The Rev Richard G#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Researching the drug Xanax, it is stated "...Grapefruit and grapefruit juice may interact with Xanax and lead to potentially dangerous effects." Mixing Xanax with juice and given to Caylee ... stupidity causes death? Child abuse/neglect leads to death.
http://www.drugs.com/xanax.html

This whole interview with RG is very interesting. KC had allegedly dropped the Zenaida name back in 2006?? That may give a bit of credence to the invisananny defense, but I doubt it. Not one single person ever met her or witnessed KC talking to her?? Over that long a period of time?? No way. She doesn't exist. Who knows where KC found the name. Maybe she was just enthralled with the name because it sounded exotic to her or something. I'm thinking it was her alter ego or just an imaginary person she could pull out of her backside whenever she needed to.

Obviously she had no child care outside of friends, her parents and the Grund's who were all working for free. Not that she needed it - she wasn't working, but everyone thought she was - so when she was told they couldn't watch her - she invented the nanny. What I'm really really curious about is this: Everyone talks about what a doting loving mother she was.....ummm.....let's see she's dumping off her child - an infant in this case with the Grunds so she can do what? She's not even working!!!! Point out one new mother to me that doesn't feel guilty, with dropping their child off at day-care or a babysitter, even though necessary, just one!! WTH??

If this is all true - this shows me that she didn't just undergo some "change" in the past month or two prior to Caylee's death - it shows me she was always the way she is and no one really saw it until afterward.

Bolded and enlarged by me.

EXACTLY!!
I was a single parent with my first child, and I had to work 70 hours a week to make ends meet. I treasured every free moment I had with my child, and I was 17 years old. My next two were born while I was in college, and I changed my degree plan, then stayed home living paycheck to paycheck until my youngest started school. Not everyone has that option, and I would never bash working moms. However, I will NEVER buy into the theory of Casey being a 'good' mother when she lied about working from the time Caylee was born just so she could dump her infant off on anyone she could snow so she could get away from her. This 'good' mother was even dropping her daughter off at her mom's workplace! IMO, no way was she spending all that time partying and/or doing things inappropriate for a baby to be around. IMO, she was freeloading on people's goodwill and compassion to have as little responsibility for her own child as possible.
Lanie

Bold mine. In any other case, I'd have said there was no way such a coincidence could occur, however, in this case pretty much anything can and has happened. At first hearing her on the 911 tapes, it sounds like she pulled that name right out of her caboose...just throw a couple Hispanic sounding names together, voila, it's the nanny.

I think this name was something she foudn online - either of myspace through a link of people and she kept that name and used it for many things including the nanny.

What I want to know is how we reconcile.. that Casey may have being posing as ZFG (fake id? parking ticket?) prior to June 17th, yet we say she purposely picked out the ZG(that's suing) with the NY plates, 2 kids, ford focus.. yada yada?

We can not have the "scenario" both ways. I have been re-reading the doc dumps AGAIN and viewing every news story.

Please can someone point to me.... where in the POLICE documentation, reports and videos (the evidence that will be admitted into court) where Casey specifically said that ZFG drove a Ford focus and had NY plates. All I am finding is LP speculating on this on NG.

I am doing this to get down to the bare bones of the matter. I am trying to sort out what was really stated to police vs hearsy by LP. I am just in search of the truth without all the previous speculation by LP.

Also, can someone point to me ANOTHER SOURCE, besides LP that states Casey's story about JBP? So far, I only have LP saying that Casey said this to RD. But I can not find anything in the police questioning of Casey regarding this. Would this not be considered hearsay in court?

Lee goes into details about the JBP story during his deposition with Morgan. If he says KC told this to him directly, I don't think it is hearsay.

It seems I remember KC telling her parents about the silver Ford Focus during a jailhouse visit, but I'm not positive.

Hope this helps.

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet- but remember in CA deposition she said that JG came up with the Zanny the Nanny name. Right? Seems to me that he would have had to hear the full name Zenaida in order to make a joke like that. Makes RG's statement more plausible IMHO.

This is probably a stupid question, but - if Casey was using the "Zenaida Gonzalez" babysitter name back in 2006, then she had the idea for that particular name way before ZG went to check out an apartment at Sawgrass. Right? What would the chances be that she already made up this name and then lo and behold, someone with that name checks out an apartment at Sawgrass?

