LOL!! I had the same thought! :)

Other highlights from the letters:
"poor ME"
"They ate chili without ME"
"All my friends and my boyfriend miss ME"
"I am so popular here....it's all about ME!"
I wonder if she mentions Caylee?

Probably not.

It probably says stuff like, "Jose is so hawt, <3" "Zanny is a bi@tch." "I miss Chili, but don't miss my mom." "I was framed!" and more..me me me.

Scanning inmate mail for the last quarter of a century I have observed many things. Inmates seem to have no problem hooking up associates (ask any inmate and he will tell you he has no friends on the inside) with friends and family members address and phone numbers in an attempt to "hook them up with a cool gal/guy." Usually the letter writing is an attempt to garner sympathy and cash from the lucky recipient. Sometimes it's poems and songs written by the incarcerated (Everyone is going tomake it big when they get out) If the defense is not sure if they are going to fight the letters it's a pretty good indication there is nothing relevant in them. JMHO

Scanning inmate mail for the last quarter of a century I have observed many things. Inmates seem to have no problem hooking up associates (ask any inmate and he will tell you he has no friends on the inside) with friends and family members address and phone numbers in an attempt to "hook them up with a cool gal/guy." Usually the letter writing is an attempt to garner sympathy and cash from the lucky recipient. Sometimes it's poems and songs written by the incarcerated (Everyone is going tomake it big when they get out) If the defense is not sure if they are going to fight the letters it's a pretty good indication there is nothing relevant in them. JMHO

I have a feeling if they've already been referred to as "drivel" we will all read maybe five - then beg one of two "WS faithfuls" to read them all and (yawn) give us a recap. :banghead:

I have a feeling if they've already been referred to as "drivel" we will all read maybe five - then beg one of two "WS faithfuls" to read them all and (yawn) give us a recap. :banghead:

Well, to someone who is not as 'into' this case as we here on WS are, it may seem like drivel. However, to us every single word is worth sleuthing, discussing, picking apart, dissecting, etc. etc. etc.

I just don't think we will consider these letters drivel, no matter what they may or may not contain!

The letters may give some insight on Casey's thoughts but I find it unlikely there will be any revealing info. (That doesn't mean I wouldn't read them) This girl is either a bug or has one of the most fascinating criminal personalities I've seen in a while. Either way, bring on the letters.....

My guess is that there are statements that are meant to hurt her parents and she knew eventully this would come out. Everytime she doesn't acknowledge her parents in court it is very clear what message that she is sending. IMO

My guess is that there are statements that are meant to hurt her parents and she knew eventully this would come out. Everytime she doesn't acknowledge her parents in court it is very clear what message that she is sending. IMO

I can't shake the feeling that JB etal are attempting to "protect" kc from making eye contact, or having conversations with her parents, almost like they are protecting kc from her "perpetrators of domestic violence". In many ways, this is exactly how I would protect a client who was a victim of dv or rape, each time they had to face this person in court. (ie: stand in the way of the perp & victim making eye contact if at all possible, keep victim focused on me instead of looking around to see perp, etc)

I think they will hold them just to do it, just out of spite (sound familiar). They may also want to keep this up in the news, whats in the letters, why wont they release them kind of thing because theres not much else to talk about right now. If part of the defense is going to be the fair trial route they will need to keep up all of this interest so they can complain about it later.

I apologize for my post being O/T, but can someone tell me if newbs don't have PM privileges and if not now, when they do? TIA!

I've been trying to get a hold of JBean with no success to ask her a different question.

I'll die laughing if all these letters discuss are Honey Buns and Spicy Bean Dip.

How were these letters discovered? What if she talked about the Zanny story being untruthful in those letters? Is this a planned exposure orchestrated by the defense and KC so they can eliminate the Zanny story without KC having to take the stand? Does the defense want them released for this purpose? If not the Zanny issue, then other info helpful to the defense? Maybe it's all nothing, but maybe it is a slick defense trick in the works. I wouldn't put anything past them, they are in dire straights for a defense for her.

I'll die laughing if all these letters discuss are Honey Buns and Spicy Bean Dip.

---------------------------
I am wondering if she told the gal her boyfriends have joined a Monestary
now that she is not available.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

How were these letters discovered? What if she talked about the Zanny story being untruthful in those letters? Is this a planned exposure orchestrated by the defense and KC so they can eliminate the Zanny story without KC having to take the stand? Does the defense want them released for this purpose? If not the Zanny issue, then other info helpful to the defense? Maybe it's all nothing, but maybe it is a slick defense trick in the works. I wouldn't put anything past them, they are in dire straights for a defense for her.

KC lied to her friends, family, etc. so we can only believe that whatever she told her new friend is probably not the truth. Unless she reveals something that only LE would know from the crime scene than I would think any information in those letters is useless. JMO

Inmate Anthony probably talks only of me, me, me...the food is horrible, the isolation is killing me but nothing about Caylee or how much she misses her child. She may put her parents down in them as well, for she sees them as betraying her. There is no confession but has relevance to her case. Probably more lies which will be good if what she's written doesn't jive with her statements given already. It will show the jurors the depth of her untruthfulness, it will show how her daughter wasn't her priority, no talk of Caylee is worse than talk of her, KWIM?? Out of sight, out of mind! :furious:

Justice for Caylee

Or these letters can possibly give some info as to her state of mind and such things like that. I am eagerly waiting to find out because one just never knows!

Baez says they are not objecting to the release of the letters... does this mean we'll get them today?

Baez says they are not objecting to the release of the letters... does this mean we'll get them today?

Really, he said that?
That means we will probably get them either today or tomorrow.

Really, he said that?
That means we will probably get them either today or tomorrow.

I just read that he said that in today's hearing thread... in a press conference. I don't know how to post links but, you'll find where he says that he is not objecting to the release.

I can't wait!

I think Jose said that the letters were two lonely prisoners that had been isolated 23 hours a day communicating. That people wouldn't like Casey very much after reading the letters (they must not have mentioned Caylee) but that they were mostly about things like food and what the prisoners would be doing after their release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ambermotko