The marks on her neck.

Gunther Toody

Reaction score
It seems that people are split as to the cause of the marks on JB's neck.
Some say Taser, others say no.

So here is an alternate question.
Since the family is implicated in this crime, could it be possible that the marks are from a previous abuse?
Specifically, something that was done to her that has healed but left a mark.
I don't know what that might have been, but the marks do not look fresh.

When was her last pageant, and was she wearing a high collar at the event?

Abuse within the family?
1709678920136.png

I'm not buying that at all. This was a loving family, typical suburbia 2.4 kids scenario, why would you even look at the parents, with 38 pedos within a 2 mile radius? Especially when JB is highly sought within the pageant scene
Unfotunately for the Ramseys, it took place on their property, the domestic murder stats all went against them

Last edited:
It seems that people are split as to the cause of the marks on JB's neck.
Some say Taser, others say no.

So here is an alternate question.
Since the family is implicated in this crime, could it be possible that the marks are from a previous abuse?
Specifically, something that was done to her that has healed but left a mark.
I don't know what that might have been, but the marks do not look fresh.

When was her last pageant, and was she wearing a high collar at the event?
Interesting point.

The coroner described the marks as abrasions or contusions. It has been speculated that they could have been caused by her body laying on top of debris on the floor of the wine cellar, which was dirty and full of junk. The two marks that Lou Smit has argued were taser gun marks were located on her back, so it's plausible that they could have been caused by her laying on something. The mark that was under the right ear towards her cheek looks like a contusion to me. The marks on her neck other than the obvious ligature marks were determined to be petechia.

From the pictures of her on Christmas morning and later that evening at the White's house, there does not appear to be that mark below her ear. I did find another picture of her taken from a better angle at the party at the R's house on 12/23, and that mark is not there.

I don't think she was being physically abused, like beaten or anything. People surely would have noticed that. It was SA with an undetermined timeline as to when it may have started. They were only able to determine that it had happened previously to the night in question, in the realm of 10ish days before. They did not rule out that it could have begun sooner.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back