The phone number jotted on the back of the sheet of stickers

Hopefully, it will turn out to be "good luck" for his business by making him a much more popular local inspector. Could happen....

I SO hope that you are right Friday! It's such a shame that so many innocent people have gotten caught up in KC's web of lies (or mistruths/halftruths as Cindy likes to call them :rolleyes:) in one way or another. It's madness, I tell ya!

After being contacted by one of your members,I read through all of your posts. It is apparent that you folks are sensible and are not out to hang anyone just find out the truth. This is why I have decided to post the answer to your questions. It is my wish to you to take it for the truth and then delete the subject from this website.
I am a Homeland security CLEARED home inspector. I have performed over 4000 inspections throughout the country. My name and number has been jotted down on probably twice as many notepads etc. I contract for Federal,State and private individuals for a number of causes.
I was contacted for the first time on 2/18 by a local news reporter that simply ask me if was aware of the picture of evidence. Mind you this was the DAY of the public release! Before I could even react, It was on the national news.Not as a story but simply a photo of the back of the heart sheet.
This started the reaction by the public just like yourselves but also included the ones whom jump to conclusions that I was an associate of CA. I received over 100 VM"S overnight and some were personally threatening to say the least!
This has been a devastating blow to me and my family.(wife of 30 years,3 grown children and 6 grandchildren).
For the last two years, I have been involved in a Florida state program that offered free inspections to homeowners to help them bring down our soaring insurance prices. We marketed and performed 400,000 of these inspections throughout the state. Requests for these inspections were made by homeowners via internet, phone and at functions like home shows etc. as well as through each insurer. My phone records show that I have called over 1000 individual homes in the last two years just in central Florida!
THE NOTE.
I specifically do not know the details of how the A's got the info but either I or my associate called to offer the inspection and SOMEONE jotted it down on the closest thing they could find.It really is that simple. The LE's have never even questioned me because they KNOW who I am. PERIOD. I (thankfully at this point)never received a call back from them(the A's) and subsequently never had any other contact with them. They don't know me and I don't know them. I am not a subject in this case for any reason.
After contacting my attorney, the media and the authorities regarding this misplacement of evidence, I seem to have been sucessful at getting the picture off the air. If it gets out or out of hand, Then I may have to give a press release. The calls have stopped and I'm trying to return to normalcy and hope that this all goes away for me. This has been and is a horrible event in our community and we all wish it would be settled soon. For the memory of Caylee and all affected. I have grandchildren as mentioned before and when I see their bright eyes and smiles, I take a moment for her and all the other tragedies in our world.
I hope this has settled your minds on this topic.
I would like to address one more question that a member asked about. As home inspectors we take on a tremendous amount of liability with our reports. It is for this reason many of us create ficticious corporate names. It protects the individual owner in the event of litigation against the company for errors and omissions in said reports. You wouldn't want to lose your house because one of your employees made an error would you?
Acronym: (A)lways (B)etter (H)ome Inspections.
Thank you for allowing this post
Sincerily,
RS

Thank you, Home Inspector for taking the time to tell us your story. I am sorry you have had to endure public scrutiny for something you never chose to be involved in. I hope you are soon able to enjoy the privacy you and your family deserve.

Home inspector, I'm so sorry you were dragged into this, and that people have been leaving threatening messages. I appreciate you taking the time to explain your name and number being in the anthony home, and hope that your family doesnt suffer any more ill effects as a result.

I'm suprised that LE hasnt at least asked if you had ever been in the house, or when the phone call was made, considering they do know you.
Again, thankyou.

After being contacted by one of your members,I read through all of your posts. It is apparent that you folks are sensible and are not out to hang anyone just find out the truth. This is why I have decided to post the answer to your questions. It is my wish to you to take it for the truth and then delete the subject from this website.
I am a Homeland security CLEARED home inspector. I have performed over 4000 inspections throughout the country. My name and number has been jotted down on probably twice as many notepads etc. I contract for Federal,State and private individuals for a number of causes.
I was contacted for the first time on 2/18 by a local news reporter that simply ask me if was aware of the picture of evidence. Mind you this was the DAY of the public release! Before I could even react, It was on the national news.Not as a story but simply a photo of the back of the heart sheet.
This started the reaction by the public just like yourselves but also included the ones whom jump to conclusions that I was an associate of CA. I received over 100 VM"S overnight and some were personally threatening to say the least!
This has been a devastating blow to me and my family.(wife of 30 years,3 grown children and 6 grandchildren).
For the last two years, I have been involved in a Florida state program that offered free inspections to homeowners to help them bring down our soaring insurance prices. We marketed and performed 400,000 of these inspections throughout the state. Requests for these inspections were made by homeowners via internet, phone and at functions like home shows etc. as well as through each insurer. My phone records show that I have called over 1000 individual homes in the last two years just in central Florida!
THE NOTE.
I specifically do not know the details of how the A's got the info but either I or my associate called to offer the inspection and SOMEONE jotted it down on the closest thing they could find.It really is that simple. The LE's have never even questioned me because they KNOW who I am. PERIOD. I (thankfully at this point)never received a call back from them(the A's) and subsequently never had any other contact with them. They don't know me and I don't know them. I am not a subject in this case for any reason.
After contacting my attorney, the media and the authorities regarding this misplacement of evidence, I seem to have been sucessful at getting the picture off the air. If it gets out or out of hand, Then I may have to give a press release. The calls have stopped and I'm trying to return to normalcy and hope that this all goes away for me. This has been and is a horrible event in our community and we all wish it would be settled soon. For the memory of Caylee and all affected. I have grandchildren as mentioned before and when I see their bright eyes and smiles, I take a moment for her and all the other tragedies in our world.
I hope this has settled your minds on this topic.
I would like to address one more question that a member asked about. As home inspectors we take on a tremendous amount of liability with our reports. It is for this reason many of us create ficticious corporate names. It protects the individual owner in the event of litigation against the company for errors and omissions in said reports. You wouldn't want to lose your house because one of your employees made an error would you?
Acronym: (A)lways (B)etter (H)ome Inspections.
Thank you for allowing this post
Sincerily,
RS
Well said, Homeinspector...

Question asked, question answered.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all questions involving this case could be asked and answered in just as civil and polite a manner?

I posted several questions, but they were deleted for now :) Maybe later then. Thanks for being with us, Sir.

Another innocent person who can be added to the list of lives turned upside down by Casey and her family. How sad!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back