The Perfect Husband ~ who wants him?

Hi TCF ~ welcome to WS..... we will have to see where the perfect husband is hiding now... I passed my copy on a while ago..

he should be at Janet's (Bluebirds). I did a trace on the package and Canada post says it should be there. I mailed it express with tracking. So whomever is next after that. :D

Hi
Sending the movie out tomorrow to lakergirl123.
Should only take a couple of days.
Jan
Bluebird

bluebird said:
Hi
Sending the movie out tomorrow to lakergirl123.
Should only take a couple of days.
Jan
Bluebird
I will watch it as soon as I get it and pass it along to CMSantos. CM - pm me with your address.

girl

Ooh!! Can I get it next?? Maybe not as I'm in the UK..............I'll look for it in my video store tonight.!!!!

emma l said:
Ooh!! Can I get it next?? Maybe not as I'm in the UK..............I'll look for it in my video store tonight.!!!!
Hi emma... your tapes are a different speed in the UK, it would not work there anyway. :(

My boyfriend sadly informed me of this at the weekend! Boo!! Never mind!!!

Is this movie still making the rounds? And, if so, can I get in on the party?

Brightest Blessings to all.

Cass

I would like to see it again, but can we get Brad Pitt to star in the Amber version? PLEASE?????????????? :blushing:

So, out of curiousity, did anyone send the tape out? Did anyone receive it and watch it and send it back out? Who has it now?

We share true crime books like that, for only $3.50 we get to read ten "new" books, then send off ten of our already books to the next person on the list. I hope the tape works as well as our books do!

Teraisa

KEAC sent it to me and I sent it to blueclouds and I am not sure what happened after that. Blueclouds? are you there?

I'm interested in borrowing this tape if it's from the U.S., 'cuz I'd be glad to pay postage then. PM me. :)

Casshew said:
KEAC sent it to me and I sent it to blueclouds and I am not sure what happened after that. Blueclouds? are you there?
I sent it to BLUEBIRD longggggggggg ago. She lives in PEI, canada. someone get ahold of her and see where it went from there.

:D

Hi I sent the movie Perfect husband to Lakergirl 123.
please contact her to where she sent it on to.
thanks
Jan

Can you buy this movie. If not I would be interested in seeing it I would send a tape if someone could copy the movie for me or I will pay shipping to borrow it.

Thanks

Put me on the list please!

Thanks.

Czarthethird said:
I would appreciate being on the list as well. Thank you.

I would appreciate being added too since we didn't get this in Canada, i'd like to watch it. Many thanks.

I never saw it either and wouldn't mind being on the list too.
Thanks!
Karen

Some how I haven't seen it. Auntie after you get it ..please consider Moi!I'm
good at sharing!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members