The TEN letters; Discuss them here

Why? Even I can Photoshop a picture. Even a child can. The pic in my siggy is doctored.

Photoshops are also easy to spot unless you're very skilled. But what makes it more ridiculous is that there would be absolutely no point in her doing that. Photoshop some images, time stamp them to that day, put them on the memory card, and then delete them and put it in the washer. It's nonsensical. "But Jodi is so crazy" doesn't cut it.

Excellent point! But I believe it would be MM's photoshopping skills that were needed as JA was in jail. I have some rudimentary skills in this area and because text is dark and light, MM could have actually used the magic wand easily to select words, copy them and paste. Having them all be an exact uniform size like a real letter would have been harder and maybe why they were ID'd as fake. But the selecting, copying and pasting would have been pretty easy....even for JA. LOL!

If every letter "a" for example had the same shape, it would be an obvious fake.

Very strange indeed. Who else is involved in JA's case.....but JA???????

It was MM actually, which is odd though since the lawyer would be from Arizona at the time. Though I guess it's possible they crossed paths sometime.

Does anyone have copies of these letters, or know where I can read them? I wouldn't believe a word out of Jodi's mouth if her tongue was NOTORIZED, so I already know these supposed "perv" letters are fake...but to read them would give great insight to the workings of Jodi's black heart, and twisted mind.

:angel:304

Does anyone have a link showing that JA stole T's journals?

Where are these forged letters now? Who has them?

That claim is so out there I don't even know what to say.

Especially since the investigators found it on the camera in the washing machine.

I'm rewatching the trial because I missed Mr. Martinez.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back