The Perfect Crime?

I don't think she will get away with this.Even if they won't find the body before the trial....if she's found guilty I am sure she will tell them where the body is for a lesser charge. IMO

I would agree he was THEN, but not anymore. He's on Cindy's crazy-train now.

It's only a crazy train if you believe the words "possibly" and "could be" mean "absolutely."

LOL! :blowkiss: You know who I'm mimicking, don't you?

sadly KC got away with murder for 31 days, but IMO, she will be in jail for a long time. I doubt if KC will get death without a body. KC may make a deal????

I start to worry that this is true until I revisit the evidence they do have. then there are the Anthony interviews that were released this week and I belive in the state's case

Erica I so agree with you. I also believe that LE/Prosecution has some other cards up their sleeves that we aren't privvy to at this time and will not come out until trial. However, even if the do not and you sit down and put all of the evidence together it is quite the package! All those so-called small items that are considered to be insignificant come to pack a huge whallop when it's all put together. Once the evidence is put all together and presented to the jury IMO the totality of it is gonna be a force to be reckoned with.

I really do not believe that any jury will buy into either Kobe or Lee's twisting of the physical evidence given all of the lying and backpeddling that Casey and her parents have done. There is just too much for the defense to attempt to explain away. I don't believe that JB or his help will be able to get past G and C. Anthony! Nor LA!

Casey may have thought that she'd committed the perfect crime but little did she realize how far from it she really was! IMO regardless of the fact that LE had left her car there at the A's Cindy had a responsibility at that point to just leave it and everything that was in it alone until the investigation into Caylee's disappearance was completed and LE had said it was ok to do anything. It goes to show that even Cindy was thinking about what Casey may have done at that point IMO.

Does anyone know, or has anyone heard or read anywhere, of whether or not LE had cadaver dogs to check the dumpsters at TonE's apt. complex ?

You know I have always had a strong feeling that Caylee might have fallen off the balcony at TonE's. Remember Clint's girlfriend or someone said that she would go out there and she didn't think it was a good thing. Maybe KC was busy being "Miss Housewife" and Caylee went overboard.

You know I have always had a strong feeling that Caylee might have fallen off the balcony at TonE's. Remember Clint's girlfriend or someone said that she would go out there and she didn't think it was a good thing. Maybe KC was busy being "Miss Housewife" and Caylee went overboard.

How secluded was TonE's apartment? Wouldn't someone have noticed a small child falling from a balcony? When I lived in an apartment complex there was always people around day or night.

How secluded was TonE's apartment? Wouldn't someone have noticed a small child falling from a balcony? When I lived in an apartment complex there was always people around day or night.

IIRC, there was a lake below the apartment. I get the whole "people were around day or night" but there are times when "normal" peeps are at work. Heck she somehow drove his jeep around without his knowledge so I'm sure she could get into his apartment.

I think KC told her mother what happened. Mommy will defend her daughter no matter what. I can understand wanting to protect your child, but not a daughter who commits murder. I just don't understand CA.
I don't think KC told Cindy she killed Caylee. I do think that IF Caylee is indeed dead by KC's hand, her little body has been disposed of in an alligator infested area. There is no way that Cindy would continue to so avidly support KC if that turns out to be the case. The only way she possibly would continue is that she believes an accidental death occurred. But to have disposed of Caylee permanently (imo) would be the hot knife to sever that maternal bond forever.

IIRC, there was a lake below the apartment. I get the whole "people were around day or night" but there are times when "normal" peeps are at work. Heck she somehow drove his jeep around without his knowledge so I'm sure she could get into his apartment.

Very true. I'm not saying she couldn't get into his apartment, because I'm sure she could. I was just wondering if his apartment is secluded, like maybe his balcony faced a bunch of trees or something. If that is the case, I guess I can picture Caylee falling off and no one noticing. I wouldn't put it past KC to go into the bedroom with TonE and leave Caylee wandering around alone.
She is the mother of the year, after all.

Very true. I'm not saying she couldn't get into his apartment, because I'm sure she could. I was just wondering if his apartment is secluded, like maybe his balcony faced a bunch of trees or something. If that is the case, I guess I can picture Caylee falling off and no one noticing. I wouldn't put it past KC to go into the bedroom with TonE and leave Caylee wandering around alone.
She is the mother of the year, after all.

I could even see her going there why everyone was at school so she could have somewhere to go. I wonder if anyone could look at the pings during the 15th-17th to determine if KC pinged off the towers there while TonE was at FS?

You know FloridaKatz you got my mind churning. KC had that garbage back in her trunk from TonE's apartment. Say something did happen to Caylee here. What a perfect opportunity it would be to say she was taking the trash out and went to the dumpster in her car and instead of removing the trash she took from the apartment she took the bag, bin, or whatever containing Caylee and put that in instead of the other. Hmmm...

