The red rose - revisited

Just throwing out possible thoughts here. Without knowing what happened or who caued it (Haleigh's death) it is dificult to piece together the body disposal. What if the red plastic rose was somethign noticed by MC on that fateful night? What if she happened to notice it laying there as she watched whoever carried Haleigh off to dispose of her walk off into the woods?

Perhaps she does not know exactly where the body is because she was left behind with Jr. while accomplices went off to finish disposal deeper into the woods?

On the dreams and visions thread there is much specualtion around seven sisters both the islands and Seven Sisters Drive. What if the accomplices went off on foot in the dead of night to dispose of Haleigh, but the strip of woodland right across from the trailer seemed to close and "discoverable" so they continued across Seven Sisters Drive and further into THAT area of woods, disposing of Haleigh somewhere in there? MC could have accompanied them part of the distance and then been told to go back to the mobile home and keep an eye out in case junior wakes up. As she watches them walk off further into the brush she is struck by an incongruous red plastic rose laying there.

Just some idle thoughts here.

Just throwing out possible thoughts here. Without knowing what happened or who caued it (Haleigh's death) it is dificult to piece together the body disposal. What if the red plastic rose was somethign noticed by MC on that fateful night? What if she happened to notice it laying there as she watched whoever carried Haleigh off to dispose of her walk off into the woods?

Perhaps she does not know exactly where the body is because she was left behind with Jr. while accomplices went off to finish disposal deeper into the woods?

On the dreams and visions thread there is much specualtion around seven sisters both the islands and Seven Sisters Drive. What if the accomplices went off on foot in the dead of night to dispose of Haleigh, but the strip of woodland right across from the trailer seemed to close and "discoverable" so they continued across Seven Sisters Drive and further into THAT area of woods, disposing of Haleigh somewhere in there? MC could have accompanied them part of the distance and then been told to go back to the mobile home and keep an eye out in case junior wakes up. As she watches them walk off further into the brush she is struck by an incongruous red plastic rose laying there.

Just some idle thoughts here.

Scroll back up on this page #7 to Concerned Papa's post #155 and read it and click on the link he provided and read that also. You will have a better picture of what the searches involved and may answer some of your questions.

I know for a fact the area where the rose was found had been searched many many times and no rose was every found. It was put there many months after Haleigh disappeared.

Also the area on the other side of seven sister rd was throughly search several times. Hope this helps.

TY GRANNYL, that does indeed help alot.

Tlcox, I totally agree with you that there is just something about the Red Rose. Whether that rose was put there the night Haleigh disappeared or months later...the fact that Misty knew where this rose was, is puzzling.

BBM:

After Ron/Misty lead LE to the Rose, did the LE bring out cadaver dogs? Did they dig up the area?

I can't help but think something, either HaLeigh or something that belongs to HaLeigh is there..

Scroll back up on this page #7 to Concerned Papa's post #155 and read it and click on the link he provided and read that also. You will have a better picture of what the searches involved and may answer some of your questions.

I know for a fact the area where the rose was found had been searched many many times and no rose was every found. It was put there many months after Haleigh disappeared.

Also the area on the other side of seven sister rd was throughly search several times. Hope this helps.

Does anyone here read the astro site? Somewhere on there was (possible) directions I think it said North is where HaLeigh might be? Is this the same area the Rose was found?

Tlcox, I totally agree with you that there is just something about the Red Rose. Whether that rose was put there the night Haleigh disappeared or months later...the fact that Misty knew where this rose was, is puzzling.

Not nearly as puzzling as Ron knowing where his "stolen" gun was at, IMO.

There is a simple explanation:

red herring 
–noun-

-something intended to divert attention from the real problem or matter at hand; a misleading clue.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/red+herring

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Where is Haleigh?

Based on JUPITER's location in the cadent 3rd House, Haleigh is hidden and not easy to find. However's she's close enough to 4th House cusp that I hold out hope she will be found sooner rather than later. I will try to determine a direction/ distance but it will be speculative. Tuba, please add your insights.

ETA: In the 911 Call Chart (the only timed chart we have), VENUS signifies Haleigh and is located in virtually the same area of that chart --- in the 3rd House, close to 4th House Cusp, only VENUS in the 911 Call chart is in Aries while in the Truth Chart, JUPITER (Haleigh) is in Aquarius. This still gives cadent house, hard to find, but maybe hope because close to an angular house. Directionally, both charts indicate almost due NORTH or conversely, SOUTH

I think that she knew where it was is because she placed it there. Do you really think that she'd lead anyone to the spot that Haleigh was buried that early in the case? I need to go back and read when all of this rose deal was taking place.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - Haleigh Cummings #1

Where is Haleigh?

Based on JUPITER's location in the cadent 3rd House, Haleigh is hidden and not easy to find. However's she's close enough to 4th House cusp that I hold out hope she will be found sooner rather than later. I will try to determine a direction/ distance but it will be speculative. Tuba, please add your insights.

ETA: In the 911 Call Chart (the only timed chart we have), VENUS signifies Haleigh and is located in virtually the same area of that chart --- in the 3rd House, close to 4th House Cusp, only VENUS in the 911 Call chart is in Aries while in the Truth Chart, JUPITER (Haleigh) is in Aquarius. This still gives cadent house, hard to find, but maybe hope because close to an angular house. Directionally, both charts indicate almost due NORTH or conversely, SOUTH

This post was in review. We had a Mod Squad pow wow. :dance:

It is okay to bring up something that was analyzed in the Astro forum, but we do not discuss Astro charts here. If you'd like to ask questions about this link from the Astro forum, please feel free to go there and ask. I hope that makes sense! :dance:

Misty coughed up the rose BS when she was hypnotized. The hypnotists was a man with credible experience in this position. He stated that Misty's statements during her session "were well rehearsed" and the most well rehearsed that he had ever experienced. He also stated that she kept squirming in her chair revealing that she was not actually under hypnosis.
http://www.wesh.com/news/20578710/detail.html

BBM:

After Ron/Misty lead LE to the Rose, did the LE bring out cadaver dogs? Did they dig up the area?

I can't help but think something, either HaLeigh or something that belongs to HaLeigh is there..

As I recall, it was Misty in her hypnosis (or VSA) who said there was a rose. Then LE went, LED BY RON, to the spot Misty was describing.

I wonder if the "red rose" was another one of Ron's tests for Misty. IMO, I think Ron may have told Misty that Haleigh was there to see if Misty was going to crack but Haleigh was never there.

IMO, Ron killed two birds with one stone, he found out he could not trust Misty and made Misty look like she was sending people on a wild goose chase.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back