I've been circling around this, too. I mean, the fact that Casey claimed to have dropped Caylee off there WITH a ZG, and the fact that it was (if I'm not mistaken) in a date when ZG had been in- I mean...what are the odds?!

Did I read somewhere that the "nanny's" apartment that Casey took them to was near the floor model, or was empty? That says to me that maybe ZG was looking at the apartment...I could be mistaken, though.

This case cannot possibly get anymore confusing.

KC used ZFG as her "catch all" problem solver. Need to stay out late or crash at new guys house? Over at Zanny's....Caylee not around? Zanny has her. Where did you get that thing? Zanny gave it to me.....Zanny was an invention to make KC's path through her weird wild nutty world smoother.

EXACTLY WHAT I THINK! i think Zanny was just a crutch she used when in a tight spot.

I think it is really stupid that CA had never met her and I think that is because anytime she heard the name Zanny - Casey just happened to be with her, like the many times KC tells CA - "I am crashing at Zanny's house" - I don't think there was a time when KC claimed Caylee was with Zanny in which KC and Cindy were together long enough for Cindy to worry and question about where Zanny lived. For example: I don't think KC came home without Caylee and stayed at the house overnight and just told Cindy Caylee was eith Zanny. I think a situation like that would have prompted CA to ask more questions as it prompted her to do on July 15th.

KC tried to tell CA that Caylee was asleep at Zanny's and they could get her in the morning. CA persisted to the point where LEE asked just for the address to go and look in on her to make sure she was okay. Still KC did not give the info.

They knew there was NO ZANNY and that is why they continued to persist for the address that day. NO ONE believed her that night, they kept going at her until she caved and came up with the story about her being taken.

If they believed there was a NANNY and the smell in the car meant nothing - then why didn't they wait until morning as KC said?

What I want to know is how we reconcile.. that Casey may have being posing as ZFG (fake id? parking ticket?) prior to June 17th, yet we say she purposely picked out the ZG(that's suing) with the NY plates, 2 kids, ford focus.. yada yada?

We can not have the "scenario" both ways. I have been re-reading the doc dumps AGAIN and viewing every news story.

Please can someone point to me.... where in the POLICE documentation, reports and videos (the evidence that will be admitted into court) where Casey specifically said that ZFG drove a Ford focus and had NY plates. All I am finding is LP speculating on this on NG.

I am doing this to get down to the bare bones of the matter. I am trying to sort out what was really stated to police vs hearsy by LP. I am just in search of the truth without all the previous speculation by LP.

Also, can someone point to me ANOTHER SOURCE, besides LP that states Casey's story about JBP? So far, I only have LP saying that Casey said this to RD. But I can not find anything in the police questioning of Casey regarding this. Would this not be considered hearsay in court?
I am not sure about reconciling the two different situations in the first paragraph, I never did look into any events where Casey may have been acting as if she was Zenaida. As for the New York reference, Casey in her written statement to LE said that Zenaida was from New York. In her jail visit with Lee, I believe it was, she described Zanny's car as a Ford Focus, 2008 (?). Please correct me here if I am mistaken.

This is a link to Casey's statement where she says ZG is from NY,
http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/2008/08/29/statement-given-to-police-by-casey-anthony-on-71608/

Lee goes into details about the JBP story during his deposition with Morgan. If he says KC told this to him directly, I don't think it is hearsay.

It seems I remember KC telling her parents about the silver Ford Focus during a jailhouse visit, but I'm not positive.

Hope this helps.

It was in one of the jailhouse visits. She describes the car and says it had NYC plates.

KC was a good mother when it was time to pose for a "cute" picture. Otherwise, I have no doubt Caylee watched a lot a lot a lot of movies. As far as RG hearing ZFG name, I think he's mixed up and he only heard Zanny.
That is what I think, he has good intentions, but he has heard this name for so many months by the time he gets interviewed (which is surprising to me, how late his interview took place) and he is simply incorrect about what he remembers. The only other possibility is that she made up all of the details just as he recalls and it is dumb luck coincidence that Zenaida was at Sawgrass. Old or new, it is still a lie. Cindy was adamant and really thought she was the cat that got the canary when she said in her depo if KC was trying to accuse this Zenaida, she would have said "C Zenaida Gonzalee". For a normal person, yes the lie they tell would make some sense, but we are talking about KC who walked three detectives, "with a purpose" down a hallway at Universal and stopped and admitted "I don't really have an office here. I don't work here. I lied!" So there is no concern on KC's part that her lies are going to be proved to be lies within five minutes. I have never seen anything like it. I agree , this is not a problem that developed in two months and she "snapped". The 2006 lie would show that she has been a mess like this for years! Don't forget Rev. Grund and his wife loved the baby as their soon to be granddaughter, so he may very well remember things KC said regarding this baby. Out of all the cast of characters here, and they are all colorful to be kind, I find him to be credible.

