The Rope and the knots

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you saying?

Are you saying you knew a person who knew Rebecca's ex boyfriend (whoever that is?)?

Who is Rebecca's ex boyfriend?

And, that person you knew thought it could be traced back to the subject matter of sex?

I'm really not getting what your point(s) is here?

From the link

"But Jonah never paid me and ceased to talk to me but as his wealth increased so did his satyriasis --- his excessive, often uncontrollable sexual desire."

I don't see any connection between Jonah having this sexual desire and Rebecca being murdered. Jonah is the one with the alibi, Dina is the one without an alibi. Unless you mean Dina was jealous of Rebecca getting all the sexual attention from Jonah?

I should have said: "heard of" ... sorry... I'm a little country :) I meant, the only person I've read anything on the record from that knew him was...

I don't know any of these people

As to the point.. the point is... of the people that actually knew him personally, and spoke about him, Klein is the only person, and that link is his take on what "might have" happened.

His guess, having known him, IMO .. is better than anyone who has not. That is my point.

This is a very odd comment of Dr Klein. He is celebrated dermatologist and got plenty of credit for his work. Why he felt the need to comment on JS sexual desires and what it has to do with anything? Scratching my head here.

Arnold Klein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And here I thought he was just some kook lol

Well, he knew the guy. Do you think that the way he is portrayed by Klein is accurate? Or do you think he is ... prevaricating?

I've seen crazier assumptions about various people in the case than this on here, and nobody even knows them!!

And here I thought he was just some kook lol

Well, he knew the guy. Do you think that the way he is portrayed by Klein is accurate? Or do you think he is ... prevaricating?

I've seen crazier assumptions about various people in the case than this on here, and nobody even knows them!!

I tend to agree with time that whether JS's portrayal is correct or not, it is not relevant. After all, JS has an alibi.

I tend to agree with time that whether JS's portrayal is correct or not, it is not relevant. After all, JS has an alibi.

I'm sorry... I have not seen proof of any alibi. Oh... I should take SDSO word for it... mmm kay

What evidence is there that his alibi is valid?

Anyway, it doesn't matter, because Brother came to the rescue... no presence needed.

I would assume that Ann Rule would have to have some kind of real proof that JS was shown on camera at the hospital. I imagine that that huge scary PR firm he hired would have not let that one go by. That, of course, is MOO, however, we know from SDSO that DS was only verified by her cell phone triangulation. That's really not as solid as video evidence, now is it? I'd guess that a state of the art hospital like Rady's would have plenty of cameras. And I'd suppose that even a parent at the bedside of their horrifyingly ill child would have to use the facilities or eat, at some point. So a cell phone triangulation wouldn't be necessary, there would be video evidence.

As for AS, I'm on the fence about him, I just don't know what to think about how convenient it was that he was so odd in what he said to the 911 operator and during his poly. Except that if someone had intimate knowledge about certain disorders they could have easily used that, and spinned it, to their advantage. That is where the waters get even more murky.

ALWAYS, MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members