The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path

I have been researching this case since the day it happened. I have believed from the beginning that DP is a serial killer. I believe he killed SP mom, among others.

As far as telling the Bollingbrook PD lets just say LOL...and leave it at that. Take that as you will but believe me there would be no help for anyone,coming from the dept., when it comes to anything re: DP.:waitasec:

Had it not been for the Illinois State Police this whole case would have faded into the woodwork.

JMHO

Wow. Just...wow.

I'm dumbfounded to find all of this out.

Here is what I have found about the wake of bodies in the path of Drew Peterson...

Vikie (wife #2) Boyfriend murdered

Tom Morphy (half brother of Drew) Wife is currentlly Missing

Christy Cales (Mother of Stacy) Currently Missing

Steve found dead hanging in Garage (this is the brother of Monica, she was whom Drew was having an affair with while he was married to wife #2 Vickie)

Kathleen Savio Murdered (wife #3)

Stacy Peterson (Missing presumed dead wife #4)

Tom Morphy (attempted suicide or was it?)

This is the list I have came up with so far....I do have a little more info on Monica's brothers Steve's death...I will post it on next post..

This give me the chills, the creeps and every other word like that in the dictionary...ugh

Monica's brother Steve Rhea was found hanging in his his Garage in January of 1986..At the time he was upset with Drew Peterson for having an affair with his sister Monica while being married to wife #2 Vickie....At the time Drew and Vickie lived 1 street over from Steve and Monica and Drew use to hang out in the garage of Steve and Monica's home all the time, Once Steve was found dead Drew claimed to be the first officer on the scene..

But the following is a part of an interview that appeared on cbs2 right after Stacy went missing..

More than 20 years ago, Drew Peterson was fired from the Bolingbrook Police Department after the village board of police and fire commissioners found him guilty of disobedience, conducting a self-assigned investigation, failure to report a bribe immediately and official misconduct. He had been indicted two months earlier on charges of official misconduct and failure to report a bribe. Peterson was working under the auspices of the Metropolitan Area Narcotics Squad at the time. Indictments alleged he solicited drugs in exchange for information about his agency.

The charges later were dropped. Special prosecutor Raymond Bolden said at the time the charges were not provable.

Drew Peterson won reinstatement with the department in March 1986. Judge Edwin Grabiec ruled police and fire commissioners lacked sufficient evidence to find Peterson guilty of the charges.

Here is my question How could Drew have been the first responding officer when it clearly shows he was kicked off of the force during this time and was not reinstated until march 1986...He may have been the first one there but I do not think it was in an official capacity but it apparently worked and he was able to get away with possibly his first murder...

Wow, just wow. :eek:

Not willing to say it might of been his first murder...but seemingly not his last.

I didn't see this possibility listen on this thread:

From findstacy, an owner of a cable company --

Missing: John M Spira
http://www.johnspira.com/
FYI-I posted this due to Oakbrook connection. also owner of a cable company. There is a Richard Mims listed as the Rep for cable companies in Illinois. DP possibly wearing At+T jacket. Comcast/At+t stickers/magnets possibly observed in DP garage. Blue crates possibly from cable company. In addition to this guy missing/possible homicide etc...

His band, the Rabble Rousers, played at Bolingbrook venues. (for what its worth). One of his hobbies was also aviation.

Did you happen to notice the : John's Business was burned to the ground Sunday, September 16, 2007.

DP talked about burning a house down didn't he?:confused:

Was she or her body ever found? tia

Stacy's mother has never been found, dead or alive. She simply walked out of the house one day, with her bible in hand, and her purse, and disappeared. According to family, she did disappear from time to time, but never for more than a few days or a couple of weeks.

Stacy's mother lost two children. One to a house fire and one (named Lacy) to crib death. After losing those two children, the mother was a bit eccentric.

1. 1986 - Drew Peterson's ex-girlfriend's brother suspicious suicide ??
2. 1994 - Drew Peterson's Ex-Wife #2's new boyfriend found murdered
3. 1997 ? - Drew Peterson's sister-in-law missing !
4. 1998 - Stacy Peterson's mother missing
5. 2004 - Drew Peterson's Ex-Wife #3 found dead in waterless bathtub
6. 2004 ? - Drew Peterson's Ex-Wife #3's new boyfriend (may be rumor?
7. 2007 - Drew Peterson's Current Wife #4 Missing

Quite a list I would say.

So sad.

Here is what I have found about the wake of bodies in the path of Drew Peterson...

Steve found dead hanging in Garage (this is the brother of Monica, she was whom Drew was having an affair with while he was married to wife #2 Vickie)

This is the list I have came up with so far....I do have a little more info on Monica's brothers Steve's death...I will post it on next post..

What about these two as additional potential victims?
John Spira
Rachel Mellon

1) DP had known and worked for/ with John Spira and had a " falling out" with him, as I recall.. Most people suspect his widow and former partner who married each other, but DP is a serial killer, IMO.

2) DP was heavily involved in Rachel's case-- perhaps he inserted himself into the investigation. There have been hints of domestic abuse upon Rachel by her step-father. However, what if a DV/ abuse/ neglect report was filed with police by Rachel or her mother, and DP became " involved" while she was still alive?

I would apply the principle of Occam's Razor to these two, but like I said, I think DP is a serial killer. All logic is off when it comes to men who have a God complex and kill under the protection of The Shield.

I also think Rachel Mellon may turn out to be the body now being DNA tested. Still doesn't mean DP wasn't involved, especially if the body WAS in the blue barrel reported near the body in the water.

One thing I recall from step- bro Tom's early interviews about the blue barrel. He said that he didn't know HOW a body could be " twisted up" to fit in the barrel but that it WAS heavy. I take that to mean even 5 foot, 100 lb Stacy would have been a difficult fit in Tom's mind.
Makes me think again of intentional partial dismemberment to obstruct ID of remains vs. natural decomp/ disarticulation over time.
If the barrel was weighted down, as we believe it must have been if put into a body of water, then her body had to fit in the barrel with whatever might have been used to weight it down- either fresh quick-set concrete or his scuba weight belt.

Soulscape on the Astro thread for Stacy discussed dismemberment of the body. UGH! DP makes me sick!

FWIW, I now feel John Spira was murdered by his ex wife and her business partner. Not to say they didn't have help, but after digging into the case, that's my feeling. They were set to sign a property settlement and it was not going to favor the ex wife. John's last phone pings were in the area of her house. Then having inherited the business, I think she burnt the business down to collect on insurance and get rid of evidence. There have also been a systematic removal and distruction of signs, billboards and posters related to John.

John's case bothers me so much. He appears to have been a kind and talented man, missed by many.

ETA: Here is the link to John's case.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3781791#post3781791"]IL-John Spira missing since Feb 23- St. Charles Illinois - Page 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Wow, I had no idea there was this many suspicious death's surrounding DP. I can't believe the media hasn't picked up on some of this, or maybe they have and I missed it ? I hope for the sake of many that Drew never walks free again.

Did Stacey's mom go missing before, or after she met Drew?

Did Stacey's mom go missing before, or after she met Drew?

Supposedly, her mom went missing before Stacy met Drew, but not sure how accurate that may actually be. Stacy's mom had a drinking problem and could have met Drew at a local bar at some point in time before she turned up missing. I have always wondered if Drew didn't get rid of her too. But the story from Drew and Stacy's family is that Stacy's mom disappeared before DP met Stacy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back