The Family Dog

Status
Not open for further replies.
close_enough said:
:blowkiss: back atcha Polk....

i know we've read that JY 'rescued' this dog & took it home, & apparently loved the dog, but in a case like this, i wouldn't put it past him to kick the poor thing, if he got in the way.....adrenalin (sp?) pumpin, trying to hurry & get the 'deed' done.....you're probably right though.....

Agree with you hon, specially if he could conduct illicit AFFAIRS behind his wifes back, let alone bludgeon her and his baby son to death! DEFIES LOGIC! He could kick his wife in the teeth with those WOMEN ... so he could very well kick the dog. The man is beyond redemption. THE ONLY thing is ... the dog would not sue for half the house, half his pay-packet in child support and half their joint estate. So? he might stroke said non-suit doggy.... (just like cucmubers, eh??? :silenced:

<<<She says, taking a quick Bad-Kramer wink as she retreats to back of stage... ;)......">>>

And yeah, close... right: we'll hear the Jasonites lament at length in denial as to what a "wonderful, goofy, funny, caring, grieving "loving-couple" and great son/brother he was' .... :sick: Bleck ... OJ, Scott, Mark, Perry : I HEAR YAH!!!

Mygirlsadie said:
Wouldnt the family dog attack if it were someone the dog did not know and it was hurting its' mommy? I have a German Shepherd and she is a sweetheart but if someone we don't know comes to the door my girl is right next to me standing at attention kinda like feeling out the situation. I would think that if someone tried to do something to me she would most definately attack.

I have a sweet German Shepherd that lives in the house and she greats everyone with her ball in her mouth assuming they are there to play. I admit I envision her turning into a killer if her family is threatened but would she know how to attack having had no experience? The Groens had dogs; Tara Grinstead had a Shepherd, as did the Horowitz. Although all in pens outside I think – powerless to help. The Lunsfords had a small dog that should have been counted on to do some yapping…. In cases like Nicole Brown, Peterson and Porco the dogs knew the murderers but there are these cases where the dogs were unable or didn’t protect/alert their people.
We have always assumed our dog would be a protection to my daughter as she walked her but had been reading that pets not trained in protection might not be consistent in their reaction. DH tried to recruit a friend unknown to the dog to conduct an experiment but the friend declined. The dog did make an unexpected snap at the hand of a neighborhood kid who tried to pet her while on a walk so I guess she might be of help in an attack. We do know that we are in fact safe from wandering cats – dog will not chase or even bark just a growl to let us know!
Always heartbreaking to hear of the pets- seems like there was a case with a cat that was in the home and would have witnessed all…..

Jade said:
I have a sweet German Shepherd that lives in the house and she greats everyone with her ball in her mouth assuming they are there to play. I admit I envision her turning into a killer if her family is threatened but would she know how to attack having had no experience? The Groens had dogs; Tara Grinstead had a Shepherd, as did the Horowitz. Although all in pens outside I think – powerless to help. The Lunsfords had a small dog that should have been counted on to do some yapping…. In cases like Nicole Brown, Peterson and Porco the dogs knew the murderers but there are these cases where the dogs were unable or didn’t protect/alert their people.
We have always assumed our dog would be a protection to my daughter as she walked her but had been reading that pets not trained in protection might not be consistent in their reaction. DH tried to recruit a friend unknown to the dog to conduct an experiment but the friend declined. The dog did make an unexpected snap at the hand of a neighborhood kid who tried to pet her while on a walk so I guess she might be of help in an attack. We do know that we are in fact safe from wandering cats – dog will not chase or even bark just a growl to let us know!
Always heartbreaking to hear of the pets- seems like there was a case with a cat that was in the home and would have witnessed all…..

Oh... wow ... We are so in-synch with out pets Jade, that we can see "stories" in their eyes. There is no such thing as a bad pet.... there are bad owners. Animals are wonderful creatures and are able to endure the impossible. How to find out? You don't need to own one ... you just need to love one...

Just a thought. With a young daughter in the house and the bedrooms supposedly upstairs, maybe there was a child-gate on the stairs (most people with 2 year olds put up gates on the stairs), thus the dog couldn't go upstairs and track the blood, but the daughter was already upstairs?

MassComm said:
Just a thought. With a young daughter in the house and the bedrooms supposedly upstairs, maybe there was a child-gate on the stairs (most people with 2 year olds put up gates on the stairs), thus the dog couldn't go upstairs and track the blood, but the daughter was already upstairs?

hmmmm, interesting.....we've only heard about the dog's prints being in the house....nothing about whether they were found upstairs or just in the downstairs area...

from what i've gathered, the bedrooms were upstairs & so was the home 'office'....

