The Front Porch

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/source-says-4-hour-window-for-abduction?clienttype=printable

"The Starbucks job kept Irwin longer than he expected, but he did not use his work cell to call home. Bradley has said she was not alarmed by the delay."

Well, considering she was supposedly blacked out, that is a strange thing to say.

Also, if DB expected JI to come home at 10:30, why would she immediately (supposedly) go to bed right away instead of waiting up for him? Very odd.

another odd thing about the 'back yard', didn't DB say see didn't look in the 'back yard' for fear of what she might see? could baby of fallen from deck?
/

I have been hesitant to mention this, but... is the back yard where the dog is kept? Could she have been worried that the dog injured Lisa (if she had wandered outside) or mutilated her remains (if she knew Lisa to be dead).

eta - If that is where the dog is kept, it might deter them from socializing out back also.

Well, considering she was supposedly blacked out, that is a strange thing to say.

Also, if DB expected JI to come home at 10:30, why would she immediately (supposedly) go to bed right away instead of waiting up for him? Very odd.

Not only did she go to bed, right exactly at the time Dad was supposed to be coming back home, but she supposedly told both of the boys to come to bed with her as well. Right exactly at the estimated time of her husbands arrival back home from a double shift at work. ?? Seems kind of odd considering he would be pretty tired and wanting some sleep at that time.

And you are right, very strange that she said she was not alarmed that he was late. Because, how did she even know it, since she supposedly went to bed and was very drunk at the time. So MAYBE, she was not really that drunk, even though she wants us all to believe that she was.

I think that some things, after they have been reported over and over again, and not disputed by anyone, are pretty clearly true. Even In Da Middle, who lives in the neighborhood, says that they do it all the time. So, although I have no clue who verified it, it clearly is true.
It would have been far more suspicious, to me anyway, if they had NOT been sitting out front on that beautiful evening like the always did.

It could mean something but I don't necessarily see anything suspicious about them sitting out front vs out back. It was a neighbor that was there.

In one of the subdivisions we lived at when our kiddos were younger, most had very nice decks put on but neighbors usually sat out front if they were sitting out together. Sometimes sitting on the steps, on chairs, sometimes sitting right on the ground in the driveway, wherever we happened to land. More people from the neighborhood are out front.

If we had family or friends over that weren't from the neighborhood, we'd be more likely to sit out back.

I wonder if the rumor is true that they were actually over on the neighbor's front porch?

According to Jim Spellman, Shane Beagley said it was Deb's porch.

Tweet from November 9th:

earlier he was out on DB stoop with both ladies from ROUGHLY 7pm-8:30pm. No exact time. He says they were drinking he was not

Tweet from January 25th:

@deb_ozgirl Shane told me that they were on Deb's porch as widely reported and then later he came out for a last cigarette...

https://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

ETA:

JIM SPELLMAN, CNN ALL-PLATFORM JOURNALIST: We have another person on the scene here as well as Dane. We have a man named Shane. Now, this whole time we`ve known that Deb Bradley, the mother of Baby Lisa was out on her porch drinking with her next-door neighbor. We know -- now know that for at least an hour and a half of that time, a third person, a man named Shane, who was two doors down, had joined them.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/08/ijvm.01.html

yes nina, that is what has been "reported". however, ron recently posted on his fb page that he heard differently from someone he says is a reliable source...

yes nina, that is what has been "reported". however, ron recently posted on his fb page that he heard differently from someone he says is a reliable source...

Yes, I saw Ron's post. Jim Spellman interviewed Shane Beagley. Jim says that Shane said, while he was there, for about 1 1/2 hours, they were sitting on DB's porch/stoop. Jim has been extremely reliable and objective throughout this case, I have no reason to doubt that is what Shane told him.

odd that that there's such a contradiction about that info...

gotta wonder why ron would believe otherwise... or why someone would "put" that story out there. what purpose would it serve?

gotta wonder why ron would believe otherwise... or why someone would "put" that story out there. what purpose would it serve?

:seeya: Just "chiming in" here ... fwiw ...

JMO ... but I have always believed that there is "something" hinky about the "front porch" ...

And JMO ... but there is a "reason" that Deb sat on the porch for hours with the neighbor besides "drinking" and "smoking" ...

I missed Ron's report about the front porch ... has Ron stated what he heard that contradicts JS's report ?

TIA !

:moo:

:seeya: Just "chiming in" here ... fwiw ...

JMO ... but I have always believed that there is "something" hinky about the "front porch" ...

And JMO ... but there is a "reason" that Deb sat on the porch for hours with the neighbor besides "drinking" and "smoking" ...

I missed Ron's report about the front porch ... has Ron stated what he heard that contradicts JS's report ?

TIA !

Rugen's friend has a friend who is the wife of an LE officer "involved" in the case. Rugen's friend was adamant that the drinking occurred on S Brando's front porch rather than Deb's porch.

I would like to know if Rugen is aware of the information that Spellman reported.

Here is a link to Rugen's FB page:

http://www.facebook.com/KansasCityPI

Posted April 7th.

