The jury - VERDICT IS IN! GUILTY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know... storms are moving in, we could get lucky & cc could get struck by lightening
(i can dream!)

just watched a video from Fox 2-said that there were buyers interested in the house once the trial is over...nice interview with a neighbor with 3 boys....(video is titled "neighbors await coleman decision"

so now he's left the courthouse again? didnt hear baby fussy

el pequeño bebé dulce costumbre tomar la siesta

so now he's left the courthouse again? didnt hear baby fussy

el pequeño bebé dulce costumbre tomar la siesta

How old is the little one?
My 2 grandkids age 2 and 7 months are on the way here now.

Chris Hayes talking now with author of upcoming book about jury taking so much time to deliberate.

*ETA - They both agreed the jurors were taking more time than either of them predicted.

ksdknews KSDK
A peaceful morning right now at the Waterloo courthouse #colemantrial yfrog.com/h4aghzjj

@nickpistor Nicholas J.C. Pistor
Jury had a question; coleman brought to courthouse and then taken back to jail #colemantrial
7 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

aimee... 2 1/2 mos. my girlfriends granddaughter. i keep her for free so her momma can save some $$$

I'm gonna be gone for about 45 min - taking granddaughter to pre-school. Hold the fort down!! :)

@republictimes
Republic-Times
#colemantrial Jurors believed to have requested view of window and definition of "reasonable doubt" as part of deliberations last night.

oh no!

This is making me nervous! What could possibly be the hold up?

@nickpistor Nicholas J.C. Pistor
Jury had a question; coleman brought to courthouse and then taken back to jail #colemantrial
7 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Favorite Retweet Reply

wouldn't he be in the courthouse holding cell?

Oh CARP!

:banghead:

I'm wearing out my F5 key!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fox2's live view has changed to a shot of microphones in front of the courthouse doors.

Hi folks, been watching this case since day one and checking on the trial as well. Thought I would verdict watch with you.

Ps. I'm a bit concerned that an ex- Public Defender is a juror. Not quite sure how he managed to be seated on this jury. :waitasec:

So... jury had more questions that's why CC has been back & forth & back & forth this morning. Leave him in the dang Police Car so we can throw things at him! J/K kind of

Palomine they don't have a holding cell in the courtroom, so they go back & forth from the jail. Seems really silly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500