The Pink Shirt

So Misty is taking the blame for two grown women?

She wants OUT OF JAIL yesterday, in my opinion and would not lie for Annette Sykes or Teresa Neves for over a year. She wants out of Florida and out of her charges, she would surely give these two ladies up and say....look, I left and they were in charge. I didn't do anything wrong, and they were the last two women to see Haleigh Cummings alive, NOT ME.

I used to think it might be possible that Misty did leave the house that night and that is perhaps why she was so clueless on many key issues, like the pink shirt. Now though, I think Misty is just covering up her own crimes and disgusting misdeeds......and by the way I think they happened right there in the trailer, and Haleigh saw.

She wants OUT OF JAIL yesterday, in my opinion and would not lie for Annette Sykes or Teresa Neves for over a year. She wants out of Florida and out of her charges, she would surely give these two ladies up and say....look, I left and they were in charge. I didn't do anything wrong, and they were the last two women to see Haleigh Cummings alive, NOT ME.

I used to think it might be possible that Misty did leave the house that night and that is perhaps why she was so clueless on many key issues, like the pink shirt. Now though, I think Misty is just covering up her own crimes and disgusting misdeeds......and by the way I think they happened right there in the trailer, and Haleigh saw.

Elle, I don't think I would call it Misty taking the blame for these two women. IMO, Misty is covering for Ron and the fact that, I believe, the Cummings helped with the cover up, it would appear that Misty was covering for them too. Does that make sense? If Misty tells on Ron, I think Teresa and AS involvement would come to light...If Misty tells on Teresa and AS, I think Ron's involvement would come to light. So Misty said nothing.

When LE wanted to know Misty whereabouts that night, IMO, they had reason to believe that Misty was not there. IMO, that was not a random assumption on LE part. LE even had the hours narrowed down of when they thought that Misty was not there...10p-2a.

JMO though

Elle, I don't think I would call it Misty taking the blame for these two women. IMO, Misty is covering for Ron and the fact that, I believe, the Cummings helped with the cover up, it would appear that Misty was covering for them too. Does that make sense? If Misty tells on Ron, I think Teresa and AS involvement would come to light...If Misty tells on Teresa and AS, I think Ron's involvement would come to light. So Misty said nothing.

When LE wanted to know Misty whereabouts that night, IMO, they had reason to believe that Misty was not there. IMO, that was not a random assumption on LE part. LE even had the hours narrowed down of when they thought that Misty was not there...10p-2a.

JMO though

I just don't believe that Misty would cover for any of the Cummings this long and sacrifice herself and her family. I think she thought that she might get off easy for these drug charges but now she realizes she is going to be doing hard time....at least 15 years.....if Misty was covering for anyone we would have heard it by now. Course that is my opinion.

I agree with LE on the hours in question, I think Haleigh was alive up until 8:30 pm, and whatever happened after that is what led to her disappearance.

Misty is sitting in jail for drug charges, and whatever negotiating the State feels it wants to do, the drug charges stand as the reason she's in jail and will be going to prison. I'm guessing the State has decided not to worry about whether Misty wants to "negotiate" information regarding Haleigh's disappearance. They have a strong enough case to put her away for a very very long time. Misty holding her tongue regarding Haleigh.....well, that's up to Misty. But she'll be sentenced to what the State will give her on the drug charges.

If the Trailer was secured from the night of the 9/10 of February until the 16th of February and the shirt was washed,

when would anyone have time to wash and dry it?

And I thought MC didn’t do the Children’s Laundry only AS did. (to make sure to get all the stains out)

Misty is sitting in jail for drug charges, and whatever negotiating the State feels it wants to do, the drug charges stand as the reason she's in jail and will be going to prison. I'm guessing the State has decided not to worry about whether Misty wants to "negotiate" information regarding Haleigh's disappearance. They have a strong enough case to put her away for a very very long time. Misty holding her tongue regarding Haleigh.....well, that's up to Misty. But she'll be sentenced to what the State will give her on the drug charges.

Misty isn't going to negotiate anything in my opinion.....it's hard to negotiate when you have nothing to negotiate with. She is guilty of more than drug trafficking in my opinion and personally I don't care if she ever see's daylight again.