I still can't find a logical reason why LE or whoever won't take cadaver's into the landfill. Who cares if they don't find anything at least they would have looked. Obviously LE thinks she can't be found for some damn reason.

It depends on if his unit was on the front or back side of the building. CocoaMom and I went over there a week or so ago and scoped it out. On the front side of his building is the parking lot. On the back side of his building is a wooden plank fence that is about 6.5 ft. tall, and then on the other side of the fence is some type of commercial building. We didn't get out because we didn't want it to be "obvious" as to what we were doing there.

You know FloridaKatz you got my mind churning. KC had that garbage back in her trunk from TonE's apartment. Say something did happen to Caylee here. What a perfect opportunity it would be to say she was taking the trash out and went to the dumpster in her car and instead of removing the trash she took from the apartment she took the bag, bin, or whatever containing Caylee and put that in instead of the other. Hmmm...

Could be. And the other thing about apartment complexes and dumpsters. The apartment complexes that I've lived in around here and in other parts of the country, the dumpsters are always setting off and away from the buildings to keep the stink of the trash as far away from the apts. as possible, so you either have to walk a fair distance or else "drive" your trash up to the dumpster. She could have easily taken the "trash" out at night where it would have been difficult to see her, and drove the dang car right up to the dumpster...if it was a dumpster that has a sliding door (slides left to right/right to left) on the side of the dumpster, it wouldn't have been real difficult to toss Caylee in there. Some apartment complex dumpsters also have "built in compactors" in them....:eek::eek::eek:

This is that one "BIT" of truth in her lie-filled stories. Yes, all she has to do is stick to this story to save her own life plus hope Caylee's remains do not show up.

The only thing is that Zanny the human doesn't exist. She personified her actions of doping Caylee into a real person. She can easily believe that Zanny did this because "she" DID do it. Casey can blame something/someone for her child missing because she has created a fictional person that will never be found. This isn't the perfect murder....it is the perfect lie.

You probably are very close to the truth. Casey lies like she breathes, and very proficient liars can actually get to the point that they believe themselves (they've "rewritten history") or so I've read: If "zanny" is the fictional name for whatever substance was "watching" Caylee right now, then Casey possibly isn't even lying in her own mind: she left a healthy child with Zanny and she hasn't seen that healthy child since.

What worries me is that she used a REAL person's name when she had to have known how easily it would be to track the real ZFG down.....

The thing that realy bugs me is why would she think she could leave the baby in the trunk in the Florida heat and it not smell. Did she think there would be no smell?

I still can't find a logical reason why LE or whoever won't take cadaver's into the landfill. Who cares if they don't find anything at least they would have looked. Obviously LE thinks she can't be found for some damn reason.

I've heard of searchers going into landfills and actually finding human remains, but think of all the sharp edges, broken metal and glass, decomposition, dangerous chemicals and substances (that probably shouldn't be there but almost certainly are.) It would be awful and very dangerous...to humans on two legs and, I would think particularly to dogs on four paws relatively low to the ground. Plus, in the case I'm thinking about where they did find remains, pardon this, they were torn to shreds. (Contents are constantly tossed and again there are really sharp objects in there.) They found parts of the mom, but never did find baby who investigators described as, again forgive me, potentially too small to have much left.) I think LE does go in if they have a good idea where the remains might be, but in any case, particularly if they don't have a clue, it would be looking for a needle in an immense haystack.

The thing that realy bugs me is why would she think she could leave the baby in the trunk in the Florida heat and it not smell. Did she think there would be no smell?

The problem for Casey is FOLLOW THROUGH! Geez, with all the fake emails she sent herself, she could have had a job.

Some of the lies she told to people were whoppers (telling the shot girl from Fusion that you pay your Nanny $400 a week? LOL). She wasn't used to having consequences for her lies so her thoughts were scattered and incomplete.

Impulsively, she did exactly what she wanted to do (stealing Amy's checks--how could she NOT get caught signing her OWN name? Stealing from Grandma's checking acct? Ditto). Live in the moment and lie. That was the game plan and that's how this murder went down.

It's neither a perfect murder nor a perfect lie. It's all quite obvious--it's an attempt at a perfect COVER UP.

The problem for Casey is FOLLOW THROUGH! Geez, with all the fake emails she sent herself, she could have had a job.

Some of the lies she told to people were whoppers (telling the shot girl from Fusion that you pay your Nanny $400 a week? LOL). She wasn't used to having consequences for her lies so her thoughts were scattered and incomplete.

Impulsively, she did exactly what she wanted to do (stealing Amy's checks--how could she NOT get caught signing her OWN name? Stealing from Grandma's checking acct? Ditto). Live in the moment and lie. That was the game plan and that's how this murder went down.

It's neither a perfect murder nor a perfect lie. It's all quite obvious--it's an attempt at a perfect COVER UP.

Yeah, and bragging about paying a Nanny $400 a week......while you live at home with Mommy and Daddy.

Isn't that sentence one big oxymoron.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back