The Kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, would sure think so! But I also wonder what she planned to tell JI if she came back in and he was standing there in the house? Maybe the kitten was part of a story?

I'm reading cell phones and MW. What is so interesting about that is, no matter whether it was SODDI who made the call, or DB, it went to someone who had ties to the neighborhood. That's too big a coincidence to be a coincidence.

There is a video online ( can't find it at the moment, no time to search) of Jeremy kicking a small cat off the porch when they were staying at Deb's brother's house . It has been said by neighbors that he dislikes cats... seems that Deb was rebelling in several ways that night w/ her girlfriend, along with leaving the lights on,drinking, etc.

Agree, would sure think so! But I also wonder what she planned to tell JI if she came back in and he was standing there in the house? Maybe the kitten was part of a story?

I'm reading cell phones and MW. What is so interesting about that is, no matter whether it was SODDI who made the call, or DB, it went to someone who had ties to the neighborhood. That's too big a coincidence to be a coincidence.

BBM
Instead of playing with cats, you guys should be looking at more obvious things. JMO.

There is a video online ( can't find it at the moment, no time to search) of Jeremy kicking a small cat off the porch when they were staying at Deb's brother's house . It has been said by neighbors that he dislikes cats... seems that Deb was rebelling in several ways that night w/ her girlfriend, along with leaving the lights on,drinking, etc.

I've seen the video and he only shoos it away with his foot. Do you have a link to the neighbors saying JI hates cats? I missed that one. As far as being a rebel, not sure I could possibly see it that way in my wildest imagination.

Last minute or so of video shows the "alledged kick", funny it doesn't seem to upset the cat as much as some people. It looks like he nudged it out of the way with his foot to me. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrxBWBJhD2s"]Baby Lisa's Parents Meet With New Lawyer - YouTube[/ame]

I agree. To me, at least, there is a direct connection between the two. I also think she found the kitten where she disposed of BL and clung to it for dear life because it was a warm, living, breathing, sweet little kitten, and it *some* strange way it filled part of the void of losing her baby.

Exactly! I'd be really interested to know if it was a female kitten as well. BTW IIRC we heard about the kitten being there that night, but never heard about it again. What happened to it?

Another interesting point: Kitten in DB's bed + kittens on LI's shirt = ??? Just another of the 10,000 coincidences that night? :waitasec:

Regarding the idea of cats smothering babies:

My 2 month old kitten will often try to nurse from me when I'm feeding my 9 month old son. The kitten also tries to drink from the bottle when my DH is feeding the baby. I have to lock the kitten out of our bedroom if I nurse the baby in bed because one time he did lay directly on my son's face in an effort to get to the milk. I was obviously able to get the cat down right away but I don't know that my son could have pushed him off on his own.

So, in my experience, it is possible that a drunk DB brought Lisa to bed with a bottle and then passed out and the kitten tried to help himself to some milk, suffocating Lisa in the process. It seems unlikely but not impossible.

All in all, I think the insertion of the cat into the story is just another sign of deceit, DB and JI filling voids in the story because there are things that they can't say.

MOO

Regarding the idea of cats smothering babies:

My 2 month old kitten will often try to nurse from me when I'm feeding my 9 month old son. The kitten also tries to drink from the bottle when my DH is feeding the baby. I have to lock the kitten out of our bedroom if I nurse the baby in bed because one time he did lay directly on my son's face in an effort to get to the milk. I was obviously able to get the cat down right away but I don't know that my son could have pushed him off on his own.

So, in my experience, it is possible that a drunk DB brought Lisa to bed with a bottle and then passed out and the kitten tried to help himself to some milk, suffocating Lisa in the process. It seems unlikely but not impossible.

All in all, I think the insertion of the cat into the story is just another sign of deceit, DB and JI filling voids in the story because there are things that they can't say.

MOO
She was almost 11 months old, & supposedly big for her age & would have been able to squirm out from under a stray kitten. Now, doubtful that she could have done the same if a 200lb adult passed out on top of her...her mother stated on TV that she liked to have the kids sleep with her, I believe she had her in her bed at some point that night, & she died in that room.
JMO.

She was almost 11 months old, & supposedly big for her age & would have been able to squirm out from under a stray kitten. Now, doubtful that she could have done the same if a 200lb adult passed out on top of her...her mother stated on TV that she liked to have the kids sleep with her, I believe she had her in her bed at some point that night, & she died in that room.
JMO.

You're probably right about the kitten, especially if it was a young one. Did we ever see the thing? I'm never really believed Lisa was as big as they said she was (my daughter weighed 30 pounds at age 2) but I digress... I just wanted to share my very real and scary experience with a kitten trying to "steal my baby's breath" I was surprised to personally see that old wives tale up close.

I do agree that the co-sleeping theory is most likely with a mom who is black out drunk. Kitten in her bed in place of her daughter. :(

I still think about that kitten. Why don't the reporters ever ask about it? It's one of the craziest parts of the entire story.

I still think about that kitten. Why don't the reporters ever ask about it? It's one of the craziest parts of the entire story.

Glad you brought this up. I've thought about the kitten also, and what part, if any, it played in that night of horror. Could it have jumped in the brother's car when he took the baby to the landfill? (IF, in fact, that's what he did.) People had spotted DB and her brother there prior to that night.

Perhaps it got out of the car at DB's (reaching, I know) when her brother came back to help DB "stage" the place.

On the surface this seems like such an insignificant detail, and yet, it could play a big part in this case.

I suppose the police never took the kitten for dusting, to see where it had been, ie, near the river, near the landfill.

So yes, we want an answer.

I've even wondered if they killed Lisa elsewhere and the kitten wouldn't stay off of her. Possibly they were afraid the kitten would attract the attention to her body so they took the kitten home causing the HRD hit in DBs bedroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500