I was responding to a post about the pink shirt but now this is way off topic.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't GMS say that when she took the basket of clean clothes over to the mobile home and that they put fresh shirts on the children while they were on the front porch eating? So, did they put shirts over the shirts that they already had on or did they not have on shirts when she arrived? Or did they take off soiled shirts and put on fresh ones? Then wouldn't GMS know which shirts she helped to put on the children?

Correct me if I'm wrong. Didn't GMS say that when she took the basket of clean clothes over to the mobile home and that they put fresh shirts on the children while they were on the front porch eating? So, did they put shirts over the shirts that they already had on or did they not have on shirts when she arrived? Or did they take off soiled shirts and put on fresh ones? Then wouldn't GMS know which shirts she helped to put on the children?

I don't think anything you said was wrong. GGS didsay she helped the children get their shirts on, I always found her wording curious. Were Haleigh and Junior shirtless? Maybe they had on short sleeves and she helped them put on a warmer shirt over the short sleeve cause it was getting chilly?

Regardless, in my opinion, she would have known what pink shirt Haleigh was wearing, if that is what she was wearing that day. We know she didn't have it on when she left the trailer that night because it was found in the house( according to Misty)

She sure did, JT. We have to remember that GMS is slick too. I think that Haleigh had been in that pink shirt earlier that day..and by GMS own admission, she helped Haleigh put on a different shirt. I do not believe that Haleigh was shirtless when GMS got there and I do not believe that another shirt was used just to put over top of the pink shirt. IMO, at some point during GMS visit, Haleigh was given a bath. I thought about this the other day because my daughter had gotten sick and started to run a fever. When I called my mom (yes, I still call momma for everything!) she suggested a cool bath to bring down the fever. Needless to say, it worked. What if this was also part of the remedy concerning Haleigh?? and after getting out the bath, another shirt was put on her?? IMO, we are being misled as to the timing of the events.

IMO, Misty was given a script to play the patsy in this story. If we think about the stories Misty has told....she fed them, bathe them, did laundry, cleaned up....it makes me wonder if the script is actually real but Misty is not the main character. What I mean is, what if TN/GMS, actually fed them, bathe them, did the laundry and cleaned up? AS admits that she is the one that always does their laundry. What if GMS brought laundry soap with her to the mh?? Ron said there wasn't any at the mh. Could someone still show deception on the LDT if the story is actually true but the person being tested is not the one that performed those events? IDK, but I would think so.

If we think about the tests results that led us to believe that Misty knew what happened to Haleigh, Misty knew where Haleigh was at (or thought she did), but Misty was NOT sure who actually took Haleigh....Misty pointed out that pink shirt Haleigh was in earlier that day to LE....LE wanted to know where Misty was between 10p-2a...a woman (Misty, imo) is heard screaming at 2:30a. This is why I believe that Misty did in fact leave that mh the night Haleigh had gotten injured..I believe that several Cummings members, particularly GMS and TN, were left at the mh to tend to Haleigh. I believe that Misty was not present when that shirt was changed on Haleigh and that's why she did not know what Haleigh was wearing last. And IMO, that's why Misty was NOT sure who actually took Haleigh. All she knows is that there were several Cummings members there at the mh when she left. IMO, by the time Misty got back to the mh, after 2a, Haleigh was already dead and removed from the mh. And that's who was heard screaming after 2a. JMO of course.

She sure did, JT. We have to remember that GMS is slick too. I think that Haleigh had been in that pink shirt earlier that day..and by GMS own admission, she helped Haleigh put on a different shirt. I do not believe that Haleigh was shirtless when GMS got there and I do not believe that another shirt was used just to put over top of the pink shirt. IMO, at some point during GMS visit, Haleigh was given a bath. I thought about this the other day because my daughter had gotten sick and started to run a fever. When I called my mom (yes, I still call momma for everything!) she suggested a cool bath to bring down the fever. Needless to say, it worked. What if this was also part of the remedy concerning Haleigh?? and after getting out the bath, another shirt was put on her?? IMO, we are being misled as to the timing of the events.

