The Texts Messages: Warning! Graphic SEXUALLY EXPLICIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wonder if she was playing him....her language in those texts was so downright lewd and vulgar, it almost seems like a cliche. She portrayed herself as being praised for the sex act that apparently is most sought after by men on the prowl. If she felt that MC was going to run to KH or LE with her texts and she wanted to hurt KH for leaving, under the influence of alcohol she could have thought it was funny to entice his friend with her sexual prowess.

I just wish that something of evidentiary value was released...something that can help find Kyron.

I am very curious as to the source of these texts...because if they are from LE, I think it was inappropriate. If the release was intended to show her culpability in Kyron's disappearance, it fails.

IMO, the fact that he vanished from a school, with hundreds of potential witnesses at various vantage points (windows, doors, vehicles, etc), it positively strains belief that noone saw anything of value. Every single person there should be interviewed again and again. Someone had to see something.

Let's pray that the next release of documents at least hints at what happened to this child and leads to his recovery.

I've been thinking about the "similar" approaches to the Landscaper. We are not sure if there are texts...just that Terri's behavior was "similar" with MC and the Landscaper.

Terri uses some very colorful descriptive terms lauding her talent in one particular sexual area. I wonder if in relaying his story...the landscaper quoted her bragging with these very words. When relayed to Kaine...he might have heard that expression many times from Terri too...and therefore the Landscaper's story rang true. Then comes MC with Terri using the phrase in a text.

I also wonder if Terri was a pattern drinker...okay in the morning...escalating in late afternoon into evening. Sometimes families "plan" around these types of alcoholics...trying to manage the problem in the family. Working at home in the afternoon might have been Kaine's attempt at "supervising" her.Some families of alcoholics IMO develop something akin to Battered Wife syndrome. They become helpless and just try to keep cleaning up and managing.

I also wonder if Terri really had been "Facebook Terri", the perfect Mom...and it was Kaine who was drunk at night, Kaine who was sexting other women being sexually aggressive, Kaine who was refusing to cooperate...if Kaine would have generated all the excuse-making the Internet has shown for Terri. If we were reading Kaine's sexually graphic texts...would people be blaming Terri for not leaving? Suggesting Terri was equally culpable? Inventing all sorts of possible ways to excuse Kaine's behavior?

It seems that we have some sort of gender issues in the way Terri is perceived by some. Anything negative about her...has contained within it...something negative to be said about Kaine. Let's say she had been successful in having Kaine murdered...would the same type of thinking blame the victim for getting himself killed. Was Laci culpable in her own death for staying with Scott...or the Drew Peterson wives, for theirs? Do the same people who criticize Kaine...make the same assertions against women victims? Blaming Kaine is blaming one of the victims of this tragedy IMO.

Because, although she was unsuccessful in her Murder for Hire plot...Kaine is another of Terri's victims. We have seen her ferocious sexual aggression. Was this the approach that engulfed Kaine when Desiree was pregnant? Perhaps he never met anyone like that before. He may have been as consumed with Terri as Chris Coleman was with his sexting wild and crazy mistress.

So Kaine marries her, supports her, buys her her sports car, a new home...seems like he treated her quite well. And he tries to manage around the drinking and the abuse that comes with it. After Baby K is born...the dynamic might have changed. He might have demanded SHE change.

That may be when Terri decided to have him killed. She threw her own son out of the house...and started bartering money and that special sexual "talent" to the guy hired to do the Yard. No, he didn't go immediately to the police. He probably just got as far away from this aggressive housewife as he could.

I think once Terri had accepted the idea of murder as a problem solver and sex and money as her tools of the trade....her scope broadened to other encumbrances.

Like Kyron.

He saw too much. Maybe her taking pictures of herself...maybe her talking about wanting people dead. Maybe a home grown business that combined Terri's two favorites: sex and money. So Kyron became a problem to be solved too.

Kaine may have been sexually besotted with Terri until the day LE broke the spell. He may have stayed...tried to manage and tried to clean up around her...for the same reason Chris Coleman killed:he had a woman who was a powerhouse in sexual matters.

I just wonder if she was playing him....her language in those texts was so downright lewd and vulgar, it almost seems like a cliche. She portrayed herself as being praised for the sex act that apparently is most sought after by men on the prowl. If she felt that MC was going to run to KH or LE with her texts and she wanted to hurt KH for leaving, under the influence of alcohol she could have thought it was funny to entice his friend with her sexual prowess.

