The Innocence Project and Darlie Routier

This is never going to end, because it's just a continual stall. Everything has been tested and retested over and over. I don't think the state of Texas really wants all the publicity of putting Darlie to death, so they are just going to let her supporters continue to pour money into endless testing. She's not getting out, so it doesn't really matter. But the lawyers have found a gold mine.
Honestly I agree at this point. She's clearly guilty (in my and most people's opinions). There's been a billion tests, it is what it is. It's ridiculous, but if her supporters want to waste all their time and $$$ with testing, whatever, because it's been done before and she is not getting out thankfully.

Has it been established IP is not taking her case? How does one find that information?

The IP is working with Darlie's appellate lawyer. They got involved in my opinion because she has been sentenced to death and they are now advocates for ending the Death Penalty because her case doesn't fit their criteria. Here is the article that states what they are doing. The DNA testing has ended, long ago. and they are now asking for fingerprints again.

r.com/news/local-news/2021/10/additional-dna-tests-ordered-for-routier/

Take it all with a grain of salt, most of that evidence they are talking about in this article has been DNA tested again and again as DNA improved. The bloody fingerprint blood and several other pieces of evidence have been YSTR tested for unknown male dna and none was found.

I’ve watched a lot of things on her and at first I believed her, but there are several things that didn’t add up imho.
Her knife used to cut screen, jewelry wasn't taken at sink where clean up occurred, she named 2 men in her jail letters & freaked out on the stand when asked about it, blood under the glass & vacuum, no cuts on her feet, wine glass was latched wouldn't have been knocked down, Domain didn't bark, motion lites not on, she called media herself to film that grave scene. Her mother had the opportunity a few years ago to go on Dr. Phil? Worldwide attn and any dna testing? She refused. Why? She knows her daughter did this. Her fans say necklace was embedded, had to be surgically removed but it simply fell off when bandage removed. Bruising on her arms prob caused by boys kicking her off. Her wounds were superficial & she didn't know what/where carotid was. She was lucky she didn't kill herself. She was such a light sleeper that she would wake up when Drake turned over in his crib yet she slept through all that? She's guilty. Darlie Routier Fact and Fiction – Separating truth from lies in the Darlie Routier trial

Innocent IMO. The sock, the defensive wounds & the pattern of non+defensive wounds. Also, wasn’t the blood spatter expert found seriously wanting in another case?

I looked briefly at the transcripts but was put off by criticisms of them & the inability to look at exhibits referred to in them.

I looked briefly at the transcripts but was put off by criticisms of them & the inability to look at exhibits referred to in them.
I strongly suggest you familiarize yourself with the transcripts. The Justice for Devon and Damon Routier group on Facebook has many files available to read. Including photos of the boys horrific knife wounds. They are NO comparison to Darlie's "paper cuts", trust me on that.

MeadowMuffin I’m not doing a deep dive into this case. I don’t have the energy for it. I’m interested in developments though.

On April 9, 2024 a Dallas judge ordered further testing of a brush and butter knife residue paid for by the IP. Straw grasping at its finest.

View attachment 496718
View attachment 496719
So much busy work! But I guess it does slow the ticking clock...

The various 2023 motions pertaining to the latent prints can be found on the public access files. I can't search on my phone for some reason but it's fine on my laptop. Anyway search for case F9639973 on

3/10/2023 motion for latent prints.

3/20/2023 Motion for certified latent print examiner to have 4 hours access to Darlie for fingerprint casts.

3/20/2023 Motion to provide the latent prints examiner access to 15 state's exhibits to scan and duplicate, all reference/elimination fingerprint cards, photos of all latent prints, prints from the knife blade, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back