IMO, Misty was given a script to play the patsy in this story. If we think about the stories Misty has told....she fed them, bathe them, did laundry, cleaned up....it makes me wonder if the script is actually real but Misty is not the main character. What I mean is, what if TN/GMS, actually fed them, bathe them, did the laundry and cleaned up? AS admits that she is the one that always does their laundry. What if GMS brought laundry soap with her to the mh?? Ron said there wasn't any at the mh. Could someone still show deception on the LDT if the story is actually true but the person being tested is not the one that performed those events? IDK, but I would think so.

If we think about the tests results that led us to believe that Misty knew what happened to Haleigh, Misty knew where Haleigh was at (or thought she did), but Misty was NOT sure who actually took Haleigh....Misty pointed out that pink shirt Haleigh was in earlier that day to LE....LE wanted to know where Misty was between 10p-2a...a woman (Misty, imo) is heard screaming at 2:30a. This is why I believe that Misty did in fact leave that mh the night Haleigh had gotten injured..I believe that several Cummings members, particularly GMS and TN, were left at the mh to tend to Haleigh. I believe that Misty was not present when that shirt was changed on Haleigh and that's why she did not know what Haleigh was wearing last. And IMO, that's why Misty was NOT sure who actually took Haleigh. All she knows is that there were several Cummings members there at the mh when she left. IMO, by the time Misty got back to the mh, after 2a, Haleigh was already dead and removed from the mh. And that's who was heard screaming after 2a. JMO of course.

In order for any of this to be plausible we need to believe one thing and one thing only.......WE HAVE BEEN MISLEAD BY LAW ENFORCEMENT SINCE DAY ONE.....and I don't believe that at all. LE have been extremely focused on the Croslin's...in my opinion they are finally getting to the bottom of what happened to Haleigh, and Misty and Tommy held most of the answers. JMO

In order for any of this to be plausible we need to believe one thing and one thing only.......WE HAVE BEEN MISLEAD BY LAW ENFORCEMENT SINCE DAY ONE.....and I don't believe that at all. LE have been extremely focused on the Croslin's...in my opinion they are finally getting to the bottom of what happened to Haleigh, and Misty and Tommy held most of the answers. JMO

IMHO.. Thats quite possible and personally I don't have a problem believing it.. IMHO..LE hasn't been able to keep their stories straight either and the pink shirt is just one example..Tim Miller being asked to leave is another.. The list goes on...JMO

i can't believe i didn't think about this before, and maybe it was discussed many moons ago, IDK.....

Does anyone think it is possible that HaLeigh had more than one of the same shirt? Not that i trying to make an excuse for Misty. It would explain why one was found in the drawer (or was that Rumor? one was found.)

she could have thought about what HaLeigh was wearing that fateful day and knew that the body was disposed of with "the pink shirt" thinking they would never find it, unless they find HaLeigh, but had forgotten that HaLeigh had more than one?

just trying to find the needle in the haystack :) JMO

Hi Twall, jumping off your post my comments aren't directed at you. :)

Interesting that MC has said she was washing blankets. How did she wash blankets AND a pink shirt if there was no laundry detergent?

LINK where Tim M relates this info:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtQegfTOc4Q
9/13/09

(IMHO in the opening moments of that video show MC at one of her most manipulative moments.)

Exactly LT. I know little girls I raised 3 of my own and 2 step daughters. But I a hard time believing that a little girl with a closet full of brand new clothes couldn't be gently talked into wearing something brand new (!) and having the favorite shirt for the next day. KWIM?

Yes she would wouldn't she? I agree. I'll wait because we don't know what GGS said to LE and at what point.

I don't trust that the shirt was found in the drawer. I think it was found by LE and they lead MC through the house watching her, esp. when she found the shirt. (just jumping off your post!)

I'm not sure she could have gotten it back into the house without LE seeing but I could be wrong. But your post brought up something to the forefront of my mind.

A question~ because i am having a hard time finding news articles that have live links still.

When a search was done of the MH. The LE took out a panel of wall and what was behind that? I am thinking it might have been a waterpipe trap for the washer? KWIM? I do not know how the water pipes are that run within a MH from a washer? Just curious.

all of the above except what is supported by link is JMVHO. :)

Misty put dirty clothes in the dryer? No laundry detergent? WHAT??