If she was "playing him" at the very time she knew police were watching her...that is reckless behavior to the extreme. Did she consider the consequences as she went through her "routine"...that her attorneys had already warned her about? Consequences to herself legally and to her poor children eventually? It strains credulity that Terri would think she was "tricking" anyone by...giving LE and Kaine exactly what they might need to undercut her. It's like saying..."Oh I'll shoplift in front of this camera...to get even with the Store Manager who says I am a thief.
I just wish that something of evidentiary value w[/I][/B]

I am very curious as to the source of these texts...because if they are from LE, I think it was inappropriate. If the release was intended to show her culpability in Kyron's disappearance, it fails.

IMO, nothing is inappropriate here. These texts introduce the public to the REAL Terri...they show her AS SHE WAS in the immediate time after Kyron disappeared. They are a window into her state of mind at that crucial time. There's no mystery in the source. They were available to the media as part of a court document. No one would be reading these sexual graphic texts IF TERRI HAD NOT MADE THEM. the fault lies with HER. She should have had no expectations of privacy as the de facto target of this investigation. Surely her $350,000 lawyer told her that. But, then again, she was already lying to him.

IMO, the fact that he vanished from a school, with hundreds of potential witnesses at various vantage points (windows, doors, vehicles, etc), it positively strains belief that noone saw anything of value. Every single person there should be interviewed again and again. Someone had to see something.

We DO NOT KNOW..that NO ONE saw anything of value. This is an active case. No one announced to the public what they have or don't have. There may well be some dynamite witnesses. I think, like with the Peterson case, they'd like a body. They do not need to rush to start he clock...let Terri swing in the wind till they WANT to go to trial.

Let's pray that the next release of documents at least hints at what happened to this child and leads to his recovery.

This release showed us a woman with reckless behaviors...a woman who is already lying to her lawyers and asking others to lie for her...a woman who uses the "driving around" excuse to cover her trail...a woman with seemingly no emotional encumbrance to the missing child she helped raise. A calculating, aggressive woman...who brags how she could phsically subdue even an adult man. This release gave us plenty of "hints."

I think that it is inaccurate to assume that because we have not seen or heard anything about what people saw at the school, that no one saw anything. LE has been working diligently behind the hoopla to get to exactly what happened to Kyron. I think they are a lot further along than we think.

LE also has full discretion over what they choose to tell the victim's family about their person of interest. If they gave those texts to Kaine(which I don't think they did), then it was totally up to them to do that. A potential suspect has no assumption of privacy over what LE uncovers during their investigation.

Jmo

I think that it is inaccurate to assume that because we have not seen or heard anything about what people saw at the school, that no one saw anything. LE has been working diligently behind the hoopla to get to exactly what happened to Kyron. I think they are a lot further along than we think.

LE also has full discretion over what they choose to tell the victim's family about their person of interest. If they gave those texts to Kaine(which I don't think they did), then it was totally up to them to do that. A potential suspect has no assumption of privacy over what LE uncovers during their investigation.

Jmo

You're right, and I think they do have witnesses to things we haven't been privy to at the school. I know they have some witnesses to *something* in the school parking lot - LE said as much at a press conference. Also their questioning for additional witnesses parking in specific places in the parking lot implies they have some info about something that took place/was seen there. Also, Desiree slipped up in a press conference and implied that Kyron was seen by someone in the parking lot near a truck - Kaine hastily tried to minimize her slip and move on from it, which tells me that this was something they were told not to share. So it's been my impression that they do have witnesses to things that happened at school or in the parking lot that haven't been released publicly yet...

I just wish that something of evidentiary value was released...something that can help find Kyron.

The attorney provided the texts not to assist in finding Kyron, but to highlight some of the reason why Kaine does not believe TH deserves parenting time with Baby K.

There are two cases going on here which is so hard-a civil one (the divorce) and possibly a criminal one. Or at least a criminal investigation. Bunch and Houze believe the lines to be blurred so they are advising their client not to make or sign any kind of statement.

KH does not have the same luxury of not having to prove his side, with the exception of the RO which stands because she waived her right to contest it.

This is how I see it fwiw.

This release showed us a woman with reckless behaviors...a woman who is already lying to her lawyers and asking others to lie for her...a woman who uses the "driving around" excuse to cover her trail...a woman with seemingly no emotional encumbrance to the missing child she helped raise. A calculating, aggressive woman...who brags how she could phsically subdue even an adult man. This release gave us plenty of "hints."

I take this as a dot, we are connecting the dots.

Since Terri had no problem mentioning a "clean phone" to Michael in the text messages, I doubt that is what the "mañana" conversation was to be about. Also, since she already had he "clean phone", it wouldn't make any sense to just then be running the idea of bat phones past "the boss."

jmo

I am with those of you who believe that the money making idea is tied to the influx of money. KISS principal for me wherever possible in this case.

My money is on photo licensing or exclusives to the story somehow. JMO.

