The Ramseys' Friends In Boulder

You know what I find truly amazing? None of these people seem to be friends with each other any longer. Or am I incorrect about that?

You know what I find truly amazing? None of these people seem to be friends with each other any longer. Or am I incorrect about that?

Although Burke's FB profile was private, you could still see his friends list. He was friends with DS but not with the White kids. I'm not sure about LF.

I know, Mrs Fernie, started to doubt PR and it caused a break for those two, but JR and Mr. Fernie stayed friends... I dont think the Stines are still friends, not sure about the boys and we all know about the Whites and what happened there.....

Although Burke's FB profile was private, you could still see his friends list. He was friends with DS but not with the White kids. I'm not sure about LF.

I VERY highly doubt he is friends with LF! What do you think Agatha?

On the website for the 1994 Boulder 10k race, I found an entry for LF, John Fernie, Barbara Fernie, and a 12-year-old girl (at the time) with the initials EF. So I guess LF has an older sister who's 28 years old now.

I VERY highly doubt he is friends with LF! What do you think Agatha?

I think, they most likely arent friends. For some reason, space was put between them as fast as possible, starting on the night of the 25th, when the Fernies were the only place the Rs didnt stop.. You have to wonder at that?

Burke had over 1000 friends on FB which shows me that he, like most high school and college students, will add pretty much anyone who requests him. If LF has a FB and he isn't friends with Burke, then I'm going to assume that they have absolutely nothing to do with one another.

On the website for the 1994 Boulder 10k race, I found an entry for LF, John Fernie, Barbara Fernie, and a 12-year-old girl (at the time) with the initials EF. So I guess LF has an older sister who's 28 years old now.

Hmmmm you gave me a thought. There were about 180 pictures and only a couple with anyone else besides this one person. I wonder if one of the pictures was him and his sister?

I think, they most likely arent friends. For some reason, space was put between them as fast as possible, starting on the night of the 25th, when the Fernies were the only place the Rs didnt stop.. You have to wonder at that?

You know though, this doesn't make a whole bunch of sense. Sending you a pm.

Burke's FB currently doesn't show up in FB search results because of a privacy setting he has. However, if you search for "Burke Ramsey" and then click on "Posts by Everyone", you can see that Burke replied to his friend's post. You really can't see much of his FB though. He has it set so you can't even add or send him a message.

Burke's FB currently doesn't show up in FB search results because of a privacy setting he has. However, if you search for "Burke Ramsey" and then click on "Posts by Everyone", you can see that Burke replied to his friend's post. You really can't see much of his FB though. He has it set so you can't even add or send him a message.

Well, I am sure he gets a lot of people asking him about Jon Benets death, or did. I would think he would have gotten advice to make it private. Kind of bizarre to have a public facebook account if you want to fly 'under the radar'.

I'm curious about how far we can go on this too, Sunnie. I wondered since I have some recent information on some of the people whose names we all know. If they have a Facebook account (as BR does), they've made themselves public. Right? If they pose for a publicity picture in regards to their employment and it is posted on the WWW, would we be allowed to bring it to others' attention?

If someone has an answer, let us know. "Inquiring minds want to know."

Yikes Otg, first the MAAM and now creepy guy.....:shocked2::yow::yuck::help::sumo::puffy:

Well, I am sure he gets a lot of people asking him about Jon Benets death, or did. I would think he would have gotten advice to make it private. Kind of bizarre to have a public facebook account if you want to fly 'under the radar'.

You used to be able to find Burke's FB in the facebook search results. You could see his friends list and you could add him as a friend and send him a message. I know people on another JBR forum who added him as a friend and he accepted it. That tells me that he wasn't getting that many messages/comments about JonBenet. However, when the story broke in October that he was going to be reinterviewed, his FB disappeared from the search results. I supposed that he was getting tons of friend requests and messages from people about JonBenet. To be fair, his FB is extremely private and hard to find now. It's not in the search results and if you do find it, you can't add him as a friend or send him a message.

Okay, so I'm 98% sure that LF went to CU-Boulder. He's 24 now so he's out of college so it's reasonable that he would live in Lafayette, which is a nearby town.

Well, Doug Stine goes by "Douglas" now and his FB picture is him in a suit; which is much different from most profile pictures of 23-year-olds. He seems to be very invested in his career and community service. He certainly seems to have a very clean reputation. Just some observations I found by googling.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freedomfinders
Back