I think rc put the clothes that were on the floor in the dryer. He did this before LE showed up. His saying he turned the house "upside down" was a cover for the messy house. The pink shirt plays a part in the evidence factor...IMO. If misty saw AS that night, she should have known exactly what shirt was put on Haleigh. Common sense would tell us those two should have got together and got their stories straight to be able to give the proper clothing description for the Amber Alert. Instead misty doesn't even recall AS being there...crazy. She was either brain fried from drugs or wasn't there when AS showed up.

I think rc put the clothes that were on the floor in the dryer. He did this before LE showed up. His saying he turned the house "upside down" was a cover for the messy house. The pink shirt plays a part in the evidence factor...IMO. If misty saw AS that night, she should have known exactly what shirt was put on Haleigh. Common sense would tell us those two should have got together and got their stories straight to be able to give the proper clothing description for the Amber Alert. Instead misty doesn't even recall AS being there...crazy. She was either brain fried from drugs or wasn't there when AS showed up.

Or, Whisperer, Misty was traumatized and AS and TN took over while Ronnie was sent off to work.

It is interesting that the clothing HaLeigh was wearing when snatched from her bed more than likely hadn't been a topic covered, if indeed this cover-up included Annette and Teresa, which I firmly believe it did...and does. During the 911 call didn't Misty tell the operator HaLeigh was in her pajamas? Maybe she guessed, maybe pajamas are a pink shirt and underwear, maybe Misty said what she was told to say, and later specific questions by LE and reporters caused them to need to be more specific. I can still hear Ron's whining, a cross between anger and pouting: In answer to the 911 operators questioning him about a description of HaLeigh's pajamas, this father retorts;

"I don't know, I was at work!"

my opinions.

IMO, HaLeigh was in the shirt she wore to school...

As for the shirt, well she could have had 2 or 3 of them... my son has "fav" shirts, so I just buy more than one. Also after H went missing in the shirt she wore to school, who is to say, someone didn't go buy a new one and plant it at the MH?

I honestly do not believe Misty was the babysitter that night and I think the LE, if asked, would say "NO COMMENT" to that specific question, because they know she wasn't there... they are trying to find out where she was between 10-2 (screaming reported), they obviously know she was not there.... SOOOOO who was there????
I agree with the post above, it was Misty's scream the neighbour heard around 2 am (or whatever time it was).

What also bothers me is the astro charts say the Caretaker/babysitter of the child (Misty) ... well my question is what IF the caretaker/babysitter WAS NOT Misty?????????

I still believe Misty is grasping at straws, saying ANYTHING, to cover for Ronald/TN... her test showed deception when she said Ronald was not involved at all....we heard that on the tape.

Earlier on in the case, I thought TN said SHE sent a family member over.....we find out later it was GMS/Lisa... did TN say WHY she sent a family member over there???
GMS reason for being there was to return laundry...
So, I guess TN must have called GMS and told her .. get to Ronalds right away, it is urgent that you get them that laundry!!..

I choose to believe Bowling. The Shirt was not worn outside the house. This tells me that the shirt was laundered and in the MH or someone's home.(unlikely but must be considered)

If Haleigh did wear the Hannah Montana shirt that day, somewhere during the day, the shirt was laundered and most likely folded. This could mean this was the shirt that had the "Stain". My guess is this shirt was picked up or given to GMA and she washed it and either returned it the MH or kept it at her home. (unlikely, but must be considered)

GMA doesn't like "stains" on their clothes. Ron mentioned "stained" concerning the shirt she was wearing to school. Pink Shirt = relevant. Is this the shirt Haleigh origianlly wore that day?

GMA should be able to tell what Haleigh wore to school, what clothes she was wearing when last seen...since Haleigh was put to bed minutes after she left. She should also know exaclty what clothes are missing.

I did not get involved until the search in April. I did not know until April that the shirt was dirty. I always thought it was found on the bed in a pile of clean clothes. I wish I could remember what show. I just remember Misty and the reporter with Misty showing her the shirt and where it was found. I thought it was a pile of folded clothes on the bed.

