The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I think after all these years, someone would have talked by now. I always thought it was just one person responsible for the abduction. That's why it's been so hard to crack.

Regarding Mike and Janelle, I have often thought about their actions that day. I have to keep reminding myself Janelle was just 18. At that age, you don't think anything bad can happen to you. She probably didn't think there was anything wrong until much later. Unfortunately, too many people, as you noted, innocently compromised the crime scene by walking through the house. But if the authorities believe the crime was a sexual assault, then they must have DNA indicating sexual assault, so maybe the crime scene was not too badly compromised.

That would make sense if it were actually true. It is said that anytime more than one person knows a secret it stops being a secret.

Can you postulate a scenario how one perpetrator could have by himself have carried out such a crime against three healthy and able bodied women? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this concept but not ruling it out if an argument could be constructed how it would be possible.

Can you postulate a scenario how one perpetrator could have by himself have carried out such a crime against three healthy and able bodied women? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this concept but not ruling it out if an argument could be constructed how it would be possible.

Probably suprise/intimidation IE weapon, And I think this is why the case has had so much publicity. People have a hard time wrapping around their heads that not 1 or 2 but 3 people women or not could disapear without a trace. When I saw the original 48hrs report I first considered walk away. However, quicky eliminated that idea.

I think its safe to say that offenders are :

1) known family members, spouses, ext Bf, ect ( the most common)

2) Stranger by
2a crime of opportunity ( rare)
2b true sociopath such as Cox. ( more rare)

If you believe it was 1. who is stronger suspects then the Recla crew, based on family being cleared?

If you believe it was 2b Cox had the experience, locality, and occupation( uniform, van ect) . Even though I do believe he is playing games with Authorities, weather not he was involved directly or indirectly.

If you believe it was 2a, the pool is wide open.

Regards,
TT

One person with a gun could have herded them quickly into a vehicle. One of the women would have been driving so the perp could train the gun on them from behind. The other women would have been too frightened to do anything at that point. If we are to believe the report of the woman on her porch who claimed she saw a moss green van pull into the driveway next door and that a young blonde woman who looked like Suzie was at the wheel, and she heard an unseen man say, “Don’t do anything stupid," that would make sense.

One person with a gun could have herded them quickly into a vehicle. One of the women would have been driving so the perp could train the gun on them from behind. The other women would have been too frightened to do anything at that point. If we are to believe the report of the woman on her porch who claimed she saw a moss green van pull into the driveway next door and that a young blonde woman who looked like Suzie was at the wheel, and she heard an unseen man say, “Don’t do anything stupid," that would make sense.

I agree . If someone was threatning mother I think the teenage girls would comply . If there were 2-3 offenders then they would drive and keep all the hostages concealed .

What dosen't make sense is. , if porch lady was close enough to see/ hear all that she dosen't report it then ? That's some highly suspicious activity to ignore . But later reports after seeing the flyer in detail.
Regards ,
TT

Probably suprise/intimidation IE weapon, And I think this is why the case has had so much publicity. People have a hard time wrapping around their heads that not 1 or 2 but 3 people women or not could disapear without a trace. When I saw the original 48hrs report I first considered walk away. However, quicky eliminated that idea.

I think its safe to say that offenders are :

1) known family members, spouses, ext Bf, ect ( the most common)

2) Stranger by
2a crime of opportunity ( rare)
2b true sociopath such as Cox. ( more rare)

If you believe it was 1. who is stronger suspects then the Recla crew, based on family being cleared?

If you believe it was 2b Cox had the experience, locality, and occupation( uniform, van ect) . Even though I do believe he is playing games with Authorities, weather not he was involved directly or indirectly.

If you believe it was 2a, the pool is wide open.

Regards,
TT

Actually I think option 2a and 2b are the best options. I think this was probably a crime of opportunity by a sociopath or sociopaths.

I seriously doubt that the boyfriends had anything to do with this crime.

There is also some reason to doubt if the van was actually used and certainly the time frame doesn't fit very well either. As told to me by a person claiming to (and I believe him), the van story is highly suspect. Furthermore, the more likely time frame would be based on the times given by the paper route person and there is some dispute about the "yard sale lady" who allegedly saw it at about 4:30 AM driving madly out of Kentwood onto Delmar. I believe they were likely gone and vanished well before 5 AM.