They are building their case. Kaine asked the public to be patient. And he knows more than any of us sleuthers.

"Women all over the country do this kind of thing all the time."

Really?

When a child they cared for since birth is missing and may have been (if she were innocent) being abused by some pervert at that very moment? That's a time they want to fantasize with a stranger about sex?

Women all over the country have friends strutting around in their home, naked... in just a thong?

Women all over the country speak like this to men they have known only for days?

Women all over the country pay exorbitant amounts for an attorneys advice and then lie and sneak out in defiance of that advice?

This is a sick woman.

A sick woman whose stepson is missing, who cannot account for her time on that day, who failed lie detector tests, whose thong-wearing friend was missing from work on the day of the crime, whose Yard Guy told LE that she tried to hire him to kill her husband...and on it goes.

Women all over the country IMO...are NOT like Terri Horman! And Thank God!

bbm
when my DOG was missing I could barely function and later he was found dead ... I could barely get out of bed for two weeks because of the huge hole that was in my life and how much I just missed him ... granted I love my dog and I love the dog I have now and they are like my children but they are not my children who I raised from birth ... I'm not saying TMH should act or react like me ... but this is just way over the top.

btw just because TMH says DDS is wearing only a thong does not mean she is even in the room as far as we know DDS was downstairs fully dressed ... part of this is fantasy ... we need to take that with a grain of salt.

the fact that TMH needs to use this kind of situation to feel better about herself leads me to wonder if she is a sex abuse survivor ... not excusing her behavior but it seems to be a pattern. also her need to tell men how powerful she is so that they will be in fear of her could be because of abuse ...

I think we can assume that LE either obtained a warrant to search MC's phone or he allowed them to search it voluntarily. The question is whether MC gave LE permission to divulge the record of those communications to Kaine. If not, then there may be issues under Oregon's wiretapping statute.

Assuming there are no such issues, then all that would be necessary to have the transcripts admitted into evidence at a civil hearing would be to have one of the participants in the communication authenticate the transcript as a true and correct representation of the communications. This is likely why MC was called to be a witness at the last hearing, although they never got to the issue once the abatement was granted.

Oregon is a single party consent state. Not sure if that is any help.

stmarysmead said:
It seems that we have some sort of gender issues in the way Terri is perceived by some. Anything negative about her...has contained within it...something negative to be said about Kaine. Let's say she had been successful in having Kaine murdered...would the same type of thinking blame the victim for getting himself killed. Was Laci culpable in her own death for staying with Scott...or the Drew Peterson wives, for theirs? Do the same people who criticize Kaine...make the same assertions against women victims? Blaming Kaine is blaming one of the victims of this tragedy IMO.

That is a really great point, and the first time I came across this conundrum was during the Peterson case. Not to get too far off-topic, but Laci was a beautiful, intelligent, strong woman. She could have married anyone. Her family loved and supported her. The only one not fooled by Scott was her biological father and he was ostracized for it.

Like Terri, Scott clearly had more than one problem - lying, drinking, inflated ego, selfish behavior, wandering eye.

But as with Kaine, we have to ask ourselves was Laci to blame for all that? Or did she forgive Scott his faults because she loved him? I can see that in the case of Terri and Kaine, too, especially considering it wasn't the first marriage for either of them and there were children involved. Lots of people try to stay together in spite of alcoholism or even infidelity. Sometimes it becomes a matter of pride as well - they can't admit they've chosen the wrong mate. They can't admit failure again. But that's not a crime.

Another victim in the Peterson case was Amber Frey, whose main fault was her naive ability to still believe in love and a prince charming. To me, she was really no different than Laci who was sitting at home 8 months pregnant while Scott was wooing his mistress. But many people slammed her instead of Scott because her life wasn't stellar and she was a single mother. But to me she was a victim too because Scott lied to her every single time they talked. Lied and lied and lied - and that reminds me of TH.

Basically in my mind predatory people use cliches and human nature to get what they want. Scott could play these women, and Terri knew how to play men. In these text messages she is vulgar and pushy, but that's not Kaine's fault. If he was as vulgar and pushy he would be seen as a monster and control freak and a sexual harrasser, so I think it's a bias that women can rationalize their behavior so that no one judges them the same way.

I really would like to know, what was in the bits we didn't see, and if time/date stamps of photos show on the recipient's phone when texted.

Some of these texts have me scratching my head.

Something doesn't add up.

I really would like to know, what was in the bits we didn't see, and if time/date stamps of photos show on the recipient's phone when texted.

Some of these texts have me scratching my head.

Something doesn't add up.

To me (based on reading the texts from 6/30 thru 7/1) it looks like TH sent 10 naughty pics of herself to MC in the course of little over 1 hour. Here are the times that TH sent something to MC w/out words.

