The Ring/Jewelry

I wonder if LE has done DNA analysis on the ring? See who else may have handled it?

I wonder if the reason EJ is no longer talking to her Grandfather is because of the ring?

Here's a thought. Instead of the ring being payment for Gabriel, as it has appeared, what if she STOLE the ring? According to her "journal", she had intended to move to San Antonio, but then "something happened" around Dec 23 or 24 to change her mind (I don't remember ever hearing if what IT was has ever been released publicly). What if an opportunity presented itself to her to take the ring (perhaps from a store, during Christmas shopping rush?) and she did (maybe even during one of her "rages") - prompting her to want to move on before being tracked down? If so, has SA LE had any reports of a ring being stolen from a jewelry store? I don't know if LE would have put 2 and 2 together (a theft with a missing child case) and come up with EJ IF she did steal it. Just a thought....

Never considered it possibly stolen....interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if any detail were overlooked in the investigation in SA... IMO I don't feel anything there was handled well for the benefit of Gabriel. IMHO, MOO. Certainly seems worth asking.

Never considered it possibly stolen....interesting. I wouldn't be surprised if any detail were overlooked in the investigation in SA... IMO I don't feel anything there was handled well for the benefit of Gabriel. IMHO, MOO. Certainly seems worth asking.

I thought the ring was a mute point???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back