The ransom note and staging

What about PR's father? He babysat the kids sometimes,and left on a standby flight..did someone(s) run him off?Was he the cause of trouble at the party perhaps?I haven't seen anything in regards to whether he ever had a lawyer or not after JB was found.And it's odd he isn't mentioned much at all,esp in DOI.

JMO8778 said:
What about PR's father? He babysat the kids sometimes,and left on a standby flight..did someone(s) run him off?Was he the cause of trouble at the party perhaps?I haven't seen anything in regards to whether he ever had a lawyer or not after JB was found.And it's odd he isn't mentioned much at all,esp in DOI.

Believe you me...I have my suspicions about Grandpa Paugh.

This is only my theory but it could have been that Daddy Paugh had his way with his pageant daughters, Patsy and Pam. Nedra must have known that her husband was molesting their daughters...her comment about JonBenet being a little bit molested speaks volumes. Along with Patsy's comments regarding her fleeting thoughts about John molesting JonBenet has me thinking that Patsy was molested herself. Sister Pam let herself go...making herself unattractive to men... single.

Youngest sister Polly wanted nothing to do with pageants...perhaps she knew what her older sisters went through or Patsy and Pam discouraged her from becoming another beauty queen in an attempt to protect her from Daddy.

My belief is that Patsy knew JonBenet was being molested...her reactions and denials during her interrogation with Detectives says it all.

Toltec said:
I don't have a theory on the molestation...but I can concede that it was either of the Ramseys.

Toltec,

No need to , I guess I was being rather too delicate or subtle. If JonBenet has soiled pants lying on the bathroom floor, could this have been a consequence of anal sex?

JMO8778 said:

JMO8778,

He was involved with JonBenet, he assisted with various things, and may have a penchant for pageants etc?

UKGuy said:
Toltec,

No need to , I guess I was being rather too delicate or subtle. If JonBenet has soiled pants lying on the bathroom floor, could this have been a consequence of anal sex?

You are reaching UK. No one said she defecated in the pants; they were soiled. There are many 6 year olds going around with soiled underwear.

Solace, I agree.

This is taking things too far, UKGuy. One of the things I've been interested in about your theories is how you link your theories to the actual condition of JBR's body.

Surely you realize that any evidence of sodomy would have shown up quite glaringly in the autopsy report? There is simply no way such an activity could be inflicted on a tiny six-year-old without her suffering significant signs of injury to that region of the body. In the absence of such evidence, we can safely say that sodomy did not occur.

Dru said:
Solace, I agree.

This is taking things too far, UKGuy. One of the things I've been interested in about your theories is how you link your theories to the actual condition of JBR's body.

Surely you realize that any evidence of sodomy would have shown up quite glaringly in the autopsy report? There is simply no way such an activity could be inflicted on a tiny six-year-old without her suffering significant signs of injury to that region of the body. In the absence of such evidence, we can safely say that sodomy did not occur.
Thank God someone agrees. I was beginning to get nervous and an excellent point Dru and one that I would think would already have been thought about. She is 6 and her hands almost look like a toddlers. Someone would have been screaming and there would have been blood.

Can we rein this in please. It is so out of control that the discussion is bordering on the absurd.

Toltec said:
Believe you me...I have my suspicions about Grandpa Paugh.

This is only my theory but it could have been that Daddy Paugh had his way with his pageant daughters, Patsy and Pam. Nedra must have known that her husband was molesting their daughters...her comment about JonBenet being a little bit molested speaks volumes. Along with Patsy's comments regarding her fleeting thoughts about John molesting JonBenet has me thinking that Patsy was molested herself. Sister Pam let herself go...making herself unattractive to men... single.

Youngest sister Polly wanted nothing to do with pageants...perhaps she knew what her older sisters went through or Patsy and Pam discouraged her from becoming another beauty queen in an attempt to protect her from Daddy.

My belief is that Patsy knew JonBenet was being molested...her reactions and denials during her interrogation with Detectives says it all.
you are so right I think,and all good thoughts there.I've always wondered why so many on JR's side of the family got lawyers so quickly,even his ex-wife,and yet we hear nothing about PR's side... did dad Paugh have one for this case?What about Nedra and PR's 2 sisters???

JMO8778 said:
you are so right I think,and all good thoughts there.I've always wondered why so many on JR's side of the family got lawyers so quickly,even his ex-wife,and yet we hear nothing about PR's side... did dad Paugh have one for this case?What about Nedra and PR's 2 sisters???

No need for lawyers....they've kept their dirty little secrets this long.

PR or JR's DNA under JBR's fingernails.

What would that prove, exactly?

Scratches on an R's face or arms.

Why would there be any? She was knocked into next week at the outset.

Complaints by JBR's pediatrician from before the murder.

I wouldn't depend on him for much of anything. For one thing, he admitted he never even checked her for abuse signs. And, and, and:

Ricky Holland's pediatrician also saw no signs of child abuse [Ricky Holland's parents have been [http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061115/NEWS99/61115011/1008/NEWS|convicted] of Ricky's death and the father has apologized for his role, leaving little doubt about their culpability.].

Domestic disturbances reported by neighbors.

How about the housekeeper?

Complaints by JBR during the days or weeks preceding the murder

Funny you mention that. There were an awful lot of school nurse visits in those interim days.

Are we discussing the same case?

Yeah.

Please read page 2 and 3 of the coroners report, which is a complete contradiction to this remark.

Oh, yeah? Take a look at the photos: no scratches around the neck, a complete straight furrow line around the neck, no marks on the wrists at all; need I continue?

Like I said: there are many reasons why Patsy Ramsey wasn't put in prison, and I'd be glad to list them for you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back