The Last Happy Hour, book by Charles Joseph Hackett

We now see Andrew Cuomo fighting for his life. It appears he will lose his office NOT for the things he did do: nursing home scandal, Buffalo swindle etc., etc. Not even for the guy he was responsible for killing in 1980. He will have to resign because of his sexual harassment of gals working for him.

Cuomo killed someone in the 80s? I'd love to read more about it and Google is failing me. Any additional info on this?

In the same listing on nydoctorprofile.com, there are several tabs where you can read information submitted by CPH. Hospital privileges is listed as Northwell Health at Plainview. I looked it up--this place appears to be in a strip mall, and is called Northwell Health GoHealth Urgent Care.

A lot of sketchy items in his profile for sure. I did find the Northwell Health hospital at Plainview, though. A search for "Hackett" on the site yields no results currently.

Last edited:
Funny how things work out. In Suffolk County you had a decades old crime family operating with impunity and not a damned thing done about it. Then one early morning a druggie goes out and robs something from James Burke's car and the criminal enterprise begins to crumble.

We now see Andrew Cuomo fighting for his life. It appears he will lose his office NOT for the things he did do: nursing home scandal, Buffalo swindle etc., etc. Not even for the guy he was responsible for killing in 1980. He will have to resign because of his sexual harassment of gals working for him.

Speaking of Cuomo..........................

As per Marty Tankleff's Twitter Page:

Marty Tankleff@xoner8ed

·
23h

K. James McCready wanted me to die in prison. Tom Spota wanted to keep me in prison. Leonard Lato wanted to keep me in prison. James Burke wanted to keep me in prison. Andrew Cuomo wanted to keep me in prison. Does anyone see a pattern here?

and

Marty Tankleff@xoner8ed

·
14h

James Catterson was also DA and he wanted me to die in prison as well.

and

Marty Tankleff@xoner8ed
I've an idea. Maybe I should be appointed Special Prosecutor to look into #Cuomo and show him the same level of due process and justice he showed me. What do you think?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 3.03.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 3.03.22 PM.png
    291.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Looks like the college and license are legit. You can find him by his last name on the NY State Dept. of Health website, which is the primary source of verifying medical licensing in the state. You can also see his entry on the federal provider database.

Edit: His license is expiring at the end of this year.

Yep, his license does come up the same in that search, and I believe the license number itself is legit, thanks Jazz, at least it has come up in two different places I can think of. On his nydoctorprofile.com there is this entry: "
I SERVED AS A FILE CHIEF AND SURGEON IN POINT LOOKOUT NEW YORK FROM 1988 UNTIL BECOMING THE SUFFOLK COUNTY E.M.S. DIRECTOR IN 1995
I CONTINUE TO RENDER EMERGENCY CARE AND CARE TO THE HOME-BOUND ON A COMPILARMENTARY BASIS, HELPING, POLICE, FIRE DEPARTMENT, AND COAST QUARD AS REQUIRED."

There is a lot of stuff to look at and figure out, thanks for helping!

I'm starting to compile stuff now, and add sources (thanks Jazz, yours is included with credit!). I think it'll be a work in progress for some time, but I will post what I have so far, soon. I haven't even started reading this thread past the first page, intentionally, so I pull out stuff on my own (and if it matches, yay, if it doesn't, it can be fixed). :)

This is a lot of work to be done, and so many have done so much. Before I post what I have put together in the last day or two (all public records based), I started reading into the current case last night. Hadn't done that before. Saw an Affidavit of Support from CPH's wife submitted in March of this year, I believe, denying that he had an office at 4* Larboard Ct. This is in conflict with information from NPI (thanks to Jazz's link), in which 4* Larboard Ct. is included as both mailing, and primary practice address.

Here is what I have so far, x-ing out some stuff for privacy reasons, though this is all in public records. It includes citations/endnotes:

Last edited:
Charles Peter Hackett

b. 24 Jan 19XX

May go by:

Peter Hackett[ii]

Peter Hackett, M.D.[iii]

Hackett Charles Peter[iv]

Alias: Charles J Hackett[v]

C Peter Hackett

Peter Charles Hackett

Charles Peter Hackett II

Charlie Peter Hackett

Charles Peter Hackett I D.O.

