLOL Jeana!!!

I have no idea how tall or short she is. Very few models are under 5'7.

Jeana (DP) said:
She wasn't in that rehab nearly long enough to do enough to cure her habit.
Addicts are never cured, just recovering. This is long enough to detox, and if she has been in rehab before, this may be all she needs. It's up to her to continue to work a recovery program in the real world. Addicts are helpless when it comes to taking drugs.........unless..........they keep to their program....this is the only choice they have.

honeylou said:
Addicts are never cured, just recovering. This is long enough to detox, and if she has been in rehab before, this may be all she needs. It's up to her to continue to work a recovery program in the real world. Addicts are helpless when it comes to taking drugs.........unless..........they keep to their program....this is the only choice they have.

You're right. Very good post.

story link

Kate Moss planning to move to US with boyfriend
Friday November 25 2005 13:12 IST

Troubled supermodel Kate Moss and her controversial rocker boyfriend Pete Doherty are planning to move to the US.

The pair plans to live in the US after Pete finishes his treatment at the Meadows clinic in Arizona, reported ananova.com.

Jeana (DP) said:
There are so many beautiful women modeling. I've never seen the attraction with Moss. :waitasec:
OMGosh...me either. Nothing pretty about her.:loser:

LButler said:
I've posted this before - I AM SO SICK OF OUR FASCINATION WITH CELEBS, I COULD JUST PUKE.

Just look at this very site. All the people missing, a war being fought, kids missing, sex offenders everywhere you turn, and the media would rather put the spotlight on some celeb with a fresh boob job, getting divorced for the 3rd time, just out of rehab for something, and wearing $5000 shoes on the red carpet, than address any of the issues of our society.

And we wonder what's happening to the morals in our society. This is what gets spoonfed to our kids everyday!!

Kate, I don't care if you shoot heroin or snort coke, I just wish I didn't have to hear about any of them for any reason!!
:woohoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woohoo:

Kate Moss' boyfriend Doherty arrested
Leader of Babyshambles suspected of drug possession

LONDON, England (AP) -- Rocker Pete Doherty, best known as the on-off boyfriend of supermodel Kate Moss, has been arrested on suspicion of drug possession, police and the singer's spokesman said Thursday.

Doherty, 26, was stopped by police as he drove along a street in west London early Wednesday, said spokesman Tony Linkin.

The Metropolitan Police said officers had stopped a car that was driving erratically in the area. Police said "substances" were found and a 26-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possessing Class A drugs -- a category that includes cocaine and heroin.

The driver was taken to a local police station and later released on bail. He is due to report back next month.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/01/people.doherty.ap/index.html

I say, if she has in fact cleaned up her act, good for her!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,178292,00.html

SNIP

Kate Moss will appear in an ad for Virgin Mobile, in an irreverent spot seen as part of a comeback after a drug scandal that threatened her modeling career.
Moss, 31, will appear in a television ad that will be in keeping with other spots in which celebrities have poked fun at their public image, the company said Friday.

"Kate Moss is an icon," said James Kydd, brand director of Virgin Mobile. "We are thrilled that she has agreed to appear in our latest commercial. In return, the least we can do is make it really funny."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back