The Rev. Richard G

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops! Just read your post, Tom'sGirl! I was posting as you wrote it! I really shouldn't be on this thread anyway because I do not have anything positive to say about RG! I will be good, I promise!

Rev. G needs to read Jesse's interview with LE

pg 24 of Jesse's interview w/LE the media calls twice....both times Jesse says "under instruction of LE he (Jesse) is not talking to the press".

Okay, how about we talk about RG AND his son? RG has no direct involvement in this case what so ever. He’s involved only because his son is involved and why his son is so involved I’m not sure either.

Let's not forget that when they broke up both times, KC in her stubberness decided to keep Caylee away from the G's, just as she decided to do with her own mom at the very end. So let's not put the blame of the G's not visiting Caylee on the G's. I'm sure it was KC who kept her from them. IMO of course, but makes perfect sense, knowing KC's behavior.

If KC Is the one who kept Caylee away from the G's why does RG now feel guilty about not being there for her?

It must have been on his blog because I haven't been able to find it in the docs. RG said Caylee spent several days a week at their home her whole first year.

Another time he said Jesse agreed to watch Caylee (at their house) on his only day off every week when he worked for/at "Progressive." And his other son watched her at other times during the week.

I had the feeling when Jesse agreed to watch Caylee it was after the break up. Because of the tone RG put on Jesse 'giving up his only day off'. If they were still engaged, planning on being a family, we don't give up our day off. When we're not at work we take care of our kids, it's called parenting.

RG also stated he told KC to find other means of child care because he worked at home, even though he loved Caylee, she was still a distraction.

New blog from RG:
December a time to remember two innocents I loved
Sunday, December 28, 2008

<snipped>
When we heard about Caylee being missing I wrote a similar story about them. Many of you told me about dreams or visions of seeing them playing together in Heaven. At the time I could not comment on whether Caylee was here or had gone Home. But, in my heart I knew where she was and knew that Sammy was there waiting for her. They were running together in the fields of Heaven playing and loving on each other. She is safe and they are together. I know that I will see them again someday and when that day comes I will run with them and roll on the ground and once again be able to shower them with kisses. I will let them know how much I missed them but will never be sad about it again. There are no tears in Heaven!

Blog Link:
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=85212505&blogID=459554293

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500