The PINEAPPLE!

sissi said:
It was the easiest way to dispose of the body, they knew the Ramsey habits and the habits of the neighbors. Not many elderly, or family types are up at two or three in the morning watching the neighborhood. IMO
IMO

Have you ever been to the Ramsey house in Boulder? The houses are very very close. That is one main reason that I can't remotely imagine the perp(s) taking the body back into the house.

IMO

I think we need a new thread started as the above posts have nothing to do with pineapple.

BrotherMoon said:
The real question is, how long does crap take to go from your brains to this forum?

Not long for some, and longer than necessary for others, it seems - ehhehehehehehe - this was too funny, I just had to respond.

Fran Bancroft said:
I think we need a new thread started as the above posts have nothing to do with pineapple.

Fran,

I know. It happens on almost every thread. I think the topic discussion drifts, at least in part, because there's no reminder at the top of each post about what the topic is. I find myself scrolling back to the top of the page just to read what the topic is supposed to be about in the thread.

Perhaps we should ask if the thread's topic name could automatically appear at the top of each post, and not just at the top of each page. This might remind people to stay on topic.

JMO

So as not to be misunderstood, I enjoy the discussion on each thread, even when it strays. However, if one is trying to explore a specific topic, such as pineapple, it defeats the purpose.

I suggest a new thread...Brother Moon should post it maybe the topic should be :laugh: "Prune's Discussion of Brain Crap".

Well, BM *snicker*, how 'bout it?

The killer knew that the kid liked pineapple. GBH was in the pineapple. The killer lives in fantasyland. The perp wears a Sleeping Beauty costume with evil eyes on the undies. [Swear to God!] Sleeping Beauty was given a poisoned apple by her wicked stepmother.
The suspected perp wears a wicked stepmother costume too - red and black with the collar up - just like in the Disney movie!
In one of her stories - a character talks to the female heroine - sho owns a stun gun - as "Wake up, Sleeping Beauty." And in all her stories involving WOMEN - the woman is feeding someone. She opens up a can of food with a SWISS ARMY KNIFE. In one story, her hero walks through a window instead of a door. Is also down in a basement using a painbrush with a cord attached to it. ETC. ETC.
You will eventually find out that she planned this murder for a year - purposely left the EXPLAINER note. Took the house tour and/or was one of the guides.

BigAppleDetective said:
The killer knew that the kid liked pineapple. GBH was in the pineapple. The killer lives in fantasyland. The perp wears a Sleeping Beauty costume with evil eyes on the undies. [Swear to God!] Sleeping Beauty was given a poisoned apple by her wicked stepmother.
The suspected perp wears a wicked stepmother costume too - red and black with the collar up - just like in the Disney movie!
In one of her stories - a character talks to the female heroine - sho owns a stun gun - as "Wake up, Sleeping Beauty." And in all her stories involving WOMEN - the woman is feeding someone. She opens up a can of food with a SWISS ARMY KNIFE. In one story, her hero walks through a window instead of a door. Is also down in a basement using a painbrush with a cord attached to it. ETC. ETC.
You will eventually find out that she planned this murder for a year - purposely left the EXPLAINER note. Took the house tour and/or was one of the guides.
What do you base your info on? I'm curious about your emphasis of the swiss army knife...why is that important?

Since Brother Moon's Company had the silly distinction of analyzing a verse in the bible - 118 - now that's a stretch - instead of analyzing the three pages of handwriting and its contents - these collective "experts" will pooh pooh anyone who has any REAL INFORMATION that will show up the dopes that hired them in the first place - The Boulder Police Department. Does anyone really want to LISTEN to guys who analyzed a bible quote that was NOT said by either the MURDERER or THE PARENTS? The murderer doesn't give a crap about BIBLE QUOTES. The murderer wanted to make fools of the Boulder Police Department - and amuse her screwball mother with "Inside Information" which she is really privy to, because she has a best friend who works for them. Brother Moon is an expert on interpreting the ranting of White Supremacists. The $118,000 was her way of saying - my boyfriend told me how much you got as a bonus because he heard it from one of your employees - a friend of his. Her boyfriend is NOW Ramsey's old partner's NEW PARTNER! THAT'S EVIDENCE! She also thought John was a southerner. The Boulder police are STUPID. The note was written by a woman and therefore these dopes had to convince themselves it must have been Patsy. The killer left the longest "ransom" note in history. Her DNA was under the kid's nails - not Patsy's DNA! The murderer's father's DNA was left in the kid's panties - like a gag - a joke - so one could see the similar markers. Her father would never be questioned - he's a professor! In Boulder. She just wants everyone to ask themselves - father and daughter DNA? But not the Ramsey's? Like Steve Thomas saying the word INCEST was pointed out in the Ramsey's dictionary. Steve baby, Patsy was a journalism major, so SHE wouldn't look up the word. John B. was a college graduate, so he wouldn't look up the word. The oldest son was going to college, so he knew how to spell "incest"
and so it was pretty obvious that BURKE or a BABYSITTER or another CHILD looked up the word.

