The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #19 *ADULT CONTENT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an official list of defense witnesses? I like the Florida Sunshine law where all the info is public!

ScreenHunter_02Jan301250Medium.jpg

ScreenHunter_08Jan301255Medium.jpg

ScreenHunter_15Jan301312Medium.jpg

ScreenHunter_27Jan301331Medium.jpg

I have meeting from 10:30 to 1:00 :banghead::tantrum::tantrum:

Oh yes but wait I have all's you :cheer:

So thankful now I don't have to :panic:
Thank you all for your amazing post.

Juan , Flores right in front of me- now I'm one seat over from the wall second row

The defense will have to authenticate it in order to move for its admission (as well as overcome some other evidentiary hurdles). The only way to attempt to authenticate it will be through Jodi's testimony. Without Jodi, there is no chance of it coming in.

Thank you minor4th.

For me this is just another example of Jodi attempting to control other people. Recorded phone conversations and nudie photos. Lay the groundwork for blackmailing the target later on?

Is there an official list of defense witnesses? I like the Florida Sunshine law where all the info is public!

We're pretty laid back in AZ. You could probably just call down to the DT's office and ask. ;) :desert:

Lisa lists some words like "fart" that Travis doesn't like:

ScreenHunter_27Jan301331Medium.jpg

ScreenHunter_28Jan301335Medium.jpg

ScreenHunter_29Jan301335Medium.jpg

ScreenHunter_30Jan301336Medium.jpg

ScreenHunter_31Jan301336Medium.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecoolady
Can't believe I can use my phone in here- others are too- so weird

I remember the day I discovered this site... before the trial even started and I thought.. Wow... How cool!! Today.. with Katie in the courtroom reporting to us...this site just became the coolest EVER!! Thanks Katie (and everyone) for making this a truly unforgettable experience!!!

Those sunshine laws are soo helpful to us in the wanna know every detail

Surely you mean prosecution witnesses? ;)

(And not that I've seen...apparently it is public information but no one has sought it out from the court.)

In order to properly sleuth this case, I feel I must have ALL of the information.

Who am I kidding?! I'm super nosy and want to hear it. Even if I have to wash my ears out with bleach and Lawrence Welk music for a week, afterwards!

LOL I hear ya. I know I will listen. It's just sooooo personal.

I can't believe katiecoolady is in the Court Room and here too!

Knock on wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member