I would also look very closely at who Cox associated with. Therein lies the truth in my opinion. He has no alibi and a long criminal history of violence and probable murder. The police expended a good deal of time and money looking into him and his letters show considerable deception.

Stated differently, I wouldn't believe anything he said as truthful. Is he playing games? Could be. I would ask a simple question. Why would he concoct a phony alibi since he didn't need one in the first place? An innocent person doesn't need an alibi regardless. There has to be an expectation on the part of the investigators that he could have had the opportunity to have committed the crime. Since he couldn't be put elsewhere that puts him numero #1 on my list. Others will disagree.

Cox probably; almost certainly did not, talk his way into the house or the women out of the house. Who could have done that? I'd think about that. It almost had to be someone who was trusted. I'd say that list is rather short.

There is also some reason to doubt if the van was actually used and certainly the time frame doesn't fit very well either. As told to me by a person claiming to (and I believe him), the van story is highly suspect.

Richard, I agree with you that a van may not have been used. When cases go cold, it's because some detail assumed to be true and a "given" is not true at all. LE may have wasted a lot of time looking for this van. A detective said in an article that he was "never completely comfortable" with the belief that a van was used.

Why would he concoct a phony alibi since he didn't need one in the first place? An innocent person doesn't need an alibi regardless. There has to be an expectation on the part of the investigators that he could have had the opportunity to have committed the crime. Since he couldn't be put elsewhere that puts him numero #1 on my list. Others will disagree.

He may have lied about the alibi because he thought LE would try and "pin" it on him or he's a sociopath who doesn't tell the truth.

Cox probably; almost certainly did not, talk his way into the house or the women out of the house. Who could have done that? I'd think about that. It almost had to be someone who was trusted. I'd say that list is rather short.

That's the main reason I don't think it's Cox. The women didn't know him, and would not have opened the door to him or any stranger. Sherrill was very safety conscious, according to reports.

I believe the perp(s) attempted to loosen the front porch light, but failed to do so when the globe fell and broke. That may be why the blinds in Suzie's room were parted. Suzie may have looked outside to see what was going on after hearing the glass breaking. Either Sherrill turned the porch light on, or it was already on, since it was on when Janelle and Mike got there that afternoon. The perp(s) may have wanted to remove the light not so much as to hide themselves from the women but to keep the neighbors from possibly being witnesses. Obviously, the light wouldn't have mattered to the women if it was someone they knew and whom they felt EXTREMELY comfortable with to open the door in the middle of the night. I'm pretty sure the women, or any woman for that matter, would not open a door without a man or watchdog inside for even an acquaintance. Hell, I don't think most men would open the door at that hour, either.

...That's the main reason I don't think it's Cox. The women didn't know him, and would not have opened the door to him or any stranger. Sherrill was very safety conscious, according to reports...

I respect your opinion but I do believe there were two perps involved. And that goes to the profiler's take on this that someone was brought into this not knowing what was to take place. Stated differently he was in over his head and was dealing with a sociopath like Cox who once inside knew how and did take control of the women. The first one, trusted by the women, had no choice and may have had a gun on him as well to do as he was told or he would be shot.

As to the globe, I have spoken to this before. The globe, if it is type I believe it was actually had 1/8" of clearance between it and a light bulb. I believe it was knocked off in the final struggle that likely involved Stacy who was last out. That's my theory.

But there are at least three other theories that come to mind and I can speak to those at a later post if asked.

Only a complete idiot would throw away their complete life to keep from serving 12 months over a charge of vandalism they committed while on hallucinogenic drugs by abducting, sexually assaulting, murdering 3 women and disposing of their remains a few months later.

You just made my point. If it's true, as you say, they were on drugs at the time, then they were capable of just about anything. That's why LE looked at them immediately following the abduction.

Stated differently he was in over his head and was dealing with a sociopath like Cox who once inside knew how and did take control of the women.

Except there would have to be a connection between Cox and someone familiar with the women because the women would not have opened the door for Cox, even using a ruse, I believe. I think Sherrill was too sophisticated for that in the middle of the night, i.e., Cox saying there was a gas leak and the neighborhood had to be evacuated.

The globe, if it is type I believe it was actually had 1/8" of clearance between it and a light bulb. I believe it was knocked off in the final struggle that likely involved Stacy who was last out. That's my theory.

