The Kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
D@mnit, now thinking about my ancient Disney bracelet. "That Darn Cat"

We need the neighbor and the boys to answer that question. I think there was but when it came into the house and why are the big nagging questions.

We need the neighbor and the boys to answer that question. I think there was but when it came into the house and why are the big nagging questions.

Are you talking to me? Yes, I want to know were the kitten came from.

I think we all want to know where that darn cat came from and when mom found it. Oh, and what motivated her to bring it into her bed.

Nighty night don't let the bedbugs bite.

Yes. In the People article, JI saw the kitten. I'm sure the neighbor and the boys have seen this famous kitten as well. :crazy:
But, was there REALLY a kitten? With this case, I simply do not know. I thought I saw a puddy tat, really I did. :floorlaugh:

Maybe the kitten died on that spot on the floor, but it's still cruisin cause it only used up one of its 9 lives.

Maybe the kitten died on that spot on the floor, but it's still cruisin cause it only used up one of its 9 lives.
Maybe it was the kitten's time of the month. It's been reported menstrual blood makes a dog hit. :saythat: :floorlaugh:

ETA: Oh no! That is funny, but came out wrong.

I think we need to add the kitten to the poll of who we think will be arrested.
I'm going to have a sit down with Pum-kin and Peaches tomorrow and ask them what to look for in a kittens facial expressions. Peaches may not be much help since he thinks he's a schnauzer, but I think schnauzers are a good judge of character.

Maybe it was the kitten's time of the month. It's been reported menstrual blood makes a dog hit. :saythat: :floorlaugh:

ETA: Oh no! That is funny, but came out wrong.

...but only if the kitten was dead before menstruating. :floorlaugh:

This is why I love WS! You can have a heated discussion, totally disagree, even hit that post button a few too many times, but the next minute, you can be laughing your arse off! This is the best community! Praying Baby Lisa is brought home very soon.

This is why I love WS! You can have a heated discussion, totally disagree, even hit that post button a few too many times, but the next minute, you can be laughing your arse off! This is the best community! Praying Baby Lisa is brought home very soon.
BBM WS? Oh carp, I thought I was on the Dr. Suess forum. glad we got that straightened up before I made a total arse of myself. :blushing:

Is it fair that a kitten gets a thread and the dog doesn't?
I took a "family poll" on this question. The results:

Wooly Bully the Pomeranian: No! Give the dog a thread...or a bone...yummy! Bones!...er...what was the question?

Emma Estelle the Feline: But of course it is fair...cats rule and dogs drool. Dogs are dumb animules (and if you don't believe me...just see Wooly Bully's response).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member