The Theater and the Shooting

JH was caught on red light camera 10 days before shooting. I guess the man that's been stealing all JH's mail is posting these items.

The suspect in the Aurora theater shooting case was captured by a red light camera ten days before the shooting, according to a citation uploaded to the internet.

The citation issued to James Holmes was uploaded to a Facebook page by a Pennsylvania man. The Pennsylvania man is being investigated for fraudulently forwarding Holmes' mail to an address in West Chester, PA.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/288723/42/Red-light-camera-captures-Holmes-before-shooting

2cs6fie.jpg

Hastings...it is so hard to tell. It looks orange on the back by the neck area,but it's hard to tell

Looks brown to me. By the way a person caught on a red light camera is not going to end up with a traffic violation on his or her record. All you have to do is pay a fine.
It doesn't go on any record. Which is why police chief wouldn't mention it being on his record.
Those conspiracy theorists crack me up.

Looks brown to me. By the way a person caught on a red light camera is not going to end up with a traffic violation on his or her record. All you have to do is pay a fine.
It doesn't go on any record. Which is why police chief wouldn't mention it being on his record.
Those conspiracy theorists crack me up.

I'm pretty sure this is one ticket that is probably not go to be paid.

Well, this traffic ticket was 5 days after he set up his adult finders account.

Here the site to get all the ticket information for the ticket and video of him speeding
http://www.cite-web.com/PublicINQ/default.asp

His ticket number is 12R44104
and the pin is 276938030

When did he upload photos to his adult friend finder account? He could have set up the account, then uploaded photos later. I don't see any hint of red in his hair in the traffic photo.

I'm pretty sure this is one ticket that is probably not go to be paid.

I am not sure it's even considered a ticket. It's a fine. You don't get any driving points for it or anything like that.

When did he upload photos to his adult friend finder account? He could have set up the account, then uploaded photos later. I don't see any hint of red in his hair in the traffic photo.

Makes sense. I don't know when the orange hair picture was uploaded.

I don't see any hint of red in his hair in the traffic photo.
Snipped by me...

It's an horribly lit photo at a bad angle but sometimes when I look at it I see darker red hair (not that dreadful neon orange color in his mugshot) but this could be that mentally I'm seeing red and the bright color on the mirror-like reflection of the sunglasses is distorting by perception.

That being said the color of his hair in the traffic cam photo ranks at the bottom of the list of critical unanswered questions I want factual answers to...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2

Also, two federal lawsuits filed from the victims. It doesn't list an exact amount, but says it's over 750,000

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...-shooting-victims-file-suits-against-cinemark

There are some interesting things in this lawsuit. It details a lot of the timeline of the shooting. I wonder where the info is coming from. Another link to the docs are here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/106946898/Denise-Traynom-and-Brandon-Axelrod-v-Cinemark-USA

A couple of examples of things I find interesting:

Even after the gunman left the theater and there was no further gunfire, for manyminutes no theater personnel took action to assist the injured who were still inAuditorium 9. It took several minutes for law enforcement to finally arrive. During theentirety of that time, the movie continued playing, and the house lights remained verylow or off.

The gunman made one or more trips from his car through the open exterior door of Auditorium 9, bringing his arsenal and ammunition through that open door.

They said they found 4 at the scene and 2 were his

They didn't say why he had 2 or who the other 2 belonged to

Also found in his car were tack strips (the kind you throw on the street to stop a car)

I figured the other 2 gas masks were the Aurora police's. I know they had gas masks. It wasn't clear why they would be confused with Holmes possessions though, maybe the arresting officers took theirs off and laid them near his vehicle? Interesting he had 2 and there were speculation of 2 people involved. Still not sure how I feel about that but it's weird. And the tack strips are odd too, what the heck was he planning to do with that??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back