The Kratz book

Well, the .22 caliber rifle was the weapon that fired Bullet FL and it had TH's DNA on it. Just because KZ comes along and creates a totally different and new narrative inconsistent with has been presented so far, just so Steven can pass a brain fingerprint test, doesn't mean that is what actually happened. The entrance defects in her skull came from high velocity projectiles, not from a blunt object.

As we know, Culhane messed up the DNA test on bullet FL by contamination in the lab.

WRT the evidence pointing at an attack on Teresa occurring at the rear of the RAV4 the blood spatter consistent with being struck by a hand wielded object would seem to be the best evidence for where this attack happened. If this was in a public place where vehicles are commonly observed (on a roadway or in a driveway) that would explain the necessity of transporting the body in the vehicle (as evidenced from Teresa's blood found in the cargo space).

As we know, Culhane messed up the DNA test on bullet FL by contamination in the lab.

But that doesn't eliminate the fact that Teresa's DNA was found on it.

WRT the evidence pointing at an attack on Teresa occurring at the rear of the RAV4 the blood spatter consistent with being struck by a hand wielded object would seem to be the best evidence for where this attack happened. If this was in a public place where vehicles are commonly observed (on a roadway or in a driveway) that would explain the necessity of transporting the body in the vehicle (as evidenced from Teresa's blood found in the cargo space).

I would disagree. Like I said above Culhane's contamination did not affect the results of the test. TH being bludgeoned does not involve a bullet, which leaves the DNA on the bullet unexplained. There are entrance defects in her skull caused by a high velocity object, not a blunt object. The bludgeoning theory does not explain the entrance defects (and the lack of exit defects). It also does not explain the lead embedded in her skull near the entrance defects.

This theory is far less substantiated than the theory presented by the State.

The fact that the testing procedure on the bullet was contaminated gives me less confidence in the results.

Microscopic examination of the bullet determined that it had struck something made of wood. That would tend to indicate it was simply a spent bullet and not necessarily connected to the Halbach case.

In this thread the focus I have is on where an attack on Teresa may have occurred. The blood spatter on the rear on the vehicle from a beating and the apparent need to move the body into the cargo area of the RAV4 points to someplace out in the open, in my opinion.

All MOO

The fact that the testing procedure on the bullet was contaminated gives me less confidence in the results.

Microscopic examination of the bullet determined that it had struck something made of wood. That would tend to indicate it was simply a spent bullet and not necessarily connected to the Halbach case.

In this thread the focus I have is on where an attack on Teresa may have occurred. The blood spatter on the rear on the vehicle from a beating and the apparent need to move the body into the cargo area of the RAV4 points to someplace out in the open, in my opinion.

All MOO

didn't it have red on it too? either paint or red wood? or maybe that was something that KZ wanted to further test for.

It's hard to ignore that spatter on the back door, isn't it? (like they seemed to do at the trial, both sides) I recall discussing it here long before KZ filed her brief. That, along with a "tool" missing from her RAV4 emergency kit, the damage to her vehicle, makes the theory very plausible IMO

Yes, it would appear there was red paint on this bullet fragment.

IMO the blood from TH in the RAV4 is the best evidence we have for what may have happened to her.

There was no way Avery's DNA could've accidentally gotten on the control sample.

Yes I agree it could've been a spent bullet and it could've gotten some of TH's DNA when she was in the garage, maybe through blood spatter or something. Nobody really knows what happened to the bullet except that it was fired once, using Steven Avery's rifle, had wood embedded on it and Teresa's DNA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back