I agree. I have a fantastic memory, and I know I would not be able to pull out a name I was told once two years ago, unless it had some correlation with something else meaningful in my head. It will have to be proven to me RG possesses total recall before I am going to find it probable he really remembers this name being stated back then. I don't think he is lying about it, though, I just think it is more of a suggestive kind of thing where he now believes that is what he was told.
Lanie

RG has had a career as a professional actor. He no doubt possesses extraordinary memorization skills - because that is required for that type of work - I have friends who are actors and they can memorize the entire script of a 2 hour play overnight. And they still know ALL the lines of plays they appeared in years and years ago. If RG says he heard Casey use the name Zanny or Zaneida back in 2006, I believe him. There's no reason to think he was mistaken about that.

I also don't think it's that unusual that Casey would create a "cast of characters" in her mind and keep using the same names over a long period of time, having the characters grow and change. If you have seen the film "Heavenly Creatures" you see two teenage girls doing the exact same thing over 4 years of high school culminating in the murder of one of the girl's mother. In fact many great writers create a longterm cast of characters - J.K. Rowling, for example, planned the entire Harry Potter series out years in advance, names and family relationships, plot and all. In Casey's case, it appears she used the pretend world she created in her mind to escape the mundane reality of her life.

I honestly believe she knew the ZG who is suing her from myspace. I believe she knew what car she drove and that she was going to be at sawgrass that day. I think she changed the description of her just so that the real ZG she was working off never would get discovered.

I think the name came before she found this ZG on myspace - I think she regularly searched the name just for fun to build her character.

It just so happens she found this specific ZG on myspace and found out she was at or going to Sawgrass and it worked out perfectly.

JMO - but I always felt the name was something she heard somewhere, but later built up to be an actual believable person.

Was ZG's page always private on Myspace?

RG also cared a great deal for Caylee. He spent a lot of time with her, even though he wasn't willing to do favors for Casey anymore. He was probably concerned about Caylee's well-being and wanted to know how Caylee would be cared for.

Hope this helps.

I have decided to RE-READ every Police doc and watch every interview by the date on the calendar and the order things have taken place. It is not enough for me to take LP's word or speculation of who said what. The only thing that will stand in the courts are what is in the police documentation.

I know Lee goes into detail but I do not recall if he uses the same kind of car and same names for the children.

I do know this much.. EVERYONE in EVERY interveiw states Casey called the nanny either NANNY, SITTER or ZANNY. Casey did not use the name Zenaida until the police interview. As far as RG goes, I think the ZG people better put him on the stand because if he does remember the name Zenaida ... then what?

Hope this helps.
In the FBI interviews the A's tell the Blanchard Park story. LP has said a lot of things in this case that the detectives were not allowed to divulge, but absolutely wanted out there. He was right on the money about Cindy ruling the roost. What is it that LP said that you think to be untrue? He was wrong that the baby was in Blanchard Park pond, but it wasn't an off the wall guess considering that is where KC insisted the baby was taken from her. KC says in her jail house visits or phone calls that Zenaida had a Ford Focus, very plain, even the year of it, a car seat in the back, she even describes the pattern on it, the NY plate. I will try to find it for you, but yes it was KC. He was right that she would be found within feet from the road, that KC wouldn't be bothered to dig a grave. He was right that she was killed that very day that KC left the house, this explains how KC was happily arm and arm in Blockbuster with Tony that day renting videos. He was right that the Anthony's were trying to blame Jesse. He was right that there are plant remnants in KC's car from the woods. He was probably that KC had been giving the baby Zanny the Nanny (Zanax or small doses of Chloroform) to put her to sleep while she partied. He was right that her cell pings put her no where near Sawgrass on the days she claimed to be staking it out. He was certainly right that she lives her life ten minutes at a time. Tracey who works with LP lived inside the home while they had her out on bail and was privy to a lot, and what she did not ever see was KC looking for or discussing looking for the baby. When do we get to have someone live inside a suspects home and be in a position to retell every move and word they say? Personally, I wish he had never bailed her out, but some good did come from having Tracey there. It is very telling and I think if she gets on the stand, the State doesn't need to call LP. What do you think?