Interesting theory. I'm wondering, though, if the globe was too high for it to be kicked down. Also, LE has said there was no sign of a struggle. I think that meant both inside and outside the house, though I may be mistaken. I heard there may have been a footprint on the outside of the house, but I don't know if that was ever confirmed. Do you know, Richard? If that is fact, then that would bolster your theory.

Except there would have to be a connection between Cox and someone familiar with the women because the women would not have opened the door for Cox, even using a ruse, I believe. I think Sherrill was too sophisticated for that in the middle of the night, i.e., Cox saying there was a gas leak and the neighborhood had to be evacuated.

Interesting theory. I'm wondering, though, if the globe was too high for it to be kicked down. Also, LE has said there was no sign of a struggle. I think that meant both inside and outside the house, though I may be mistaken. I heard there may have been a footprint on the outside of the house, but I don't know if that was ever confirmed. Do you know, Richard? If that is fact, then that would bolster your theory.

Last question first. I had been informed a long time ago that a footprint belonging to Stacy was found on the front of the home near the porch light. I can't confirm it but believe the information had merit.

As to Cox: I completely agree that he would not have been let in. This is why, if he were involved, that a second trusted individual would have been the way in. Then go to the profiler's take and I am paraphrasing, he was brought into this not knowing what was to come. There couldn't have been a great many individuals who would have this trust. It would also be true that during that night of great celebration that Sherrill's magnanimity would probably have extended to others who she may or may not have had particularly good relations with. Any other night and such an individual would probably be met with "are you out of your mind waking me up in the middle of the night?"

If the crypt incident folks were eliminated as I believe they are, who are we left with? I personally don't think it would be very many people.

Again, I would ask. Who had Cox been friendly with or socialized? And I would reiterate, why does an innocent man need an alibi and feel the need to make up one. So Cox "knew" the cops would be at his doorstop because of his record. He thinks far ahead enough to convince his girlfriend and concoct this story that he was with her, in church no less, which that fell apart during the GJ proceedings when she was under oath.

I'm not buying it. Cox could have simply told the police he was watching TV, sleeping or twiddling his thumbs that night and they had no cause to arrest him as none of those activities are illegal. He concocted that alibi for a reason. He had something to hide. He wanted off their radar screen and succeeded for another two years until the grand jury got to the truth. Meanwhile the story went cold, the witnesses had memory lapses or had left town or even died; any remains were increasingly more difficult to locate and identify. So he succeeded in that regard. He bought needed time. Bear in mind this is only a theory. So don't take it to the bank as gospel. This is one of two theories that I believe has the highest probability based on what I think I know. The other theory I will not speak of here or elsewhere.

Were the cars towed to a lab to a sterile enviroment to be processed ? Or just left at the house ?
I read Bartt moved away just 3 months later . I was curious how long the home/cars were left untouched ? Or did the McCall's take Stacys car home that evening ?
Regards.
TT

As to Cox: I completely agree that he would not have been let in. This is why, if he were involved, that a second trusted individual would have been the way in. Then go to the profiler's take and I am paraphrasing, he was brought into this not knowing what was to come. There couldn't have been a great many individuals who would have this trust. It would also be true that during that night of great celebration that Sherrill's magnanimity would probably have extended to others who she may or may not have had particularly good relations with. Any other night and such an individual would probably be met with "are you out of your mind waking me up in the middle of the night?"

This just got me thinking....suppose the perp knew Suzie was out of the house (may or may not have known Stacy was with). The perp shows up at 1717 Delmar to inform Sherrill of a concocted situation or accident involving her daughter, knowing she would be up thinking about what kind of trouble the girls would be getting into, and whether or not she was safe, seeing as how she would be partying with friends all night. Sherrill answers the door and after she hears Suzie is in trouble, the perp has her under control....maybe offers to take her to Suzie or something, and Sherrill goes willingly, no force needed.

When plans change for Suzie and Stacy, and they end up back at 1717 Delmar, Sherrill is gone, maybe her car is gone too (perp may have had time to move it before the girls got back). At any rate, they start getting ready for bed. Maybe the perp is staking out the house at this point, knows Suzie is home, and maybe knocks at the door with another ruse, this time about Sherrill....the girls think there's an emergency and rush out of the house without a struggle.

Now, this was created entirely in my head, based on bits I've read over the years, but any little variation to this theory could possibly explain the lack of evidence, lack of obvious struggle....could explain how all three were walked out, maybe even by a single person....may or may not have been someone any of the three even knew or trusted.

