The message between Casey and Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what "stone table" means - if it isn't that Amy was at work, literally under a stone table, and for some reason, just a few times decided to use code lingo when she would normally use common slang ... what does it really say that we don't already know?

I mean, we have multiple witnesses saying Casey got drunk, got high, and maybe occasionally used other substances. What would this "stone table" term add to the investigation? Nothing, IMO.

I think AH is one of the least suspicious people in the entire investigation, and I seriously doubt - no matter what "stone table" actually means - the stone table has absolutely anything to do with Caylee's disappearance whatsoever.

JMO.

Amy is a stage manager. This would be a typical place for a stage manager to be during a show.

I majored in theater and English. My husband did some work in theater after college. We have lots of friends living the theater life.

Anyone who has worked in theater can explain. Anyone here want to elaborate on the job description for a stage manager?

A link to a portion of her resume:

http://www.us.stagejobspro.com/view.php?uid=165528

If you compare the texts between AH and KC from the newest documents, with all AH's incoming texts http://cayleeanthony.weebly.com/, it becomes quite clear Amy is at work when "under a stone table". Seems when she wasn't on stage, this is where she waited. She sent texts to pass the time. Notice in a more recent text AH sent to KC, the show has now closed and Amy says "I miss our stone table talks".
Also, I see nothing cryptic in any of the messages. Drunk is "drunk". One time drunk is called "hammered". Only 2 mentions of mariuhana. Re: the Radiohead concert KC says to AH "being high must have helped". And a text to Amy from Ricardo "Could you grab some weed at work? i have cash." No code words.
Oh yeah, and "spinning" means DJ records. When you read all AH's incoming texts, this is put in perspective.

ITA!! Thanks I posted a similar comment about the table being at the theatre. Nothing cryptic in these texts from Amy's side anyway. IMO

Regardless of what "stone table" means - if it isn't that Amy was at work, literally under a stone table, and for some reason, just a few times decided to use code lingo when she would normally use common slang ... what does it really say that we don't already know?

I mean, we have multiple witnesses saying Casey got drunk, got high, and maybe occasionally used other substances. What would this "stone table" term add to the investigation? Nothing, IMO.

I think AH is one of the least suspicious people in the entire investigation, and I seriously doubt - no matter what "stone table" actually means - the stone table has absolutely anything to do with Caylee's disappearance whatsoever.

JMO.

ITA Amy was working two or more shows a day and waiting tables at night. Seems to me she was always working and managed a small social life. Pretty responsible for someone her age. IMO

ITA Amy was working two or more shows a day and waiting tables at night. Seems to me she was always working and managed a small social life. Pretty responsible for someone her age. IMO

I agree. She seems like any other responsible young person trying to make a life for herself.

ITA about AH. She was way out of KC's league, everything she would never be...thats why KC had to destroy her.

Also, in listening to AH's LE interview, she sounds intelligent and and well-spoken.

Also, in listening to AH's LE interview, she sounds intelligent and and well-spoken.

ITA and I have mad respect for her- she hasn't been on a talk show or anything like a lot of people would be.

JMO.

And Thank You! ITA

Also, if Amy and Jesse fall madly in love and live happily ever after I say good for them! After all, KC was always trying to find a new nice boy for AH. Karma! Or as KC would say "The Universe gets what the Universe wants"!

about the stone table---
The company Amy usually worked for was performing The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe from 4/18 to 5/24. The stone table on which Aslan is sacraficed would fit the set piece she texted from. I think it is the more likely theory.

I add this because I don't believe drug use played any role at all on Caylee's disappearance.

Did anyone ever answer the question about 6/16? It seems really odd that AH had NOTHING incoming or outgoing? Or is that on another page? (forgive any repeats, please)

IMO---every time i see another text between Amy and KC..my heart breaks for Amy. How humiliating and embarrassing to have all your private text out there for the public to read judge and critisize...

There is something very fishy going on between Jesse and Amy. Their conversation is very telling. They are definitely involved.

In what? Not thr crime. They've both been cleared by LE.

JG took, and passed six hours of polygraphs, among other things.

There is something very fishy going on between Jesse and Amy. Their conversation is very telling. They are definitely involved.

Something FISHY going on between JG & AH? NO.

Amy is a victim of Casey's illegal ways of obtaining an income, she thought Casey was a very close friend but found out everything she was told by Casey was a lie..some friend.

But, I will add IF they did find companionship in this mess created by Casey then God Bless them.

Yeah, they were involved...with a psychopathic thief and liar who sucked them into her votex, used them, and who is turning their lives upside down and who has created a situation in which their privacy has been violated and their reputations clouded for just trying to be the psycho's husband and friends. Now the pycho's family, trying to get her off murder charges, seems to want to throw everyone under the bus BUT the actual person responsible for this mess, their psycho family memeber, KC. KC's friends only error was befriending KC. KC did this. Team A is trying to cloud the issue, but these poor kids are KC's victims just like Caylee was. Team A ought to be ashamed of themselves for the damage they are doing to the lives of these young adults with their spurilous claims!

:clap:

ITA and I have mad respect for her- she hasn't been on a talk show or anything like a lot of people would be.

And she has been approached repeatedly by every news agency and rag magazine and offered lots of money to share her story and to her credit, she has kept her word to the Prosecutors and held her testimony until the trial. For a girl of her age, it is rather commendable, because in her position , waitressing, twenty or thirty thousand dollars would be life changing, yet she takes the high road.

And she has been approached repeatedly by every news agency and rag magazine and offered lots of money to share her story and to her credit, she has kept her word to the Prosecutors and held her testimony until the trial. For a girl of her age, it is rather commendable, because in her position , waitressing, twenty or thirty thousand dollars would be life changing, yet she takes the high road.

ITA!! Poor Amy may have been reimbursed-however, now she has lawyer bills to deal with amongst being hounded from different corners about her relationship with the perp!! And she still takes the high road-kudos to Amy!! Knowing KC was a life changing experience for quite a few people and a life ending experience for Caylee!!
icon_mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member