IMO, when Misty found that pink shirt was when Misty realized that they had lied to her or not told her enough to protect herself. I still think that a big part of why Misty claimed she was watching the kids is she was forced to say it. I think they got Misty to the MH then once there gave her the choice of helping her or not but LE was going to be told that whatever happened to Haleigh happened on her watch. I think she was told that TN and GGma Sykes were going to say that they saw Haleigh at the MH with Misty after Ron was at work. Misty's only choice was do they stand beside Misty or point fingers at her.

IMO, Misty made the 911 call because she was afraid LE would believe them over her. But when Misty did it, she believed that she was getting the same protection as Ron. However, Misty was not given enough of the facts so that if LE did get suspicious, it would be of Misty, not Ron.

IMO, Misty is not protecting them now. The problem is they have helped to destroy Misty's credibility to the point that LE needs a lot more than Misty can give. TN called Tim Miller in because Misty was ready to crack. If Misty was ready to crack, why not contact LE? Misty was still talking to LE even after she had an attorney.

IMO, Tim Miller was called because Tim Miller was someone who they could be right there "supporting" Misty into not telling the truth or telling the stories they wanted told. After Tim Miller was done with Misty, her credibility was shot that it did not matter what Misty said to LE, only what LE could prove.

I did not get involved until the search in April. I did not know until April that the shirt was dirty. I always thought it was found on the bed in a pile of clean clothes. I wish I could remember what show. I just remember Misty and the reporter with Misty showing her the shirt and where it was found. I thought it was a pile of folded clothes on the bed.

IMO, when Misty found that pink shirt was when Misty realized that they had lied to her or not told her enough to protect herself. I still think that a big part of why Misty claimed she was watching the kids is she was forced to say it. I think they got Misty to the MH then once there gave her the choice of helping her or not but LE was going to be told that whatever happened to Haleigh happened on her watch. I think she was told that TN and GGma Sykes were going to say that they saw Haleigh at the MH with Misty after Ron was at work. Misty's only choice was do they stand beside Misty or point fingers at her.

IMO, Misty made the 911 call because she was afraid LE would believe them over her. But when Misty did it, she believed that she was getting the same protection as Ron. However, Misty was not given enough of the facts so that if LE did get suspicious, it would be of Misty, not Ron.

IMO, Misty is not protecting them now. The problem is they have helped to destroy Misty's credibility to the point that LE needs a lot more than Misty can give. TN called Tim Miller in because Misty was ready to crack. If Misty was ready to crack, why not contact LE? Misty was still talking to LE even after she had an attorney.

IMO, Tim Miller was called because Tim Miller was someone who they could be right there "supporting" Misty into not telling the truth or telling the stories they wanted told. After Tim Miller was done with Misty, her credibility was shot that it did not matter what Misty said to LE, only what LE could prove.

Excellent post.. Thank you.. ITA with everything you have stated in reference to WHY Tim Miller was called in..

Excellent post.. Thank you.. ITA with everything you have stated in reference to WHY Tim Miller was called in..
I see that as a last ditch effort on Teresa and Annette's part. They knew Misty was falling apart. They took a big chance calling in Tim Miller and I don't think he believed the Cummings/Sykes/Neves trio at all, though it sounds like he did a fine acing job. As he comes across as a very fine person I would think that he put aside an aversion to deceitfulness for the better good: Finding the truth for HaLeigh.

Remember the tests were done at a relative of Annette's?. I recall reading that Misty's family was not allowed into the home, and seem to recall that they were out on the front lawn. Silent support for Misty. It was orchestrated by these three (or by Teresa and Annette, with Ron being told he had to go along with it) and Misty was "not allowed" to tell the truth. I think, though, she rebelled by saying, something like, "I don't know why I think Ronald is involved." (I don't think this is an exact quote)

I tend to think that Ron wasn't liking it too much, himself, but had to go along with it. I wonder about the probability that Tim "offered" to test Ron and maybe even the two women and what their excuses might have been for NOT taking any tests. Hopefully LE has a full accounting of those events from MR. Miller. Often it's what IS NOT DONE and/or NOT SAID that becomes "evidence."

What really pained me was the "Love you," that Terera ended one of her voice messages to Tim Miller with. UGH! :blowkiss: (not!)

My thoughts and opinions.

This is no rumor.. it is a sincere question...

Was TN involved with Tim Miller at one point? Why did she say "Love you"? That is just .... weird!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HOLLYMOORE73
Back