*Wonders if she is still out porch-sitting, after hearing recent reports...*

Good Morning Red :)

I am not sure who to believe anymore. If the info that was put out there by Shane to Jim to report, and it was false, i can see why RR would put this out there. But who is to say that RR is right? RR wasn't there the night in question, so it makes me question his motive. Didn't Shane stay at a friends house that night? So with him not being there, how would he know, either?

all JMO :)

Good Morning Red :)

I am not sure who to believe anymore. If the info that was put out there by Shane to Jim to report, and it was false, i can see why RR would put this out there. But who is to say that RR is right? RR wasn't there the night in question, so it makes me question his motive. Didn't Shane stay at a friends house that night? So with him not being there, how would he know, either?

all JMO :)

James Brando, Samantha Brando's (now ex) husband stayed at a friends house, not Shane. :) Shane was on the stoop/porch with DB and SBrando for about 1 and 1/2 hours that night.

Rugen's friend has a friend who is the wife of an LE officer "involved" in the case. Rugen's friend was adamant that the drinking occurred on S Brando's front porch rather than Deb's porch.

I would like to know if Rugen is aware of the information that Spellman reported.

Posted April 7th.

This is what we need from people like the above referenced wife. Since LE isn't telling us anything, we need leaks from somewhere. Keep em coming!

Posted April 7th.

:seeya: Thank You, askfornina !!

Wow ... this is interesting ... the "front porch" IMO has always been hinky ... and I do NOT believe that Ron Rugen would post info that is NOT credible ...

Now, with all due respect to Jim Spellman, JMO, but HLN and the MSM spent more time examining the "SODDI Theory" than "looking at" Lisa's parents ... The media has been very, very "friendly" and "generous" with Deb and Jeremy ...

JMO and MOO ... but I think that this is a "good possibility" that they were sitting on the neighbor's porch ...

Remember, Samantha B has NEVER spoken to the media ... I know I know -- she does NOT have to ... but IF your neighbor's baby was "kidnapped" and you were with your neighbor earlier sitting on HER porch, wouldn't you say "something" about this "kidnapping", especially if you were just there a few hours before it "allegedly" happened ?

There have been "unverified" reports that Deb still sits on her porch ... which, IMO, is "odd" because IF you were sitting on YOUR porch for hours the night your baby was "kidnapped", would you still keep going back out there ? JMO, but I think Deb sits out there to "continue the deception" of what she "reported" that night as having happened -- when she may not have even been on her own porch ...

JMO, but this is one of the many reasons WHY Deb is so DECEPTIVE -- AND --

This would further explain Jeremy's statement that he went to the neighbor's house looking for Lisa after he got home !

Now, NOT that I completely believe "everything" Jeremy has said ... AND, IIRC, that statement about going to the neighbor was stated early on ...

WHY did Jeremy say he went to the neighbor's house looking for Lisa ? Could it be that he did because he knew that is where they were "hanging out" ?

Oh ... just thought of something else : the 2 boys ... they would know IF Deb was sitting on HER porch, or was next door at the neighbor's porch, right ?

Just like everything else in this case, there is "something" about the "Front Porch" that is NOT adding up ...

:moo::moo::moo:

Perhaps she is sitting on the front porch now for no other reason than she is watching the boys while they play outside, like she did before.

And, I do not believe they were on Samantha's porch - I simply can't take the word of Rugen's friend who has a friend who has a wife who has friend - etc. Makes much more sense to accept what has been reported from the get-go. Why would they lie about where they were sitting? Does that mean that Shane is also lying about where he was when he said he was on Deb's front stoop?

Perhaps she is sitting on the front porch now for no other reason than she is watching the boys while they play outside, like she did before.

And, I do not believe they were on Samantha's porch - I simply can't take the word of Rugen's friend who has a friend who has a wife who has friend - etc. Makes much more sense to accept what has been reported from the get-go. Why would they lie about where they were sitting? Does that mean that Shane is also lying about where he was when he said he was on Deb's front stoop?

JMO, but I think that Ron Rugen's posting about "The Front Porch" has "LEGS" ...

Ron IS privy to much more info than that which has been made public ... He has info, which he chooses to share and info he canNOT share ... and understandably so.

BBM: To "accept" what has been reported with respect to the Front Porch would be to "accept" Deb's "story" ...

And Deb is "deceptive," has changed her "timeline" and "stories" several times ... she has lawyered up with 2 defense attorneyS ... and it goes on and on ...

As to the question of "Why would they lie about where they were sitting?" : Because there is a reason for Deb to lie ... It would be "speculation" at this point because LE has NOT confirmed IF -- IF Deb was sitting on HER porch ...

And wasn't Shane "new" to the neighborhood ? We have NOT heard from Shane himself -- just like we have NOT heard from Deb's neighbor Samantha B -- who spent the evening on The Front Porch with Deb the night Lisa went "missing" ...

The Front Porch, IMO, is just another one of the many HINKY parts of Deb's story ...

JMO and :moo::moo::moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member