The phone calls mean there IS an image of LISK.

he was caucasian. I dont want to try a quote what i heard it was so long ago and i feel like i may mix it with what lisk was know to have said. What i can say for sure is that the person was talking to a female and the things he was saying i felt really bothered by also this person was not shouting and didnt even seem upset which also threw me off. he was about my hieght maybe an inch or two taller im 5'6 blond / light color hair.

Too much static to know for sure this was so long ago that I prob couldnt know his voice anyway...... what I do remember for sure is he was about 5'7-5'8 i know this because im 5'6 and was only an inch or two taller than me. He looked to be about my age maybe a few years older I was in my early 30's at the time. OOhh also the Phone was like a blackberry i think in like a purple/ pinkish case. Dont know what else I can add

I would have to agree that you may be onto something. That part of 34th Street is only a few blocks from Penn Station. Do you remember if the guy had any identifying features? Maybe he wore glasses or had acne pot marks? Tattoos? Was he dressed business like or casual?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was between 5'7 - 5'8 maybe about 160lbs clean dressed not business atire just dressed down I wanna say he had on glasses but I cant remember for sure no tattoos that I could see nothing really stood out looked like your average suburb house owner type if thier is such A thing. light hair he had blondish I wanna say.... I dont know what else I can add

He was between 5'7 - 5'8 maybe about 160lbs clean dressed not business atire just dressed down I wanna say he had on glasses but I cant remember for sure no tattoos that I could see nothing really stood out looked like your average suburb house owner type if thier is such A thing. light hair he had blondish I wanna say.... I dont know what else I can add

Hey @Chucky730 . JW if we have an update. Have you contacted LE with your info? Would you be able to describe this man to sketch artist for facial composite? And have you checked the dates to known phone calls made?

To anyone else... Do we have anymore info on the phone calls as far as time & dates? I know all calls were made in evening but what time exactly?
1. July 16 2009
2. July 19
3. July 23
4, 5, & 6 ???
7. Aug 26 2009 1AM

It's almost 10 years later, so can we file FOIA requests on these phone calls for time, date & possible transcripts on tapped calls?

Thanks!

Too much static to know for sure this was so long ago that I prob couldnt know his voice anyway...... what I do remember for sure is he was about 5'7-5'8 i know this because im 5'6 and was only an inch or two taller than me. He looked to be about my age maybe a few years older I was in my early 30's at the time. OOhh also the Phone was like a blackberry i think in like a purple/ pinkish case. Dont know what else I can add

@Chucky730 Do we know what sort of phones the victims had and were they all recovered by the police? It sounds odd for a man of that age to have a purple/pinkish phone case. Could it be he used one of the victim's phones? That would explain how he knew what number to call, cell numbers aren't posted. Simply blocked the phone # so the victims wouldn't recognize it was their significant other's phone making the call?!?

Hey @Chucky730 . JW if we have an update. Have you contacted LE with your info? Would you be able to describe this man to sketch artist for facial composite? And have you checked the dates to known phone calls made?

To anyone else... Do we have anymore info on the phone calls as far as time & dates? I know all calls were made in evening but what time exactly?
1. July 16 2009
2. July 19
3. July 23
4, 5, & 6 ???
7. Aug 26 2009 1AM

It's almost 10 years later, so can we file FOIA requests on these phone calls for time, date & possible transcripts on tapped calls?

Thanks!
I think Melissa's stepfather said the calls were made around 5 to 5: 30 pm.
No, LE will not give anyone info about the calls.
Maureen friend Sarah spoke to the killer.
I wonder how she would describe the killers voice?