BigAppleDetective said:
Since Brother Moon's Company had the silly distinction of analyzing a verse in the bible - 118 - now that's a stretch - instead of analyzing the three pages of handwriting and its contents - these collective "experts" will pooh pooh anyone who has any REAL INFORMATION that will show up the dopes that hired them in the first place - The Boulder Police Department. Does anyone really want to LISTEN to guys who analyzed a bible quote that was NOT said by either the MURDERER or THE PARENTS? The murderer doesn't give a crap about BIBLE QUOTES. The murderer wanted to make fools of the Boulder Police Department - and amuse her screwball mother with "Inside Information" which she is really privy to, because she has a best friend who works for them. Brother Moon is an expert on interpreting the ranting of White Supremacists. The $118,000 was her way of saying - my boyfriend told me how much you got as a bonus because he heard it from one of your employees - a friend of his. Her boyfriend is NOW Ramsey's old partner's NEW PARTNER! THAT'S EVIDENCE! She also thought John was a southerner. The Boulder police are STUPID. The note was written by a woman and therefore these dopes had to convince themselves it must have been Patsy. The killer left the longest "ransom" note in history. Her DNA was under the kid's nails - not Patsy's DNA! The murderer's father's DNA was left in the kid's panties - like a gag - a joke - so one could see the similar markers. Her father would never be questioned - he's a professor! In Boulder. She just wants everyone to ask themselves - father and daughter DNA? But not the Ramsey's? Like Steve Thomas saying the word INCEST was pointed out in the Ramsey's dictionary. Steve baby, Patsy was a journalism major, so SHE wouldn't look up the word. John B. was a college graduate, so he wouldn't look up the word. The oldest son was going to college, so he knew how to spell "incest"
and so it was pretty obvious that BURKE or a BABYSITTER or another CHILD looked up the word.

You are pushing the envelope, setting the standard for idiocy in this forum. You have eclipsed even the prunes. Have you heard about the warnings issued for anti-depressants? Or do you self medicate?

BigAppleDetective said:

Oh yes, I'm grinning here BAD--- Keep it up I might start LAUGHING OUT LOUD. :dance:

So, how did she come about choosing JBR in order to make the BPD look stupid? Why JB? And where did she see JB before Christmas in order to tell her that she (JB) would receive another visit from Santa after Christmas? Was elf woman at the party on the 23rd?

Is the elf situation a subculture? I live in rural America and don't know these things.

IMO

Nehemiah said:
So, how did she come about choosing JBR in order to make the BPD look stupid? Why JB? And where did she see JB before Christmas in order to tell her that she (JB) would receive another visit from Santa after Christmas? Was elf woman at the party on the 23rd?

Is the elf situation a subculture? I live in rural America and don't know these things.

IMO
We have people that refer to goatmen...maybe a subculture as well.
It really would have been a perfect opportunity for this elf to stalk Jonbenet at the Christmas parade. Her parents weren't there, Nedra likely didn't know friend from foe,this elf may have easily told Jonbenet to expect a wonderful visit. Maybe the elf promised to transport Jonbenet to the North Pole to see Santa?
I have to agree with BAD on the subject of the BPD, however I thought we were all told that they no longer had juristiction over this case, it was in the DA's hands and any and all information must go her way. I suggest she try Keenan's office, she may get a better audience.

And back to the pineapple....GBH? Why? Stungun her and then GBH?

And when was the pineapple served....whilst the parents were sleeping upstairs?

And elf woman took the notepad out of the kitchen and sat there and wrote a ransom letter?

Just reading a bit more on line this morning and had a thought, yet again about pineapple. Donut remember us ever using this thought in the past years.

It seems that biggest part of the JonBenet forum continues to be the backward looks at what 'that' night consisted of.

I read recently, something I did not know, and that was that the 'pineapple' was fresh already cut, and packaged at the store where it was purchased.

