The many faces of Casey Anthony picture thread

Just 2 observations.......

http://i35.tinypic.com/xpsnkn.jpg

Anybody else think this guy looks like a MAJOR douchebag????

He's a chest-shaver.....Ewwwwwww..... :eek:

I simply don't understand these types of comments or attacks on innocent people. I assume people who post as such are perfect? :waitasec:

Im not saying he has anything to do with the case...
He just looks "greasy" to me....

plus, hes a chest-shaver......

Just 2 observations.......

http://i35.tinypic.com/xpsnkn.jpg

Anybody else think this guy looks like a MAJOR douchebag????

He's a chest-shaver.....Ewwwwwww..... :eek:

Im not perfect, but I still wouldn't give him the time of day.

I think he looks like a big drunk in all his pics. One who needs to quit drinking and start working out. I'm not being ugly. I'd tell my own son the same thing if I saw pics like that of him.

My husband calls this "sneaky sex" The back/side of JB'S arm has to be up against her breast. Am I allowed to use that word here? (I've seen 'boob, boobalas, tata's, but never breast) hmmm. well if my hand gets slapped we'll know why.

O/T I'm not saying this to be rude or mean, but that one pic posted above KC's friend looks like he's had a stroke. It is noticeable off n' on always the same side of the face. If so it could be worse when he's tired or stressed, he's so young but anything is possible. I hope he's OK.

I thought the same thing about KC and JB.. I bet she is walking along and trying to maneuver her chest in that position!

I also thought that about TonE. I only notice it in some pics.

Actually the last baby picture of KC in recently released slideshow looks almost identical to one of Caylee. If people could stop hating long enough to consider KC was at one time no doubt every bit as sweet, adorable and blameless as Caylee. You can't help cringing either imagining what 20 years of CA would have done, in turn, to Caylee... JMO

The pics just make me think of Caylee and how unfair it is that KC was allowed to grow up into a woman, and Caylee wasn't allowed that.:furious:

The pics just make me think of Caylee and how unfair it is that KC was allowed to grow up into a woman, and Caylee wasn't allowed that.:furious:

(bold mine) Well that's debatable... but yes no doubt, she lived 22 years, not two. Her life is pretty much over now though. And that's sad too, if being "allowed" to live w CA another 20 years did nothing to equip her for motherhood. Personally, I think it was KC's selfishness and negligence which cost Caylee her life. In that case, how tragic KC was such a child still, so ill-prepared to consider others, to reorder her priorities, or to accept any responsibility. JMHUO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back