The Forensic Investigation

The fence always struck me as odd. Like it is there strictly to provide cover from the road. And it wasn't always there with the house. I believe it was erected sometime around 2009. It is tall but not enclosed, so wouldn't be much use as a garden fence.

I tend to think the white fence next to the shed was erected in order to hide a compost pile from view. Nothing to base that on really, except for the fact that I live in a very rural area, we farm, and before we got our tumble composter, we had a very similar set up for our compost pile.

Just a guess, though.

I tend to think the white fence next to the shed was erected in order to hide a compost pile from view. Nothing to base that on really, except for the fact that I live in a very rural area, we farm, and before we got our tumble composter, we had a very similar set up for our compost pile.

Just a guess, though.

When I saw it it instantly reminded me of what my grandpa built to hide his clunker cars he always had and was working on, after my grandma got sick of seeing them. Also could be a place to park a boat or something. I always thought it looked like you could loop off the driveway and go near the tree line and drive a car/boat back there.

I just want to say this with respect to some of these crime scene photos: it is very easy to speculate about what one THINKS they see in photographs. A tape measure case becomes a shoe...sun glare on grass becomes concrete...a blur on the camera lens becomes a pile of dirt, etc. etc. While I think it's human nature to look at these photos and try to figure out what it is we're seeing, I just want to caution everyone not to make assumptions based on what you think you see. You are seeing this stuff through a camera lens, and that's VERY different from seeing something with the naked eye.

MOO, JMO, etc. etc.

I just want to say this with respect to some of these crime scene photos: it is very easy to speculate about what one THINKS they see in photographs. A tape measure case becomes a shoe...sun glare on grass becomes concrete...a blur on the camera lens becomes a pile of dirt, etc. etc. While I think it's human nature to look at these photos and try to figure out what it is we're seeing, I just want to caution everyone not to make assumptions based on what you think you see. You are seeing this stuff through a camera lens, and that's VERY different from seeing something with the naked eye.

MOO, JMO, etc. etc.

So true

MOO, JMO, etc. etc.

aj found 9.JPG I did find a better picture of marker 16 in a news report. And very true about naked eye vs camera view. Especially edited media stuff.

View attachment 74934 I did find a better picture of marker 16 in a news report. And very true about naked eye vs camera view. Especially edited media stuff.

Perspective is lost in a lot of these camera shots, unfortunately. For instance, in this particular photo, I can tell there is a tape measure, and that it's measuring the distance from something in the grass to either the driveway or the edge of the road. But because the photo lacks true perspective, I can't tell if the tape measure extends to the ditch a bit further back from the road, or if it's measuring something in the grass to the side of the driveway. The only thing I can say for certain from this photo is that the tape measure is measuring the distance from a piece of evidence marked #16, to something that might possibly be the driveway.

Another thing about the dump site, in terms of screwing up perspective, is the grass being so over grown. When the camera takes a shot through this waist high grass, it pushes everything in the distance to the front of the camera. In several shots, the white shed looks like it's almost right on top of you, because the overgrown grass forces a false perspective.

You'd think the aerial shots would offer a better sense of perspective, and in many ways, they do...but the waist high grass plays tricks with the eye even then. For instance, several posters are convinced that the location of the body is actually on concrete because they see a glare that, to their eye, looks like concrete that extends all the way the the brick shed on the right. What they are actually seeing, imo, if a blur from the grass blowing (it was windy when these shots were taken).

So...like I said, VERY difficult to look at still shots under these conditions, and definitively say that what you think you see is actually what is there.

We've passed the 7 week point since she was found. Here's to hoping the next two weeks bring toxicology results. :rose:

We've passed the 7 week point since she was found. Here's to hoping the next two weeks bring toxicology results. :rose:

I am surprised it has only been that. Seems like so much longer. :sigh:

Since they said it would be 9 weeks + I am hoping for an answer by July 4th at this point.

M, it does truly feel like so much longer! I am soooo ready for some clear answers and good, solid evidence. Hoping this doesn't continue to draaaaag on.

The wheels of justice turn so slowly. :(:shame: :copcar::copcar:

You know what, though? Even though the wheels of justice seem stuck in a rut now, I have a deep gut feeling that they are going to come out speeding before too long and zoom to a trial & punishment. I hope, when this happens, the mud that's kicked up will splatter all over ANYONE involved in AJ's disappearance and murder and clearly show their participation!

Heather Bogle went missing 4/10, the day AJ was found. Her tox results are already back. Sigh...

Heather Bogle went missing 4/10, the day AJ was found. Her tox results are already back. Sigh...

They may tell us that we are waiting on toxicology but that doesn't mean anything, IMO. LE can say anything to protect the integrity of the investigation. There are so many other factors that play into this case; I would like answers too, but I believe LE already has the answers we seek. When they decide to move forward and when they decide to share with us is up to them. One day, hopefully soon, it will all come to surface. I don't think they are scrambling around trying to figure out what happened.

How long do we have to wait?

http://www.vdh.state.va.us/medExam/FriendsFamilyFAQ.htm

What does it mean when a case “pending”? Death certificates are deemed to be pending when laboratory studies or investigations are needed to determine the cause and manner of death. Unfortunately, a time frame for when a specific case will be completed cannot be established. The circumstances of cases differ and each case is handled independently. Depending on circumstances, some cases can take more than 12 weeks to complete.

[video=twitter;614552306202353664]https://twitter.com/13laurageller/status/614552306202353664[/video]

@13LauraGeller: BREAKING: the cause of death in the Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell case is “Acute Heroin Poisoning”, and the manner of death is “Undetermined”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back