1. July 16 2009
2. July 19
3. July 23
4, 5, & 6 ???
7. Aug 26 2009 1AM

Thanks!
Hey sorry for the late response but I have all but given up hope at this point... No I never went to LE with this nor can I say what date it happened with any amount of confidence other than it was the summer time. If I had to guess I would say it was july 16 2009 as I work for the city of NY and payday was the 15th and I was at sephora on 34th street buying a present for my baby momma whos birthday is july 24th it was a beautiful sunny day outside when I stepped out of sephora i exited to the right and stopped just to the right of the footlocker entrance to look down at my phone for some reason when the individual walked past me say these things. what i do remember is he was slightly taller than me by maybe two inches and im 5'6 and was definitely heaver than me as i only weight 130lbs. im not sure what else I could contribute other than that but feel free to ask i will make A better effort to keep checking this site for any updates. I was at the exact spot where this took place about a month or two ago and took a picture of the spot when i get to my cell phone after work i will attempt to up load it here so i can provide a visual to the location for those that have never been to NYC.

@Chucky730 Do we know what sort of phones the victims had and were they all recovered by the police? It sounds odd for a man of that age to have a purple/pinkish phone case. Could it be he used one of the victim's phones? That would explain how he knew what number to call, cell numbers aren't posted. Simply blocked the phone # so the victims wouldn't recognize it was their significant other's phone making the call?!?
I dont ever remember reading anywhere about what type of phone the victims had but i knew it had to be a females phone based on the color of the case.

I got a question.
he was using a cell phone why don't the police to to the NSA and ask for the info. It is known through the Snowden files they were using this each to grab info from f2f of phones back then?
Would seem if this was a federal case,I'd proven that LISK took one of his victims across state lines the FBI gets involved then this would be even easier?

Last edited:
I got a question.
he was using a cell phone why don't the police to to the NSA and ask for the info. It is known through the Snowden files they were using this each to grab info from f2f of phones back then?
Would seem if this was a federal case,I'd proven that LISK took one of his victims across state lines the FBI gets involved then this would be even easier?

Excellent idea, but then that would assume the SCPD want to identify the LISK.
Based on statements and actions made by the SCPD in both the LISK and Shannan Gilbert cases, in my opinion only, I am not sure the SCPD wants to investigate very deeply in either case.

The beginning of the recording is rather garbled, but I understand, "so don't write me again". This man speaks with a southern accent and has a low education (poor grammar).
I find the beeps curious. Is that the end of an answering machine recording? It certainly makes one curious if this is LISK.

Sorry folks, I'm new on WS. I have been following this case for years (on and off because of my job). I have read a lot of Reddit posts and media and blogs on this case. I am back on this because it intrigues me and because I really hope that this monster can be caught before we lose too many more of our daughters to him. I have my own theories about him.

I apologize if this has been covered at length...Ive only started getting serious about this case recently.

What really jumps out at me is that there were several phone calls made to a victims sister. Phone calls placed from Times Square and Penn Station. Law Enforcement seems to claim that because those locations are so busy that we cannot ID the perp from surveillance footage.

I dont buy that. If we had access to footage from both places at the time the calls were made I bet we could find something. Now....maybe the footage no longer exists and its erased. But even if he is not easily picked out....we DO have an image of LISK. Id like the chance to see footage from the times and locations these phone calls were made.

yes_ they have the time stamps on the calls- did they pull all cameras from that moment ? should have been done a long time ago- Suffolk County NY police dept is still working on that....and this all leads us back to deviant sex behavior by a man in a uniform ...that went to house parties.....in a particularly remote area......with others that enjoy that behavior.......until things went wrong one day.......its a big blue rats nest. ...... maybe there will be deathbed confessions one day.

Newsday newspaper has run interesting stories about the SCPD since 1970’s.......start with the one about G Mott giving away answers to the police test.....thats a good one I found in the archives.

Maybe the LISK has or had once held a job with the MTA or LIRR - The reason he might not be able to be sighted and was probably not overheard was that he could have been underground - or even better, in one of the many surrounding infrastructural parts of Penn Station that are employees-only...

In addition, the MTA has an in-house police dept - maybe that could be his ex-police connection?

Maybe the LISK has or had once held a job with the MTA or LIRR - The reason he might not be able to be sighted and was probably not overheard was that he could have been underground - or even better, in one of the many surrounding infrastructural parts of Penn Station that are employees-only...

In addition, the MTA has an in-house police dept - maybe that could be his ex-police connection?

I often work in these places and rarely get cell service off the platforms.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back