The Networks Know Who Did It

Considering we were all discussing JonBenet getting Burke's hand me downs so often, I wonder if the bike she rode in the parade was originally Burke's? Maybe they got new wheels put on at some point before it ended up in the WC missing the front wheel it appears? The one she received at Christmas seemed unisex in color. No pink or girly bike.

The bike she rode in the parade was a girls bike, not a boys bike like he one shown in the WC picture. They are not the same bike.

The bike she rode in the parade was a girls bike, not a boys bike like he one shown in the WC picture. They are not the same bike.
Thank you! We were trying to figure that out. I personally couldn't make out what the bar on the bike in the parade had. If it was a boy or girl bike. So I guess both the Ramsey children had white bikes at one time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Here's a close up of the bicycle and you can see the "girls" bar in both sides of her leg. - I hope.

attachment.php

Attachments

• jbrzoom.jpg
    jbrzoom.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 471
This might be a bit better, you can see the "girls" bar and "lack there of" the boys bar. :wink:

attachment.php

Attachments

• jbr_rezoom.jpg
    jbr_rezoom.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 484
This might be a bit better, you can see the "girls" bar and "lack there of" the boys bar. :wink:

attachment.php
Thank you!
O/T I've never really understood why they don't lower the bars for Boys too. Dang it has to be painful when they hit that bar!

Thank you!
O/T I've never really understood why they don't lower the bars for Boys too. Dang it has to be painful when they hit that bar!

What is she wearing on her shins? I thought she had boots on until I zoomed in.

What is she wearing on her shins? I thought she had boots on until I zoomed in.
I think it's like leggings? If you look at the other leg behind the bike it looks like white leggings. Plus a turtle neck. In July? Makes you wonder if there was injuries being hidden.

Another deal with the bikes...

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-neighbors-joe-betty-barnhill.htm

Barnhill said he saw Burke riding his bike on Christmas Day, but not Jonbenet...
so, who got the dang bikes? Was it really Burke's bike and the Stine kid rode it home?

Also (on a candy rose sight) John says he got himself a bike, Patsy got a bike, and JB got a bike, bc Burke already HAD one.
WTH!?!!!!

So weird!

I had a thought: I think BR may have taken JB's bike and rode it without her. It would have been a bit too small for him, but hey I'm an oldest child I get it. Mr. Barnhill did store her bike, but if BR was riding by quickly he may have not noticed it was the same, unisex color bike.

It's becoming more clear to me that there likely wasn't just one "trigger" for the violence, but several days worth of problems leading up to the event.

I suspect the above reason is why the story isn't clear about the bike... it may also be why the GJ indictments were phrased the way they were (did knowingly etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So weird!

I had a thought: I think BR may have taken JB's bike and rode it without her. It would have been a bit too small for him, but hey I'm an oldest child I get it. Mr. Barnhill did store her bike, but if BR was riding by quickly he may have not noticed it was the same, unisex color bike.

It's becoming more clear to me that there likely wasn't just one "trigger" for the violence, but several days worth of problems leading up to the event.

I suspect the above reason is why the story isn't clear about the bike... it may also be why the GJ indictments were phrased the way they were (did knowingly etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've thought the same thing. It had been building awhile. IMO Patsy likely picked up on some of it. She may have hoped, Christmas, the holiday trip afterward then followed by the Disney cruise would cheer Burke up. Tragically, they never made it.

I’m looking at the adults faces in this picture from the back deck, the Stines and the Ramseys, enlarged. Is Patsy smiling or grimacing? Her mouth doesn’t look right.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m looking at the adults faces in this picture from the back deck, the Stines and the Ramseys, enlarged. Is Patsy smiling or grimacing? Her mouth doesn’t look right.
Sorry, ItzShea, did you mean to provide the photo or a link to it?

Edit: Never mind, I saw it in an earlier post of yours. Thanks! Never saw that one before. A most unfortunate moment in time for PR.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back