The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #15 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are people m00c0w.

personalities seem to be coming into play.

:twocents:

It is my opinion that there is an appropriate way for a witness to address an issue, and an inappropriate way. To flat-out refuse to do something and challenge the questioning attorney is not the way to do this. Stating that you aren't sure of the context and proceeding to answer, or any number of other responses would have been more acceptable. The PA allowed the document in without objection; it's not the DA's fault this happened.

From the hearing today. If there's another person that heard it, which we'll see in short time, it's damning for his credibility.

Gus said they did not talk about the nature of Gus' potential testimony, other than Gus had information that could either help or hurt Jodi. Chris backed that up. I don't know how that can possibly be construed as attempting to scare witnesses into altering or omitting testimony.

And you don't think your admittedly facetious comment -

- was condescending?

:floorlaugh:

Alrighty.
I don't, no. I was being, perhaps, inappropriately humorous - maybe even at the outside of sarcastic but not condescending.

So alrighty. We will have to agree to disagree apparently. :)

ETA: Incidentally you were never called out in my post nor were you quoted. Just as an fyi.

That's just great! I have someone who called and invited themselves over tomorrow. Told them I was watching the trial and it went totally over their head.

I know what you mean,I had company show up just as Juan was getting up to do his cross,missed everything after that.Kept looking longingly at my laptop as my DH kept giving me looks warning me not to watch when we had company!Now trying to read and catch up,sounds like it was good!

Yeah he's trying to sidesmarm this in to some kind of besmirchage of Chris Hughes but I think he's really trying to protect himself for some reason.

When will we find out the answer to this mystery?

The answer is scheduled for February 13 at 1:30 pm local time.

It is my opinion that there is an appropriate way for a witness to address an issue, and an inappropriate way. To flat-out refuse to do something and challenge the questioning attorney is not the way to do this. Stating that you aren't sure of the context and proceeding to answer, or any number of other responses would have been more acceptable. The PA allowed the document in without objection; it's not the DA's fault this happened.

are you talking about Gus?

If so I agree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members