Well, LE hasn't said anything about footprints but if you want to believe People Mag, the article starts out "Tiny footprints, made of blood were everywhere." So if that's the case then no gate.

Just wondering - Didn't Meredith make some reference to this as well in the 911 call?

jilly said:
Well, LE hasn't said anything about footprints but if you want to believe People Mag, the article starts out "Tiny footprints, made of blood were everywhere." So if that's the case then no gate.

Just wondering - Didn't Meredith make some reference to this as well in the 911 call?
Yes Meredith said in the 911 call there were little foot prints all over. I also recall early on it was said (can't remember who said that) that supposedly the dog slept in Cassidy's room at night.

Close, did you read or hear on a show that there were dog prints throughout the house? I wonder that because you just mentioned paw prints, and I did read this within the last two weeks.

I've had the same thought MGS about the dogs reaction to the murderer. Really the dog was JY's and Michelle inherited him by marriage. If his master was bludgeoning her and told him to stay or sit, would he obey with all that going on?

Gee, how do you search for 3 letter words in the search mode?

The People Magazine article stated that there were little bloody foot prints all over the house. I'm thinking the article referred to the child's footprints. :(
IMO, the dog was in the house when the murder occured and it was most likely locked in another room.

sorry guys...i worded that wrong...when i posted ONLY the paw prints i was talking strictly about the dog at that time....yes, Cassidy's foot prints were all over the house.....

RC...wasn't it Smoketree (sp?) that mentioned the paw prints in the house, along with the other 'things' done to Michelle's body???....good grief, i can't separate rumor from fact anymore with this case :banghead:

It could be Close, as I did go back and read her posts. I'll check it out!

It was Smoketree8 Close:

http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?postid=8866485#post8866485

Snip
" . .It was stated the child and the dog tracked it in the house. I bet the wold house was sprayed with luminol."

A couple of posts down she says her hubby was told this by a family member. Scandi

PS: Very Good Close! A beautiful eagle feather for you today. lol

close_enough said:
sorry guys...i worded that wrong...when i posted ONLY the paw prints i was talking strictly about the dog at that time....yes, Cassidy's foot prints were all over the house.....

RC...wasn't it Smoketree (sp?) that mentioned the paw prints in the house, along with the other 'things' done to Michelle's body???....good grief, i can't separate rumor from fact anymore with this case :banghead:
Yep yep Close..... but wouldn't elaborate on what was 'apparently done' to Chelle.

She was also the person who stated that it was Meredith who found the tooth while collecting 'personal effects' from the Birchleaf Dr home.

Sami
*advertiser censored*

Interesting Sami, as we always thought it was the Young family that found the tooth. Did you hear it was a small tooth or part of a tooth?

How's your little Girlie?

scandi said:
Interesting Sami, as we always thought it was the Young family that found the tooth. Did you hear it was a small tooth or part of a tooth?

How's your little Girlie?
Hiya gorgeous :)

It was...it was Jason's sister who found the 'tooth' (not sure if it was Heather or Kimberly, but I'd guess Heather). I don't know if it was a full one or partial......but I was sure hoping it was a cap from Jason's teeth, lol.

My grammybaby is doing well. She's got me all clucky, lol. My daughter expresses milk so proud dad take in turns feeding too and they alternate the night feeds (him one night, her the next). I have to say I'm proud of SIL. He's a very considerate father and makes sure that my girl gets plenty of rest and sleep.

Hugs
Sami

scandi said:
It could be Close, as I did go back and read her posts. I'll check it out!

It was Smoketree8 Close:

http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?postid=8866485#post8866485

Snip
" . .It was stated the child and the dog tracked it in the house. I bet the wold house was sprayed with luminol."

A couple of posts down she says her hubby was told this by a family member. Scandi

PS: Very Good Close! A beautiful eagle feather for you today. lol

thanks for looking that up Scandi:)
....i knew i had read this at ctv....wasn't positive it was Smoketree, but felt it might have been......

Here's another link about the tooth, That Smoketree was dropping some little bombs:

http://boards.courttv.com/showthread.php?postid=8844239#post8844239

Snip
" . .tooth was found in the bedroom by Michelle's sister. She was at the house after the investigators had cleared the crime scene. Meredith was there gathering personal effects when she discovered the tooth. The investigators were contacted and they closed the house again and did another crime scene sweep. The house was torn apart by investigators and was a mess. They had sprayed luminol all over the house."

Eord then comes back to say it was found by JY's sister. This poster has a friend who knows Michelle's family from what she says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB