The Real World: Employment Facts and Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any documented employment at all for one Casey Anthony?

Someone posted Universal Studios. Then someone heard Epcot. Then Seaworld.

Fusion/Fusian? ...promotions?...stripper?...Where has she worked? Post it if you've got it. Anything would be a start.

Please post anything you can possibly recall about employment from the multitude of threads here, so we can have it all in one place without having to search. Thx.

Casey's roomie Amy posted that she would wait for three weeks to see if the 'mommy' drama hit the big time. She said "It better pay off".

Which TV station does Casey's best boy friend work for? Is it the station which keeps putting out all of these *shocking revelations*?

All of the characters are so beyond the point of believability that I have quit reading. I was so excited to see actual documentation that Cindy works for Gentiva. Finally! One Actual Fact! Of course, Gentiva's pharmaceudical franchise was recently sold to Merck. :rolleyes:

Truthfully, this whole thing honestly stinks of fraud, under cover of a cheapo $45,000 budget and backstage passes to some hip new reality show.

It is enough to gag a maggot. If you get the drift.

In My Own Personal Experience and Opinion.

I know many people who work for Universal.. if Casey worked there they would have concrete evidence of her employment there. Since no one has said that they have found the proof, all of us can feel confident that she has never worked there (remember you need to keep paper records for 7 years so this would cover any of the timeline).

And Truly - the mightly so called "Rev" doesnt work, and hasnt in a number of years. He hides behind his so called "cloak" of the almighty and his paypal donations. And works at threatening websites that want to get to the truth with bogus lawsuits. His wife works two jobs - one as a teacher and one at Universal Studios. She is the one supporting her family. I feel for her.

And as far as Caseys parents go - I think we all can say that yes, her Mom is a nurse and yes very legit.

So I guess Casey has gone two years without a job. She does party a lot and that takes money. Maybe she has been out on Orange Blossom Trail. Maybe she was stealing stuff from family and neighbors and selling it on Ebay. She might have even been dancing at a dollar ballet. She was supporting her partying somehow.

The brother, Lee Anthony, works for a company that sets up for sporting events (and possibly concerts, I forget). The name of the company is on his MySpace page and that's where I got the info. I googled that company he listed and found that they had the contract to set up for the Super Bowl events when it was held in Miami.

So, apparently, he is gainfully employed.

I am just bumping the employment thread to file an article which was posted today by whiteangora towards the end of thread 45:

http://.www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/508668.html?nav=5021

Chuck Eddy, Caylee's great-uncle, said the past two months have been surreal, to say the least.
"You normally watch TV and see things going on about someone else," said Eddy, of Bob and Chuck Eddy Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep in Youngstown. "It doesn't seem real that that's your family."
According to Eddy, Casey and her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, originally are from Niles and moved to Orlando in 1989. Eddy's wife, Kathy, is George's sister. Casey's brother, Lee, also lives in Florida.
Eddy said George Anthony was a Trumbull County sheriff's deputy and retired from the department before moving to Orlando in 1989.
"He was a great sheriff's deputy and, I believe, a homicide detective," Eddy said.
Eddy said Cindy had worked as a nurse in Florida and George in security. Eddy said his wife has kept in touch with her family throughout the ordeal
"It's just disturbing at all levels," Eddy said.

I read the article in People Magazine and it states that George works for a private security firm now.

I have seen no other reference to his employment mentioned elsewhere.

I know many people who work for Universal.. if Casey worked there they would have concrete evidence of her employment there. Since no one has said that they have found the proof, all of us can feel confident that she has never worked there (remember you need to keep paper records for 7 years so this would cover any of the timeline).

And Truly - the mightly so called "Rev" doesnt work, and hasnt in a number of years. He hides behind his so called "cloak" of the almighty and his paypal donations. And works at threatening websites that want to get to the truth with bogus lawsuits. His wife works two jobs - one as a teacher and one at Universal Studios. She is the one supporting her family. I feel for her.

And as far as Caseys parents go - I think we all can say that yes, her Mom is a nurse and yes very legit.

If she was a contract worker, she wouldn't be on Universal's books. IIRC she worked for Kodak AT Universal, correct? I could be remembering wrong.

ETA:"She just lucked into a photography job at Universal Studios, not at Universal Studios, but for Kodak, and she has a plaque. She was the employee of the year," Cindy Anthony said."

http://www.wesh.com/newsarchive/16947154/detail.html

According to Cindy Anthony, Casey worked for Kodak located at Universal Studios until they were replaced by Colorvision. Kodak and/or Colorvision would have been the actual subcontractors of Universal Studios with their own people employed directly by them, not Universal. If she ever worked for Kodak or Colorvision then they would have a record of her employment.

Very true - if she was a contracted person at Universal she wouldnt have any record with Universal Orlando at all. I would think that LE would be able to follow up with either Kodak or Colorvision - and hopefully they did already.

Very true - if she was a contracted person at Universal she wouldnt have any record with Universal Orlando at all. I would think that LE would be able to follow up with either Kodak or Colorvision - and hopefully they did already.

Once they BLESS their little ol hearts

came into the mix i think no stone will be left unturned they are a powerful group and have ways of getting the truth..
she is a fried clam at this point

Not talking will not make it go away...

has anyone checked to see if Casey was recieveing Welfare or child SSI?

Is it possible that identity thief was involved re judgement against George Anthony? Casey could easily have obtained ccards in her parent(s) name and if she listed herself as a second card holder only her name would be on the card she was using. Some credit card bills can be paperless if the holder requests as such and utilizes on-line payments. I cannot find the post through search (so many on this forum and I am not sure of wording) but I thought the $12,000 judgement against George occurred sometime around 6/12. Perhaps this is the "drama" Casey posted about on myspace and the catalyst to the loss of Caylee.

This is speculation only.

Two interesting employment questions came up in the threads today, so I thought I would move them over to the employment thread for future reference. Or (hopefully) someone can help with the answers. :)

Aimee mentioned that Lee knew that Casey had a job, but that he has been asked by LE not to state where she worked. I had not read that before, and I think it may be significant, so if Aimee (or anyone else) has a link to Lee's comment, please post it here. Thanks!

Also, although it has been asked many times, MitchLite brought it up again this evening, and I have never seen the answer, so I thought I'd just drop it into the employment thread. Does anyone know the dates that Cindy and George were away on vacation in June?

I recall reading that Cindy stated to a reporter as she exited Casey's First Bond Hearing that the reason she mixed up the dates of the last time she had seen Caylee was because 'June 8th was the last day of her (Cindy's) vacation time from work'. It has never made sense to me why the June 8/9 dates persisted for so long. The June 9 date is still posted on the website of the http://neverlosehopefoundation.org website which put up some of the reward money. (Check out the website. Casey is the only child featured, and the links go nowhere. Very odd.)

If anyone happens to have any info about vacation dates, or the link to the reporter's question as Cindy left the bond hearing, please post it here for us all as well. Thank you!

Hi again. I just wanted to add that if anyone has any kind of question, fact, or discussion topic regarding employment, feel free to use this thread.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why the simple question: 'Did Casey Anthony have a job?' remains shrouded in mystery! If she had a job, she may have had a sitter. Not having answers to the most basic questions is one of the most baffling aspect of this case. Why on earth would Law Enforcement ask Lee to keep her employer secret? The only thing I can think of is if she was doing something illegal, or if she was some kind of informant? :waitasec:

Don't know the exact dates, but she stated in the Greta interview tonite that she was on vacation "the first week of June."

This interview (which looked like it was part of last nights maybe? and not broadcast until tonite?) was about the first time where it sounded like she was being pretty honest.

I cannot for the life of me figure out why the simple question: 'Did Casey Anthony have a job?' remains shrouded in mystery! If she had a job, she may have had a sitter. Not having answers to the most basic questions is one of the most baffling aspect of this case. Why on earth would Law Enforcement ask Lee to keep her employer secret? The only thing I can think of is if she was doing something illegal, or if she was some kind of informant? :waitasec:

I just read the article referenced above and that article was written on July 21st. Towards the end, Cindy states that Casey worked for a promotional company that did work for Fusian Ultra Lounge. I can't remember exactly, but when did the picutres of Casey come out partying at the club? I believe it was last week, but can't remember specifically the date. Is it DBC promotions company? Who is the promotion co?

I just read the article referenced above and that article was written on July 21st. Towards the end, Cindy states that Casey worked for a promotional company that did work for Fusian Ultra Lounge. I can't remember exactly, but when did the picutres of Casey come out partying at the club? I believe it was last week, but can't remember specifically the date. Is it DBC promotions company? Who is the promotion co?

I found this on Craigs list. I am speculating that Casey worked for DBC entertainment, because of the pictures on the news and that's what was on the T-shirts.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/evg/758163132.html

I found this on Craigs list. I am speculating that Casey worked for DBC entertainment, because of the pictures on the news and that's what was on the T-shirts.

http://orlando.craigslist.org/evg/758163132.html

BOOKING BANDS FOR GIGS IN ORLANDO (Fusian Ultra Lounge)

Reply to: gigs-758163132@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-17, 2:21AM EDT

What up Rock Bands of all kinds I'm Dru with D.B.C Entertainment
and our current project is putting together a few local bands every
week to play LIVE in front of a large Fusian audience if interested
contact Drew Heyman @ DBCentertainment@gmail.com
or www.myspace.com/scoobydru
www.myspace.com/southernseedz

• it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: Contact Drew Heyman (954)993-1400 for further info.

PostingID: 758163132

Thank you Stoelly, for posting that DBC/Fusian connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member