The Ligatures

The neck ligature used to raise and hold the torso upright by putting the brush handle in a holder and the wrist ligatures used to raise the arms by placing the cord over the same holder places the body in the same position it was described to be in when found and brought upstairs.

The ligatures were used to pose the body upright with arms raised. IMO.

I read this entire thread and I think I understand and can visualize what Blue Bottle 01 was describing here. This positioning could have been achieved in a number of locations in the house, JBR's bed or room, the basement, a kitchen chair.

In my notes to this thread I typed out in all caps autoerotic asphyxiation? after reading page one (long before discussion of JW). In the case of JBR, it would not be "auto" - although has it occurred to anyone that the garotte plus ligatures with those specific knots could have caused JBR to auto-asphyxiate? I mean that the murderer setup the circumstance and threatened JBR that if she moved she would die. The murderer, in their twisted perception, then believed that JBR did cause her own death as Blue Bottle 01 suggests several times that the murderer did believe JBR was somehow participating in the Victory Sacrifice.

Breath Play. Are there not unusual BDSM practices where one party is intentionally brought to near unconsciousness only to be revived again, and then repeat?

...RSBM...

If John and Patsy, not being criminals themselves, used crime books and movies to stage and blame a crime on an intruder after accidentally injuring JonBenet to the point of death, then what was the "set up" doing put togerther BEFORE JonBenet died?

The answer is there was no accident, there was no staging for police and the literature tied to the case is an indication of the state of mind of the sole perpetrator; Patsy.

My opinion.

This incredible post from page 10 has stuck with me for a long time now - the pineapple and milk, the tea, the setup and how the scene is practically quoted from the Brodie novel. The bolded quote highlights the problem with all non-PDI with Intent theories and opinions. We know the setup was there before the murder because the pineapple was in JBR's system.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back