The Hoff gets sole custody of kids

I think what has gone on is that throughout this long bitter custody fight she has leaked things to the press to make him look bad..

I never did watch the video .... but did it actually show the daughters??

The report before that was that his daughter tried to commit suicide and he just was like "no big deal" but again it turned out to be some BS media spin the mother (who BTW looks like HELL time HAS not been kind to her)
was trying to leak.

If this is what she did in public imagine what she did in private??
I think her vindictiveness towards him helped in the courts decision.

I could not careless about DH but I really think if the court gave him custody it was because she was a totally bad parent.

I haven't followed them myself. But every night when I set the DVR, the TV automatically comes on to Entertainment Tonight or the like and Billy Bush is yelling about something. Some days it was the Hoff. So all my info comes from teasers going into commercials.
OMG this is so funny. I get my info from teasers too. Then I repeat it like i know what's going on. Oh hilarious.
I haven't even seen the infamous video except the blips on the news.

OMG this is so funny. I get my info from teasers too. Then I repeat it like i know what's going on. Oh hilarious.
I haven't even seen the infamous video except the blips on the news.

That's all I've seen as well. I don't find drunks that entertaining (unless, of course, the drunk in question is I)!

I probably wouldn't even remember the teasers except posters here like to talk about celebrities and I hate to be left out. (I do draw the line at Paris Hilton, however.)

That's all I've seen as well. I don't find drunks that entertaining (unless, of course, the drunk in question is I)!

I probably wouldn't even remember the teasers except posters here like to talk about celebrities and I hate to be left out. (I do draw the line at Paris Hilton, however.)

And to think I have posted MANY times while drunk lately...and you didn't find me entertaining...sniff sniff.......all kidding aside, I have tried to cut down on my drinking and I hope Hoff does the same as he has kids depending on him SOLELY now!

Well, I'm pretty sure Hoff will cut down on his drinking after that video was released that showed him to be a drunken slob to the whole world--Unusual for the mother to totally lose out on the kids, although Tatum O'neal's heroin habit cost her in the same way--

Wow. Just wow.What up with that mom?

Well, I'm pretty sure Hoff will cut down on his drinking after that video was released that showed him to be a drunken slob to the whole world--Unusual for the mother to totally lose out on the kids, although Tatum O'neal's heroin habit cost her in the same way--

I hope that he cuts down, for his kids sakes.

If the Hoff stops drinking and gets some serious help for his addiction, he may be a great father. I've read some pretty bad things about mama Hoff.

Ok, I found a site that listed his kids ages as 16 & 14...plenty old enough to testify as to where they'd rather live.
I'm not sure that that the drunken tape of him showed a "slip", rather than a "pattern of behavior" like he claimed though.
Anyway, according to the media, Hoff's wife refused a drug test...what kind of idiot fighting for custody of their kids would not know that a drug test would be ordered, and not be clean enough to pass a drug test if they REALLY wanted custody...
hey, I know how it works, I have been in a very nasty custody battle myself...if it gets VERY nasty with lots of mud-slinging you have to be prepared for ANYTHING! And whether you are a drug addict/alcoholic, whatever, if you want your kids bad enough you will make an effort to get them at any cost...I know from experience.
Hoff agreed to an alcohol test for himself, but his ex wouldn't agree to a drug test. That says it all right there.
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/254927/who_has_custody_of_david_hasselhoffs.html

hey WhiteRain!!
The kind of idiot who is doing drugs is the kind that would refuse the test... LOL

She actually tested positive for coke on one test but claimed it was that her hair was extentions and that was why she tested positive...
OK then.......

Gotta give her that A for creative thinking though!!
Both the girls should have said I don't want to live with EITHER OF THESE WACK JOBS I was unfortunate to be born to and hired a lawyer and requested to amancapate themselves ..
Hoff has made Millions off his shows those girls have the money to support themselves and certainly can't make any worse choices than their psychotic parents do for them:)

hey WhiteRain!!
The kind of idiot who is doing drugs is the kind that would refuse the test... LOL

She actually tested positive for coke on one test but claimed it was that her hair was extentions and that was why she tested positive...
OK then.......

Gotta give her that A for creative thinking though!!
Both the girls should have said I don't want to live with EITHER OF THESE WACK JOBS I was unfortunate to be born to and hired a lawyer and requested to amancapate themselves ..
Hoff has made Millions off his shows those girls have the money to support themselves and certainly can't make any worse choices than their psychotic parents do for them:)

hair extensions?????? are u freaking kidding me? No "A" for creative thinking for her here, but an "S" for stupidity....

I read too much online gossip stuff, plus as WhiteRain has, I've been involved in a nasty custody battle. So from somewhere online, be it the gossip sites or the equal parenting sites, I remember hearing that the mother had been warned by the court not only about the drugs, but specifically about Parental Alienation Syndrome.

Knowing how ugly it can get, I'm betting that her releasing the drunk video was just the tip of the iceberg of her acrimony towards Hoff. In most states, one of the things that is used to make an initial determination of custody is the willingness of the parent to facilitate the child's relationship with the other parent.

Judges don't like people disregarding their orders. Sounds like she screwed up big, and screwed up big several times.

Maybe he changed over time. It can't be easy to age gracefully on international television wearing only a speedo.
LMAO.gif

Ewwww, thanks for the visual, Nova!! LOL!!!

.....the mother had been warned by the court not only about the drugs, but specifically about Parental Alienation Syndrome......

She must have taken the same "How to Divorce" class as Kim Basinger.

I've read - but can't find the link - that both girls wanted to live with their Dad.

Who is the mom? Was she an actress? Does she have a name?

If she did have hair extensions and they were human, it is possible, but I doubt they tested the extensions portion of her hair.

Hey, he got drunk, he was a mess, but at least not violent. I think he's trying to clean up. Fortunately for him, he's in the public eye and has more accountability than most drunk dads.

Who is the mom? Was she an actress? Does she have a name?

If she did have hair extensions and they were human, it is possible, but I doubt they tested the extensions portion of her hair.

Hey, he got drunk, he was a mess, but at least not violent. I think he's trying to clean up. Fortunately for him, he's in the public eye and has more accountability than most drunk dads.

I thought she was Catherine Bach. She's a Bach of some sort I believe.That hair extension thing would be hillarious if not for her kids going through all that. Ziggy, ya got a great point though. Are those weaves synthetic?True too that there's many a dad out there looking like him in that video, but nobody even cares.

If you can afford it, you get human hair extensions. A bit more pricey but they last longer. I wish I had some!

This says it all:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/16/hoffs-ex-gets-dinner-and-movie-but-just-barely/

Bottom line, after a thorough investigation, it came to light that it was actually Pam that was abusive (For quite a while, now, she has claimed that it was David that was abusive) and she refused to submit to drug and alcohol testing. If she wants the judge to reconsider her role as custodial parenting in the future, she has to take anger management classes and submit to drug and alcohol tests. But then, she will only be awarded 50% of the custodial parenting rights. To keep his kids, David has to and has agreed to do alcohol testings.

In other words: yep, David is the lesser of 2 evils, for the kids... but on his side is the fact that the abuse allegations Pam lodged against him seem to be unfounded and without a doubt it looks like she did it as an attempt to cover up the fact that SHE was/is the abusive one. Overall, I feel for those girls... but I do hope David takes this as a wakeup call and never has the desire to touch another drop of alcohol... to at least try to give his girls a stable life to live in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back