6/30 - 23:48:10 - pic

6/30 - 23:55:52 - pic

7/01 - 00:07:44 - pic

7/01 - 00:14:44 - pic

7/01 - 00:16:01 - pic

7/01 - 00:43:27 - pic

7/01 - 00:47:38 - pic

7/01 - 00:49:36 - pic

7/01 - 00:50:22 - pic

7/01 - 00:55:30 - pic

I'm basing my opinion about these being pics and not redacted texts on MC's responses back to TH after each pic she sent him.

These texts were taken off Mike's phone.

Some excerpts from Terri (please read all texts if you feel these may be taken out of context. I do not think so).

You'd be toast. I'm stronger than u.
We need to armwrestle
Meanwhile just know I can take u down.

Terri has some MAJOR issues and does not care anything about Kyron. How could she be doing this stuff after Kyron is missing???? Listen to her, I can take you down. Trying to use the lie of driving around (see below). I have been on the fence but no longer.

This has nothing to do with me being a Miss Priss. Texting while dating in this day and age, well, let's just say it doesn't shock me. In another circumstance, it would be between them. Maybe just their way of foreplay.

I don't think they had sex on 7/6. Look at the texts the next day. No more sexy texts and I bet there are none afterward ever, although we haven't seen them all. I have written each one fully, no excerpts:

T. I hope u and I are in a good place
M. I hope so too
T. How r u this morning? Maintaining a friendship w u is important to me.
M. Ok...in meeting
T. Kk. Have a great day. Talk to u later.
M. Just got out. Hope u have a good day too :)
Thanks again for listening to me last night.
T. Whatever you need. I didnt tell my atty or dede I came over last nite.
I wld get n trouble. Can u not mention it? I was worried about u
I said i went 4 a drive. I was really upset that kaine has kitty but doesnt
know what her favorite toy or blanket is
M. Please don't ask me to lie- especially over something trivial like tour (sic) coming by my house to talk. I recommend u be honest too- otherwise I think u will start to feel very alone- and that's not good. Unfortunately I speak from experience! Sorry that probably came across a little harsh. Didn't mean it to. I just don't want to lie and I don't want u to isolate yourself or have any dishonesty between your friend or especially your attorney.
T. Ok. I am already feeling alone so nothing new. I'm sorry to have put u n that position. I understand. I'm upset about kitty. I didn't do (here the texts abruptly end).​

No more sexting, M. says thanks again for listening to me last night, now they discuss friendship and most importantly M. tells T. not to lie. No dishonesty. Terri saying she feels alone. M. says don't lie about something trivial, just coming by my house to TALK.

I do think M. is working with LE.

tragco, it kinda sounds like MC might have been feeling guilty about the texts between the two of them and told her (visit on the 6th) that he didn't feel it was appropriate in after thought. This could be why she seems to back peddle and tell him his "friendship" is important to her. Trying to keep him as her ally, perhaps?!?

Just random thoughts on my part.

I am curious why these explicit texts would be needed by Kaine's attorney at this stage. I don't doubt he will win custody, and unless Terri wsa going to waive her rights and speak out, I don't think the judge was leaning her way on very much. It seems to be this could have waited (filing these detailed texts) and prevented the hurt to Terri's son and parents, and any other innocent victims who are suffering by her behavior.

Did they produce these texts simply in response to TH's half-hearted efforts to claim some supervised visitation? It seems like overkill to me. Most likely even the little baby will hear about these texts one day, now that they are in public record.

I am curious why these explicit texts would be needed by Kaine's attorney at this stage. I don't doubt he will win custody, and unless Terri wsa going to waive her rights and speak out, I don't think the judge was leaning her way on very much. It seems to be this could have waited (filing these detailed texts) and prevented the hurt to Terri's son and parents, and any other innocent victims who are suffering by her behavior.

Did they produce these texts simply in response to TH's half-hearted efforts to claim some supervised visitation? It seems like overkill to me. Most likely even the little baby will hear about these texts one day, now that they are in public record.

Well, Terri shouldnt have sent these gross texts knowing full well she was being monitored by the cops. Sometimes when people are lying about what happened to a missing child it makes others who love and care and who are mourning for the missing child do vindictive things.

I kind of think that even if Kaine thought about it that way (the baby hearing about the texts one day), he'd probably consider it the lesser of two evils - the other evil being Terri having direct interaction and a negative impact on baby K's young life.

And sadly, baby K will grow up with an abducted brother, a very broken home, a mother accused (officially or unofficially) of abduction and/or murder, a grief-stricken father.. the sexts will only be an ugly footnote. I know that's heartbreaking to think of, but no matter what happens from here on out, this will likely be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bridthur47