The trash can/s at the Ramsey home would have told an interesting story about the 'pineapple'. THE STORE receipt that showed the item 'pineapple'. HOW big was the container, HOW much pineapple was in the carton/container when purchased and HOW much pineapple was GONE?

Since WE donut know HOW much pineapple was eaten and by whom, how can we possibly know IF IF JonBenet, had eaten a substantial amount or just a nip of it?

You can travel down many paths of thought on this information.

At the party of the 23rd, JonBenet was said to be found crying, and saying she did not feel pretty, OR OR am I hallucinating on that, fact or not?

Could it be with the swim suit pageant coming, that PR had scolded her for eating too much at 'that' party? So eating non supervised thingies, could cause a mom to get into a rage like/non winning/too much food/attitude? Looking backwards is an interesting pursuit, but over the past 8 years WE still have not produced justice results for a little girl who did not deserve to die.

Did the desire for pineapple kill her? A hungry little child being nurtured and tutored to win at all costs? Could the choking have begun to expel pineapple from her mouth earlier in the evening the pechtoral hemorraging sp? happening then, and then bedwetting rage later in the night, was the last straw?

My opinions are based on media reports, and words written and spoken by the Ramseys.

Camper said:
Since WE donut know HOW much pineapple was eaten and by whom, how can we possibly know IF IF JonBenet, had eaten a substantial amount or just a nip of it?

Camper,

The exact amount of pineapple that JonBenet ate that night is known. The pineapple was still in the "proximal (beginning) section of the small intestine", and therefore only slightly digested. The partially digested pineapple was frozen and saved for future examination.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Camper,

The exact amount of pineapple that JonBenet ate that night is known. The pineapple was still in the "proximal (beginning) section of the small intestine", and therefore only slightly digested. The partially digested pineapple was frozen and saved for future examination.

JMO

================True, WE know what was in process of digestion. This could have been the amount that was eaten under supervision. But what we donut know is HOW much she might have eaten later and MIGHT have been thrown up. In other words a secondary visit to the pineapple to have 'some more'. Hey I donut know, I am just looking backward and tying little knots out of loose comments.

Such as 'don't look pretty, at party on 23rd. Exact verbage on that would be nice. Do not feel pretty, do not look pretty, er how come pretty was important to her at a party? Enough so tears were present, good grief, heavy stuff IF IF tears were indeed present in that report.

Camper said:
================True, WE know what was in process of digestion. This could have been the amount that was eaten under supervision. But what we donut know is HOW much she might have eaten later and MIGHT have been thrown up. In other words a secondary visit to the pineapple to have 'some more'. Hey I donut know, I am just looking backward and tying little knots out of loose comments.

Such as 'don't look pretty, at party on 23rd. Exact verbage on that would be nice. Do not feel pretty, do not look pretty, er how come pretty was important to her at a party? Enough so tears were present, good grief, heavy stuff IF IF tears were indeed present in that report.

I believe what isn't in her stomach is an important clue in the telling of where the crime occurred,I do not believe she was murdered in the Ramsey home, and believe she threw up her stomach contents during her abduction.
While we discuss pineapple and the ransom note as important clues, and they are, we ignore the animal fur in her hands. There is more to this fur than we have heard, IMO it is one of the most important clues they have. Find the animal, the type of animal and find the killer.
If it belongs to her own dog, which wasn't present in the house that night, then we can consider her going outside and either running into her dog or being in the Barnhill's garage. We don't know the source of this fur, so we can conjure up anything.
IMO the artifact on her tongue was a little residual material from vomiting , since clearly there is no matching area in the house to indicate her either vomiting or urinating on any surface there leaves open a good chance she wasn't murdered in her home.

Interesting sissi~~ I wonder if she did vomit or at least heave somewhat. Because if she ate that pineapple SO close to being killed then while being strangled, I am wondering if the gag reflex would have been engaged at some point. (Will have to check into this one). The artifact certainly could have come from regurgitation residual left on the tongue. I have often wondered what the exact residua that was on her face in the autopsy photos as well. It is an odd color....Mucous? tears? from regurgitation?

As for the animal fur: IF it belonged to the dog, it would be interesting to know IF the dog was ever in the house, that might explain it being picked up by her in a struggle (while perhaps trying to push away from the perp with her hands on the floor). IF it is another kind of animal, then that would certianly bring up a whole new spectrum of possibilities here. Interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1
Back