EXACTLY WHAT I THINK! i think Zanny was just a crutch she used when in a tight spot.

I think it is really stupid that CA had never met her and I think that is because anytime she heard the name Zanny - Casey just happened to be with her, like the many times KC tells CA - "I am crashing at Zanny's house" - I don't think there was a time when KC claimed Caylee was with Zanny in which KC and Cindy were together long enough for Cindy to worry and question about where Zanny lived. For example: I don't think KC came home without Caylee and stayed at the house overnight and just told Cindy Caylee was eith Zanny. I think a situation like that would have prompted CA to ask more questions as it prompted her to do on July 15th.

KC tried to tell CA that Caylee was asleep at Zanny's and they could get her in the morning. CA persisted to the point where LEE asked just for the address to go and look in on her to make sure she was okay. Still KC did not give the info.

They knew there was NO ZANNY and that is why they continued to persist for the address that day. NO ONE believed her that night, they kept going at her until she caved and came up with the story about her being taken.

If they believed there was a NANNY and the smell in the car meant nothing - then why didn't they wait until morning as KC said?

Bolded my me---you make an excellent point. During Cindy's deposition she states that she had phone numbers and addresses for Zanny. They didn't need to be beg Casey for them, Cindy already had them if you believe her sworn statements in the civil case. :liar:

Part of LE documents includes Casey texting to her friend Brittany S. that Zanny drove a silver 4-door Ford Focus. I just read it yesterday.

Here's a link, Page 13: http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/text-messages-brittany.pdf

Bolded my me---you make an excellent point. During Cindy's deposition she states that she had phone numbers and addresses for Zanny. They didn't need to be beg Casey for them, Cindy already had them if you believe her sworn statements in the civil case. :liar:

And this is why I CAN'T feel sorry for them, because instead of saying, "No I did not have an address or number for the Nanny, which I should have and I feel terrible about that."

She wants to PROVE people WRONG and make others feel like idiots and make herself seem better than most and so she out right lies and says she DID have ADDRESSES and NUMBERS for the Nanny.

However on July 15th when she wanted to pick up Caylee and KC had her driving around in circles, why didn't she go to any of those addresses or call any of those numbers?

Because it is not true that she had them at all - she knew nothing of this nanny - you can hear it in her voice when she calls 911.

Does anyone else think it is odd that "Zany" (according to GA's spelling) is a 10, model material. From the sounds of her description, she was a knock-out. Yet no one has ever seen her or taken a picture of this beauty.

KC never left home without a camera. We have seen publicly some of her photos, but she has thousands of them on various sites, (Lee has since removed, since she didn't have the sense to when she was out on bail). It is impossible that she would have went this many years without a photo of the baby with Zanny. No one goes to theme parks and not get a photo, even if you forget your camera, you get your eye poked out by the price, but you buy a throw away one there, or at one of the rides. Does anyone believe that there is any truth to KC being an escort and maybe having one of the "gals" watch the baby while she worked sometimes? I have to find it , but one of her images on her pics has four or five pics on one page and it says little captions like, Once you try me, you wont be disappointed, I've got tricks you've never seen before!.... like an ad. Has anyone seen this or heard this rumor? I hope it isn't true, but nothing would surprise me. Ricardo said that KC joked about giving the baby some sort of night time cold medicine to be sure she was knocked out and would sleep for awhile, right? (This is closer to what I thought happened, she was used to giving her something she felt was harmless like that, and one day she gave her too much. Up until the searches for neck breaking and chloroform and of course the duct tape over the mouth.) If Cindy would have had any address for the nanny, she would have driven there weeks before she called police, just like she drove to Universal. KC gave Lee at least 10 false numbers, a false pass code to the computer, made up e mails from a job, etc. so she may have written down an address or phone number, but not one that would work.

Part of LE documents includes Casey texting to her friend Brittany S. that Zanny drove a silver 4-door Ford Focus. I just read it yesterday.

Here's a link, Page 13: http://cayleeanthony.files.wordpress...s-brittany.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member