The Suitcase - Duvet, Sham & Dr. Suess

The situation was likely one John placed his daughter in without her permission.

We've studied her images from pageants that forced us to admit she looked hypnotic, as if in a trance. Maybe she was a MKUltra victim who often wore the hallmark black and white checked pageant costumes.

Elizabeth was experiencing the recollection of SRA memories so her fiancé was taking her away when she was killed.

What was Access Graphics access to anyway?

There was a line of questioning of Patsy about certain 'cutesy' photos although we're not privy to them. She was also asked about filming something 'cutesy'. I suspect the Detectives may have found evidence of imagery leading up to her death.

In Tricia's latest video, she mentioned there would need to be 7 (seven) people involved for the DNA to fit the evidence. Ironically, recently a Boulder Judge, William H. Long, allegedly wrote a death bed letter confessing there were 6 people involved + John. Seven. Was this the situation?

If so how does Patsy fit in? Maybe John forced her to write the RN.

Where would these 7 people plus JBR be att? Didn't Fleet keep the house a few doors down on the corner as an office? I don't recall, for certain.

If JR was training JAR to molest JBR, as evidence in the suitcase seems to indicate, then was BR also being molested? Pedophilia is typically a generational practice.

My opinion is that Burke was traumatized by his life's events. He was likely scared, terrified even, when appearing before the GJ. Does he understand his reasons for smearing? Did they ask about it? Did they ask about the pineapple? Was pineapple served at the White's?

In adulthood, BR left his IT cubicle job and moved into a home with a view of Beaver Island in Charlevoix. Alone.

JAR, 44, was on The Killing of JonBenet: The Final Suspects podcast earlier this year. He feels the answer is in the DNA. He met with Independent Forensic Services founder Richard Eikelenboom. He asked if they could retest DNA. Eikelenboom said he believed it would be worth it to redo all the DNA in the case.
Who Is JonBenet Ramsey’s Brother John Andrew Ramsey? | Heavy.com

JAR is in Episode 3
The Killing of JonBenet: The Final Suspects Podcast | Free Listening on Podbean App

DeDee,
James Kolar suggests the absence of multiple dna profiles along with zero forensic evidence from multiple intruders, aka Foreign Faction, points to the Ramsey's alone being responsible for the staging, the GJ appear to have agreed.

The 'cutesy' photos are open to interpretation, even if Patsy offered an explanation for them.

In adulthood, BR left his IT cubicle job and moved into a home with a view of Beaver Island in Charlevoix. Alone.
I wonder if we will ever find out what is going on with Burke, has he been damaged by JonBenet's death, was he involved, is he on the spectrum, so many unknowns.

If so how does Patsy fit in? Maybe John forced her to write the RN.
The case could be PDI. The abuse charge from the GJ tells us both parents knew they were in the dock for JonBenet's death, so it's likely both parents colluded in the staging including authoring the RN.

Basically the Ramsey's rolled the staging dice and it worked !

DeDee,
James Kolar suggests the absence of multiple dna profiles along with zero forensic evidence from multiple intruders, aka Foreign Faction, points to the Ramsey's alone being responsible for the staging, the GJ appear to have agreed.

The 'cutesy' photos are open to interpretation, even if Patsy offered an explanation for them.

I wonder if we will ever find out what is going on with Burke, has he been damaged by JonBenet's death, was he involved, is he on the spectrum, so many unknowns.

The case could be PDI. The abuse charge from the GJ tells us both parents knew they were in the dock for JonBenet's death, so it's likely both parents colluded in the staging including authoring the RN.

Basically the Ramsey's rolled the staging dice and it worked !

Ransom note: pretty obvious that was composed by John Ramsey. It's a big ego trip to himself, and there is no profanity. And John's handwriting is actually a better match than Patsy's. Remember that John hired "independent experts" to analyze his handwriting, whereas Patsy's handwriting was analyzed by handwriting experts that worked for police department. (Glenn Meyer could also have been hired to do the physical handwriting of the note; Meyer's handwriting was similar to Patsy's.)

While I think John's focus was on framing Patsy, could he have also framed JAR? Is it not just a coincidence that the suitcase with the incriminating evidence was by the window? There was also a media story that JAR wanted to hire a male person to "stage an accident" that would kill JB (to silence JB) - could John have been promoting that narrative as well?

Now, the children's book was a gift to JAR as a college present. Does anyone know if John the father gave him the gift?

If it was JAR, why would Patsy cover for her stepson? I guess maybe John convinced Patsy that Burke had done it? (Plus Patsy did not have a witness protection program; she was intelligent but lived in a fantasy world.)

I think it's important not to forget that John masterminds and controls everything - both JAR and Patsy were probably the victims of this.

Even John's phone call to his pilot on December 26 when Linda Arndt was there - was that part of the frame-up of JAR?

Ransom note: pretty obvious that was composed by John Ramsey. It's a big ego trip to himself, and there is no profanity. And John's handwriting is actually a better match than Patsy's. Remember that John hired "independent experts" to analyze his handwriting, whereas Patsy's handwriting was analyzed by handwriting experts that worked for police department. (Glenn Meyer could also have been hired to do the physical handwriting of the note; Meyer's handwriting was similar to Patsy's.)

While I think John's focus was on framing Patsy, could he have also framed JAR? Is it not just a coincidence that the suitcase with the incriminating evidence was by the window? There was also a media story that JAR wanted to hire a male person to "stage an accident" that would kill JB (to silence JB) - could John have been promoting that narrative as well?

Now, the children's book was a gift to JAR as a college present. Does anyone know if John the father gave him the gift?

If it was JAR, why would Patsy cover for her stepson? I guess maybe John convinced Patsy that Burke had done it? (Plus Patsy did not have a witness protection program; she was intelligent but lived in a fantasy world.)

I think it's important not to forget that John masterminds and controls everything - both JAR and Patsy were probably the victims of this.

Even John's phone call to his pilot on December 26 when Linda Arndt was there - was that part of the frame-up of JAR?
I agree with suspicion pointed to the pilot. From the pilot’s wife’s book, I get the strong feeling they paid and used them, to watch their kids when they went out, to fly them, to hide them, to cover for them. The pilots wife reveals that she herself was a victim of incest and that the kids adored Mike when he babysat them. This all feels icky close to the themes of JBs passing and injuries. Lots of dysfunction and questionable parental decisions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back