Feel free to shoot holes in it if need be, I won't be offended....I just wanted to share.

This just got me thinking....suppose the perp knew Suzie was out of the house (may or may not have known Stacy was with). The perp shows up at 1717 Delmar to inform Sherrill of a concocted situation or accident involving her daughter, knowing she would be up thinking about what kind of trouble the girls would be getting into, and whether or not she was safe, seeing as how she would be partying with friends all night. Sherrill answers the door and after she hears Suzie is in trouble, the perp has her under control....maybe offers to take her to Suzie or something, and Sherrill goes willingly, no force needed.

When plans change for Suzie and Stacy, and they end up back at 1717 Delmar, Sherrill is gone, maybe her car is gone too (perp may have had time to move it before the girls got back). At any rate, they start getting ready for bed. Maybe the perp is staking out the house at this point, knows Suzie is home, and maybe knocks at the door with another ruse, this time about Sherrill....the girls think there's an emergency and rush out of the house without a struggle.

Now, this was created entirely in my head, based on bits I've read over the years, but any little variation to this theory could possibly explain the lack of evidence, lack of obvious struggle....could explain how all three were walked out, maybe even by a single person....may or may not have been someone any of the three even knew or trusted.

Feel free to shoot holes in it if need be, I won't be offended....I just wanted to share.

I suppose anything is conceivable. What we do know is that Sherrill was known to be there at or about 11:15 PM and the girls were in the home at or about 3:15 AM after they had come home, took off their make-up and laid out their clothes for bed.

You also need to account for the lack of prints on the cars or if they were wiped clean of prints that would be a tip-off that someone else were in or drove the cars. So far as I know that has never been revealed.

I don't have the exact quote here but it's around somewhere. The profiler's take was that someone was brought into this incident not realizing what was going to take place. So you are probably looking at someone gullible enough to fall in with a sociopath who was able to gain entry into the house or entice them out. On the latter I strongly suspect it was the gullible one who got them out on the porch, with the exception of Stacy and an argument ensued; something along those lines.

A lot has been made of the purses being lined up. We have no way to know this but it is probable that the various visitors to the home were going through everything looking for any leads on their whereabouts. And the money was left behind. That almost certainly rules out burglary or a robbery and the various agencies more or less agreed that sexual assault was the motive. The individual who got the door opened was not likely that abductor/murderer but the second one was in my opinion; the sociopath.

It's kind of like someone who falls into the wrong crowd not knowing that one or more are pure psychopaths. Someone concocts this plan to knock over a liquor store for some easy money, shots are fired and a murder is committed. The gullible person knows not what to do so he holds out hoping no one fingers him but now realizes he is joined at the hip with a murderer who might kill him if provoked. So he clams up. In any event he is guilty under the law just as the one who did the actual murder. As the profiler put way back in 1992, it never gets any better. It is always lurking in the background.

This is an interesting quote; always good to remind us of the facts. Who was this person?

"The men passed the 20th and 21st polygraphs given in the
investigation, now 46 days old.

All but one person has passed the tests, indicating they were
telling the truth about the questions asked. No details were
released on the person who failed the test."
End quote. News-
Leader, July 23, 1992

Here we go on the profiler's take.

The Kansas City Star
July 21, 1992

Edition: MID-AMERICA
Section: MID-AMERICA
Page: B6

Acquaintance abducted 3, FBI theorizes Person was trusted by at least one of missing women, expert believes.

