The John Ramsey 2012 Roadshow

John Ramsey has creeped me out so much through out this whole fiasco. He looks like and acts like he has the personality of a fish, a tiger musky maybe. The decisons that were made after Jon Benet was murdered were very telling as well,,,, distance, distance, distance. Poor Jon Benet, it's almost as if she served her purpose of entertainment value. And I agree, Burke had to have been an out cast.

What was JR's alleged motive? Or was this a case of abuse and something went even more terribly wrong, and at least 3 people, maybe more (the family friends, attorney-s) covered up?

I haven't followed the case that closely

There's a squillion VERY interesting threads here.....it's worth having a quick squiz Cazzie :)

OMG look at what Kathy Griffin tweeted...

JonBenet’s dad says he finds shows like Toddlers & Tiaras “unhealthy.” Hate 2 break it 2 u, freaky,u started it.

Has anyone noticed that John has a 'tell' when he talks?
His head nods when he's saying something that is clearly true or that he agrees with, and shakes when he doesn't agree or is responding to something he doesn't agree with.

However sometimes it goes the opposite to what he's saying.
Around 1m40s in particular.
Compare it with the stuff we know is true through...rather telling.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMNnyxkigEg"]JR1 - YouTube[/ame]
After watching that segment at 1:40, I also noticed a shoulder shrug, the quick involuntary type that is an indicator of deceit. (It can be one or both shoulders.)
Reporter: Do you ever think that the killer of JonBenet is still out there.
John shrugs his shoulder and shakes his head, no.
He definitely doesn’t believe that the killer is on the loose, and most of us know why.
The following shows John Edwards and Brian "Kato" Kaelin doing the same thing.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFlXWUoM_UY"]Shoulder Shrug - YouTube[/ame]

John Ramsey has creeped me out so much through out this whole fiasco. He looks like and acts like he has the personality of a fish, a tiger musky maybe. The decisons that were made after Jon Benet was murdered were very telling as well,,,, distance, distance, distance. Poor Jon Benet, it's almost as if she served her purpose of entertainment value. And I agree, Burke had to have been an out cast.

Ditto Peazzzer, throughout, I've been creeped out just looking at him. To this day, whenever I see him being interviewed or hear him speak, I always hear his voice saying it was a "professional" garrot that was used on his daughter. That line makes my blood run cold. I can't explain why only to say it sounded like he was so very deep into a cover up from the very beginning.

There was nothing "professional" about that thing used on poor JonBenet's neck. What made it professional to him. Can he explain that, and how he knows this?

John Ramsey was, during the initial news of his daughter's murder, and still is to this day, to this very minute, a very strange and annoying human.
"Creepy" is the perfect word to describe him. jmo

John Ramsey's Lingering Suspicions
Oct 13, 2008
http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-daughter.html

"John says. "Then, later, they took 200 DNA samples and one by one they purportedly eliminated our friends and acquaintances so they could investigate the only people they really thought had done it—us. And our DNA wasn't even found on our child's body!"

At this point in time, with 200 dna samples, PBD are able to eliminate as suspects both the individual donors and their relatives, through statistical analysis.

BEM: Hmmm..... He exaggerates a titch .... http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/30667335/detail.html

"Boulder police told 7NEWS last summer that more than 150 DNA samples have been tested in the investigation. More than 140 people have been investigated as potential suspects, but none could be linked to the crime."

eta: Lucinda is the author's name.... did his ex re-marry? Wouldn't that be a hoot.

Some of the things being reported are amazing. You would think that John has been living out of a box and begging for spare change.
"After their daughter's death, her family plunged into poverty."
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/313667/20120313/jobenet-ramsey-murder-john.htm

Several defamation lawsuits have ensued since JonBenét's murder. L. Lin Wood. was the plaintiff's lead attorney for John and Patsy Ramsey and their son Burke, and has prosecuted defamation claims on their behalf against St. Martin's Press, Time, Inc., The Fox News Channel, American Media, Inc., Star, The Globe, Court TV and The New York Post.

I imagine he's invested well.

JR managed once again to....shock me......
I mean,okay,maybe you're over being angry,maybe you can forgive....but I see no bitterness,no sadness,no regrets,nothing,all I see is.....f$#$% joy when he talks about his childs murder....
it's either he lost his mind and became a religious fanatic who lives in total denial or he's simply a sick individual just like jeffrey mcdonalds who has blood on his hands and happy to have fooled everyone (so he thinks) and got away with it.....dunno....

and once again this weird behavior makes me also think that if it wasn't him maybe BDI.....moving on,forgiveness,not really possible if PDI or IDI....doesn't make sense IMO,normal people don't react like this...if BDI I can understand why he's so happy and relaxed with the outcome....his son is safe and maybe even got some help....

