The garrote points to........

I have a questions. As the fact, the deadly forces (the head blow and the strangulation) have happens from JBR's BACK. What do you think it means? Let's talk about the head blow. IMO, if this blow has been done from the BACK then after such a forcefull head blow to the back of her head would you assumed that this child should fall forward on her face and have some kind of abrasions/damage on her face (especially, to her nose)? I do understand that fall could happens on the carpeted area but the force in which the head blow happens should send JBR 'flying' into the floor. And IMO regardless of carpeted or not floor, we should see some kind of scratches on the palms of her hands and/or on her face. But nothing there! What do you think it means? If the head blow has been done from the FRONT (as per ST or JBR was pushed and hit her head on the corner of cabinet or the faucet or whatever sharp area was there at that moment) then would you assumed that some other abrasions should be visiable on the back of her body and shoulders? But she has nothing there as well! What is it saying to you?

In regards of the strangulation, if it was done as the part of the staging - I can understand why it would be done from the back.

Jonbenet did have an abrasion on her chin in about the spot where she might have gotten scraped if she were on the floor and trying to get up when hit. That could point to being chased by another kid and falling or head down and scraping chin from the force of being hit. I'd think it would be larger from such force if hit while the head was down near the floor though.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back