Author: The Associated Press
SPRINGFIELD - An FBI violent crime specialist theorizes that three missing women were abducted by someone at least one of them trusted, and the abductor probably had help from one or more others.
Authorities want to talk with people who may unwillingly have become involved in a possibly unplanned abduction, said James Wright of the bureau's National Center for the Analysis of Violent Crime.
"I think they (other people) were brought into this not knowing what was going to happen. It's quite possible that the primary person did not know what was going to happen," Wright said.
"There are people that have knowledge who don't feel good about the knowledge they have. They may not be the primary person. " Wright spoke after a call-in television show about the case that aired Sunday night on KOZK-Ozarks Public Television.
Wright has been following the case since Sherrill Levitt, 47; her daughter, Suzie Streeter, 19, and Streeter's friend, Stacy McCall, 18, disappeared June 7. Authorities think the women were abducted because many things they would have taken out of town were left at Levitt's home in Springfield.
Wright said his theory came from "the totality of information," but he avoided specifics about the number or type of people he suspects are involved.
The abduction leader probably was an acquaintance "who may have known their comings and goings," he said.
Secondary players may fear going to police because they think the primary culprit would retaliate, he said.
But anyone withholding information probably is feeling strong anxiety, he added.
"If you think you don't feel good about it now, don't think it's going to get any better. Don't think it's going to go away," Wright said.
Springfield Police Chief Terry Knowles said the department could protect those who provide information.
Police Capt. Tony Glenn said the program received 118 calls, all but four of which were handled off the air.
"Those people who have contacted us anonymously, we'd like to hear from them again and develop some type of dialogue with them," Glenn said.
Wright, whose unit handles 1,000 cases a year, said the disappearance was an unusual, puzzling case.
"If you look into the records of missing persons every year, you would not come across many cases like this," he said....

I don't think the landscape as you called it had changed much from the late 80's to 92. The only concern one might have as a pedestrian walking on Glenstone might be being hit because of all the heavy traffic, and that hasn't changed much. There has always been a bus stop there on Glenstone that serves as a transfer stop for those changing busses. If there was any truth to homeless-type people seen frequently in the area and using the area behind the bldgs facing Glenstone & north of Delmar to E. Grand to congregate, drink or whatever, they probably arrived there by bus. The male transient featured in the composite was only seen in the area 3 times: twice in one day, and once the following day as I recall. He probably came from the bus stop. It was never like he was canvassing 1717. That's why he was dropped quickly by SPD.

I don't know of any motive that the grave robbers would have unless you are referring to the often spoke of statement made to LE by Suzie. But as Clay recently said himself, Recla & Riedel were going to get probation with no jail time thru a plea and Clay was only looking at 5 yrs & possibly serving 1 yr before being released. Hardly a reason to abduct, sexually assault (as LE believes happened) & murder 3 women.

The house has been extensively remodeled inside and out (probably to change the appearance on the outside to discourage all the drive-by lookers) more than once since 1992. The porch light is now recessed into the porch ceiling.

Hurricane, with all due respect, Recla and Ridel as well as Clay had no idea if they were going to get a plea bargain arrangement until the latter part of 1993 when the case was adjudicated. At the time of the disappearance of the 3MW, none of them knew what was going to happen to them as a result of the Grave Robber Crime.
But there was certainly a Motive. Revenge at the very least, considering that if she had already given LE a statement, it may or may not matter if she was still alive to actually testify in court. It seems perfectly logical to think that one or more may have had a revenge motive, blaming Suzie for "Narking" on them. May be they thought it was all her fault that they got busted.

Not saying the grave robbers had anything to do with the crime, just clearing up the timeline of the trial, as well as making a point about what most would consider a valid motive. Weather they were capable of committing a crime like this.....Don't know.....There have been many equally as perplexing crimes committed in which people swore up and down that this person or that person just couldn't have committed the crime......and yet they eventually find out that the person actually did commit the crime.

Or at the very least....were connected to the crime in some way. Just saying that its not by any means unusual. Sometimes the solutions to the most complicated questions, are the right in front of us, and we don't see.

Not being condescending at all!!! Just adding some things I think are valid points that need to be considered.

There are multiple crime scenes. The only thing that happened at 1717 was entry and the abduction. That is most likely why there was little forensic evidence recovered that was not contaminated by the 18 on Sunday. The second crime scene is most likely where the rapes and murders occurred. It has never been found. It would have been extremely risky to have moved the victims to a third sight where they were murdered or to have kept them alive for long. But there could be a third evidentiary sight if their remains are not at the second sight and are buried elsewhere.

As far as perps I will only say that if this was a one time deal committed by a person or persons other than career criminals something would have broke by now.

So how do you feel about FBI Agent/Profiler James Wright's profile of the 3MW case in which he states that he believed that the crime was committed by someone who was familiar with one or more of the 3MW, someone who they trusted/were comfortable with. And that there were others who may or may not have known what was going to inevitably happen. Others who are scared to come forward, for fear of retaliation from the primary perp or perps.

Now that sounds like Agent Wright felt that there was at least one or more persons involved who weren't career criminals. Doesn't it? Sounds that way to me based on how he makes his statement.