There's a squillion VERY interesting threads here.....it's worth having a quick squiz Cazzie :)
Thank you.

But I was hoping that someone ultra-familiar with the case would give me a synopsis (LOL). Plus I interpreted the post (to which I replied) to be saying that JRDI.

I recall that all 3 (P,R,B) were under suspicion.

Was there not enough evidence to prosecute anyone? Or was/is there failures in the LE/justice system? The latter sounds like such a dumb question...I feel the answer(s) is "DUH!".

Ditto Peazzzer, throughout, I've been creeped out just looking at him. To this day, whenever I see him being interviewed or hear him speak, I always hear his voice saying it was a "professional" garrot that was used on his daughter. That line makes my blood run cold. I can't explain why only to say it sounded like he was so very deep into a cover up from the very beginning.

There was nothing "professional" about that thing used on poor JonBenet's neck. What made it professional to him. Can he explain that, and how he knows this?

John Ramsey was, during the initial news of his daughter's murder, and still is to this day, to this very minute, a very strange and annoying human.
"Creepy" is the perfect word to describe him. jmo

azwriter,
Weird reasoning here. I guess he might claim his buddy Lou Smit informed him that a psychotic pedophile did it. I reckon inbetween praying together, JR slipped Lou Smit a few facts and pedophile along with professional garrote might represent a sample?

It might just be that JR knows as do we that the garrote is far from professional, due to the knotting. So he has to deny the possibility that it is an amateur construction, otherwise anybody could have fabricated it, including an R.

Thank you.

But I was hoping that someone ultra-familiar with the case would give me a synopsis (LOL). Plus I interpreted the post (to which I replied) to be saying that JRDI.

I recall that all 3 (P,R,B) were under suspicion.

Was there not enough evidence to prosecute anyone? Or was/is there failures in the LE/justice system? The latter sounds like such a dumb question...I feel the answer(s) is "DUH!".

Cazzie,
Loan JonBenet Inside The Ramsey Murder Investigation from your local library. The case is too complex to summarise in a paragraph or two.

Basically there are four suspects: John Ramsey, Patsy Ramsey, Burke Ramsey, and an Intruder. There is no forensic evidence linking to anyone outside of the Ramsey household, and there is forensic evidence linking the parents to the alleged crime-scene.

Read the book and I'm certain you will have a strong opinion as to who did it!

What's the big deal? JR can say whatever he wants.

He's been "cleared by prosecutors," ya know.

I find this so distasteful. I waffle between IDI and RDI (this has never been one of my big cases), but the behavior of Patsy and John have always come across as odd. Trying to capitalize off your daughter's death is bit gauche.

New article: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlin...-unsolved-case-is-dead-killer-still-at-large/

"JonBenet Ramsey’s Father Says Her Unsolved Case Is ‘Dead,’"

There's a preview of the Nightline episode too.

One thing I noticed is that John's opinion on pageants is getting A LOT more attention than his book. The AP put out an article about it, which was picked up by many news outlets, and there was one line about the book and it didn't even mention its title.

“I don’t know for sure what happened, and I don’t want to know, really,” John Ramsey said.

wtf :waitasec: :waitasec::waitasec:

how darn convenient.....
hey even if I were an IDI I still would find all this disappointing and cowardly...
a parent should FIGHT,till the end...it's human nature....now I know that we are not all the same,but....still.....am beginning to think he is doing all this for HIMSELF and for his big fat ego....he likes this...a bit too much...

I didn't agree with them from the start and I wasn't a mother back then...but now?it's even more amazing for me.....touch my kid or worse....i will HUNT you down,torture you and kill you just like in "Law abiding citizen"....and no,I would never be able to move on, not even after justice is served.Smile when talking about my childs suffering??are you kidding me??wtf is wrong with this guy and don't tell me he found peace cause he took the religion path...am NOT buying it sorry

I'm watching The View now:

-John says that Burke was "re-interrogated" in 2010. Really?! He says it was bizarre and that LE came to Burke's dorm. Burke was living in a dorm room as a 5th year senior??

Watching him on "The View" right now..gag! Barbara Walters tearing up, saying to him that she always bought he and Patsy were innocent, blah, blah...lotsa lip-licking...They are saying how he was totally exonerated 12 years after the murder and that LE apologized to him. ..he said there is still "an element out there" that still suspects him. (ya THINK?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back