Charles Peter Hackett, I, D.O.

Professions:

(1989) Physician, Peter Hackett, M.D., Point Lookout-Lido Fire Department[vi]

(September 10, 1997, service of verified complaint to Hackett alleging negligence--malpractice suit…other defendants include Long Beach Medical Center)[vii]

(About 1997) in above court case, subject of a stay due to filing for bankruptcy

(June 22, 1999 to July 10, 2003)

Court:

Nassau Supreme Court

Index Number:

0008667/1999

Case Name:

LONG BEACH MEDICAL CENTER vs. HACKETT, CHARLES

Case Type:

MEDICAL MALPRACTICE

Track:

Complex

Disposed. Remarks: DISM SUMMER DISM CAL[viii]

(December 21, 1999) stay lifted in above case

(March 27, 2001) schedule for discovery and defendants’s depositions made (including Hackett)

(September 28, 2001) Dr. Hackett moved for summary judgment and staying of all discovery; after plaintiff’s counsel filed for Notice of Discovery and Inspection seeking medical authorizations.[ix] Cross motion filed by plaintiff to amend complaint to add gross negligence was granted. Hackett moved for summary judgment dismissing the complaint saying he was basically a volunteer, and because of that, immune to liability. Plaintiff submitted a redacted affirmation from an expert physician that Hackett was grossly negligent in care and treatment of the infant plaintiff.

(Changed November 14, 2001) Volunteer member of the Point Lookout-Lido Fire Department (Hackett wanted to amend what he called a “factual misstatement” in verified answer, from four years earlier.[x]

Medicine[xi]

Medical Services (Emergency Medicine) Physician

207Q00000X - Family Medicine[xii] (NPI Profile, Primary Taxonomy)[xiii]

207PE0004X - Emergency Medicine Emergency Medical Services (NPI Profile, additional Taxonomy)[xiv]

New York College of Osteopathic Medicine - class of 1984[xv]

Medical School: NY COLLEGE OF OSTEO MED[xvi]

NY COLLEGE OF OSTEOPATHIC MEDICINE, INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, OLD WESTBURY NY,

Note: This information cannot be used by healthcare organizations to meet

their credentialing requirements as set forth by accrediting bodies such as the

Joint Commission or National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).[xvii]

Degree Date : 06/05/1984[xviii]

NYS License - 1985 to 2021[xix]

License No.: 163238[xx][xxi]

Date of Licensure : 07/15/1985[xxii] [xxiii]

Additional Qualification : [xxiv]

Registered through last day of : 12/21[xxvi]

National Provider ID: 1497934905[xxvii] [xxviii] * Please Note: Issuance of an NPI does not ensure or validate that the Health Care Provider is Licensed or Credentialed.[xxix]

NPI Certification Date: (blank)[*advertiser censored*]

Enumeration Date 2007-10-31[xxxi]

Office Locations:

2010 - Point Lookout, NY[xxxii]

10/31/2007 - Primary Practice Address 442* OAK BEACH ASSN 4* LARBOARD CT.

OAK BEACH, NY 11702-4619

Phone: 631-422-14** | Fax: 631-422-91**[xxxiii] [xxxiv]

Professional Membership - American Osteopathic Association - AOA[xxxv] [xxxvi] [xxxvii]

RESIDENCES

(5 Aug 2021) Point Lookout, NY[xxxviii]

(10 March 2010) Point Lookout, NY[xxxix]

(19 Jun 2008) Oak Beach, New York[xl]

(15 Nov 2007 to 20 Aug 2008) West Babylon, New York 11704[xli]

(31 Oct 2007) Mailing Address 44** OAK BEACH ASSN 4* LARBOARD CT.