How do you feel about that?

Good to see the regulars back at in on this case. No new info appears to have come out however so i don't expect much.

For whatever it is worth, I have gone over the details of the "Yosemite Murders" which I think was a very similar crime. Cory Stayner was able to abduct them their motel room with only a gun without leaving any sign of a struggle. Stayner wasn't an experienced criminal but he was able to pull it off.

I am not positive it was only one guy but I think more likely than not. The FBI "profile suggests that they thought there were two or more perps. Could be they were just hoping that if there was a second perp, they could get him to "turn". The "sympathetic" description sounds like they are baiting him. The fact that no one has ever "talked", either to Law Enforcement or to some third party who later came forward, is pretty compelling evidence that only one person was involved.

Whether or not it was only one person, I am very sure it involved someone who knew Sherill or Suzie very well. I can't see a "home invasion" type situation with three cars in the driveway and three people inside. He (they) were let in by one of the women. No way any woman would open the door to a stranger at 3:30 AM.

My own WAG (wild *advertiser censored* guess) is that it was some guy that Sherill had some sort of a relationship with (not necessarily sexual) but was not part of her social network and perhaps someone she did not tell any of her friends about. I can see a woman enjoying the attention of a younger man who was perhaps a little "rough" or even dangerous but otherwise attractive. Sometimes violence in these situations comes out after they have a falling out or the guy perceives some offence. Possible issue: Sherill's concern this guy might have been interested in Suzie. Just speculation of course.

Incidentally, Cox would be a good candidate if, (again the big IF) any relationship with Sherill or Suzie could be established.

"So called" deviant behavior? I agree with TexasT. The incident was not some average teen prank. It was very disturbing behavior. I think the three grave robbers absolutely had motive. Not so much to avoid prosecution, but revenge. Clay always complains that the media are lying about him, the police are lying about him. Everyone's lying. But he's not. There may have been a lot more to Suzi's statement than the grave robbing incident. Just my opinion.

Thank You! Weather its true or not, I can't say, but doesn't everyone here think it needs to be addressed. There is certainly a motive there, so I don't understand why anyone is sugar coating it and acting like it doesn't exist?

You can't just rule them out because they're "Kids". Like no "Kids" could have ever been part of a crime of this nature. It happens every day. Not all of them get caught either.

Again, not pointing any blame at anyone. But if any of you really want to be honest about this case, and investigate it in an unbiased manor, you can't just resolve yourselves to the notion that "Kids" couldn't commit a crime like the this, or, "Kids" wouldn't get away with a crime like this for 20yrs.

It has happened in the past. It is happening in the present. It will happen in the future. It is not as uncommon as you think....Period.

Perhaps the light was broken so the victims wouldn't be able to see who is at the door. Not sure that the sound of it breaking would be very loud.

Monkeymann,

When Trooogrit and I started our research together we had a logical theory based on what evidence we thought SPD had, and in keeping with the KISS principle. Our idea was to work that theory and follow the evidence until such time we were to discover that evidence would indicate that things could not have happened in accordance with our theory. We worked the evidence, not the suspect and we didn't change theories daily like you change your shirt. Along the way we did look into a couple of theories that came up thru witnesses we interviewed and helped on a couple of other things. But by & large we stayed the course. Well that time never came. In fact what we have ultimately done in my view is confirm in our minds to a large degree what SPD knows and what their case is. And I believe a couple of other people working together have pretty much arrived at the same end point also. That's how we know only a couple of pieces of evidence are lacking to make a strong, winnable case in a court of law.

If you have a theory and want to discuss it then bring some circumstantial or known physical evidence in the case to present in support and we can discuss it. I'm no longer interested in presenting evidence against all the "JMO's" and "WAG's" because it never seems to do any good. Too much time has been wasted in the past discussing such theories as Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, professional hitmen / professional cleaners, 117+yr old widows giving money to the wrong hospital, snuff films, hate crimes, Satanic worshipers, BTK (or boogie man of the week), etc. I'm not wasting any more time on that; it's a lost cause.

It still amazes me that people can make some of the wildest, slanderous proposals and statements about the victims, their friends and other public figures in this case without any facts or evidence to back it up, drop in a "JMO" at the bottom of the page and that somehow makes everything okay. Sometimes I have wished I was an attorney able to work free gratis. We'd have us a good time then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member