OAK BEACH, NY 11702-4619

Phone: 631-422-14** | Fax: 631-422-91**[xlii]

(1 Apr 2001) Babylon, New York[xliii]

(Other: 1 May 2000 to 1 Sep 2004) Babylon, New York 11702[xliv]

(1 January 2000) Point Lookout, New York, 11569

(2000) 4* Labard CT, Ocean Beach, New York 11770 Tel.: 631-422-14**[xlv]

(Other: 1 Oct 1999) Buffalo, NY 14224[xlvi]

(1 January 1996 to 25 March 2008) Oak Beach, New York 11702

(1 March 1993 to 20 October 2006) Babylon, New York 11702[xlvii]

(1 October 1990) Point Lookout, New York 11569

Fort Myers, FL

Long Island City, NY

NYdoctorprofile.com (need to go back and fill in stuff from here)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAMILY:

Father:

Name Charles J. Hackett[xlviii]

Sex Male

Birth Date 18 Sep 1909

Birthplace Brooklyn, Kings, New York, United States

Birthplace (Original) Brooklyn, Kings, New York

Father's Name James Hackett[xlix]

Mother's Name Paulene Eilert

State New York

Last Place of Residence Suffolk, New York

Previous Residence Postal Code 11702

Age 88

Birth Date 18 Sep 1909

Death Date 08 Sep 1997[l]

Previously lived in: Oak Beach, NY; Point Lookout, NY; Buffalo, NY

Present in 1910, 1915 Census Records in Brooklyn, NY

Possible military records (1st Lieutenant?) listed under immigration records, on Queen Mary, 1945 (more research to be done)

CPH’s wife/ex-wife:

B****** L***** Hackett

B****** L***** W******

b. 26 Aug 19**[li]

Children: (Leaving blank for privacy)

Father:

(deceased, info to be verified)

Charles J Hackett

Military • United States World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946

Event Type Military Service

Name Charles J Hackett

Event Date 23 Apr 1943

Event Place New York City, New York, United States

Marital Status Single, with dependents

Term of Enlistment Enlistment for the duration of the War or other emergency, plus six months, subject to the discretion of the President or otherwise according to law

Race White

Citizenship Status citizen

Birth Year 1909

Birthplace NEW YORK

Education Level 3 years of college

Civilian Occupation Agents and appraisers, n.e.c.

Military Rank Private

Army Branch No branch assignment

Army Component Selectees (Enlisted Men)

Source Reference Civil Life

Serial Number 32871230

Affiliate ARC Identifier 1263923

Box Film Number 05772.241

Familysearch.org, Peter Hackett is listed as actual name, with Charles Peter Hackett being an alias

[ii] Familysearch.org

[iii] http://decisions.courts.state.ny.us...s/index/index_new/jonas/2002jan/025904-97.pdf

[iv] Nysed.gov

[v] Familysearch.org

[vi] http://decisions.courts.state.ny.us.../index/index_new/jonas/2001nov/025904-97a.pdf

[vii] http://decisions.courts.state.ny.us.../index/index_new/jonas/2001nov/025904-97a.pdf

[viii]https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/we..._Gh5QQ==&civilCaseId=eNO4TgTclFmVs69AmhA6Hg==

[ix] http://decisions.courts.state.ny.us.../index/index_new/jonas/2001nov/025904-97a.pdf

[x] http://decisions.courts.state.ny.us.../index/index_new/jonas/2001nov/025904-97a.pdf

[xi] Nysed.gov

[xii] NPPES NPI Registry (credit to JazzCabbagePatchKid at Websleuths)

[xiii] https://healthprovidersdata.com/hipaa/codes/Taxonomy_207Q00000X.aspx

[xiv] https://healthprovidersdata.com/hipaa/codes/Taxonomy_207PE0004X.aspx

[xv] doximity.com

[xvi] Nysed.gov

[xvii] Nydoctorprofile.com

[xviii] Nysed.gov

[xix] doximity.com

[xx] Nysed.gov

[xxi] Nydoctorprofile.com

[xxii] Nysed.gov

[xxiii] Nydoctorprofile.com

[xxiv] left blank, Nysed.gov

[xxv] Nysed.gov

[xxvi] Nysed.gov

[xxvii] Nydoctorprofile.com

[xxviii] NPPES NPI Registry (credit to JazzCabbagePatchKid at Websleuths)

[xxix] From NPI website, NPPES NPI Registry (credit to JazzCabbagePatchKid at Websleuths)

[*advertiser censored*] NPPES NPI Registry (credit to JazzCabbagePatchKid at Websleuths)

[xxxi] NPPES NPI Registry (credit to JazzCabbagePatchKid at Websleuths)

[xxxii] 2010, Nydoctorprofile.com-- Profile last updated by physician: 03-10-2010

[xxxiii] NPPES NPI Registry (credit to JazzCabbagePatchKid at Websleuths)

[xxxiv] This address might be in conflict with Affidavit in Support of Motion for Summary Judgment - Barbara Hackett, current case, received/filed 3/26/21.

[xxxv] doximity.com

[xxxvi] NO - Checked AOA site, Certification.osteopathic.org, followed link for patients and checked within 150 miles of Oak Beach, NY--also checked Florida

[xxxvii] From NYdoctorprofile.com: American Osteopathic Association (AOA) - The American Osteopathic Association represents more than 47,000 osteopathic physicians (D.O.), promotes public health, encourages scientific research, serves as the primary certifying body for D.O.s and is the accrediting agency for all osteopathic medical schools and health care facilities.

[xxxviii] Nysed.gov

[xxxix] Nysed.gov

[xl] Familysearch.org, United States Public Records, 1970-2009 (searched under Charles Peter Hackett)

[xli] Familysearch.org

[xlii] NPPES NPI Registry (credit to JazzCabbagePatchKid at Websleuths)

[xliii] Familysearch.org, United States Public Records, 1970-2009 (searched under C. Peter Hackett)

[xliv] Familysearch.org, United States Public Records, 1970-2009

[xlv] in the U.S., Phone and Address Directories, 1993-2002

[xlvi] Familysearch.org

[xlvii] Familysearch.org

[xlviii] Familysearch.org

[xlix] "New York, New York City Births, 1846-1909," database, FamilySearch (FamilySearch.org : 11 February 2018), Charles J. Hackett, 18 Sep 1909; citing Manhattan, New York, New York, United States, reference cn 39570 New York Municipal Archives, New York; FHL microfilm 2,022,754.

[l] "United States Social Security Death Index," database, FamilySearch (FamilySearch.org : 7 January 2021), Charles J Hackett, 08 Sep 1997; citing U.S. Social Security Administration, Death Master File, database (Alexandria, Virginia: National Technical Information Service, ongoing).

[li] Familysearch.org

In current case...Affidavit submitted 3/26/2021 in support of Motion for Summary Judgment - sworn as “Charles Peter Hackett” and signed by “Dr. Charles Hackett”

The Defendant in the suit is: Charles Peter Hackett, D.O., Aka C. Peter Hackett, D.O.

How...could a notary sign this/notarize this(?)

Funny how things work out. In Suffolk County you had a decades old crime family operating with impunity and not a damned thing done about it. Then one early morning a druggie goes out and robs something from James Burke's car and the criminal enterprise begins to crumble.

Cuomo is Resigning! On my local news right now.

47 Lamar St, West Babylon, NY 11704-1301 - reported in August 2008 (1 year)- This is in an industrial area address that associates with his name in a search. Lots of seedy stuff happens in that area including "strip clubs" on almost every block.

Great find, PickleChris! I can't get the link to work for me because of my browser settings, but I'm sure it checks out--any other info in the link? Sep 2013 Google street map capture shows a lot of industrial-type buildings around, as you said. I couldn't spot a building with that address, or mailbox by the road. Maybe someone will have better luck than me. I wonder why he was linked to that building(?) And you're right, it's not the best area. I lived in West Babylon, but I think this is closer to Wyandanch(?)

Like 2 blocks south of Wyandanch. I'll swing past there this week and take a better look.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back