The Trailer Park

Here's google map.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=9435+N+Clinton+St,+St+Joseph,+Allen,+Indiana+46825&hl=en&ll=41.17204,-85.090742&spn=0.004466,0.010568&hnear=9435+N+Clinton+St,+St+Joseph,+Allen,+Indiana+46825&gl=us&t=h&vpsrc=6&geocode=FYQ1dAIdB5zt-g&z=17"]9435 N Clinton St, St Joseph, Allen, Indiana 46825 - Google Maps[/ame]

Well in that the grandfather owned the mobile home it is possible that they were afraid that if they didn't get that out of the park that management would have a legal right to enter that premise after 30 days under abandoned property laws.

Also I think they will have more time to really forensically examine the trailer without the watchful eyes of neighbors.

They would have had to put the trailer under 24 hour surveillance to preserve the chain of custody for evidence. What if someone else entered the trailer like for example Mom or Grandmom?

Probably seized it with a search warrant as they do with other mobile property such as vehicles and then haul them to LE's forensic labs to do a thorough exam. The grandfather may have owned the trailer but LE would not want to continue paying lot fees or provided security to protect evidence from .

JMO

Also sometimes as in Shawn Morgan's case and other offenders who have murdered a child or even an adult, people come along and set fire to the homes of the offender. I'm glad they moved it out of the park. No tampering with evidence.

eta, I'm worried about Ali's funeral too, there's so many angry people I'm reading online.

My thoughts exactly. Alot of angry people and some could have a mob mentality.

I am trying to think why they needed the whole home as evidence,if she was dismembered in the bath tub,why not just take the tub? I live in a mobile home-a double wide,but have been in several singles,they are very small..what could be in that small home that they needed to cart the whole thing away???

unless..most hot water tanks are found in a space in the master bedroom-did they put a new one in before the GP
passed and put it in a different location,which would give MP that storage space for something else and LE did not
want to take that area apart,so they just took the whole home! IDK

I read in one of the articles that they were afraid somebody would vandalize or burn the place down, so they took the whole home to preserve any evidence that might be in there. I seem to recall that the owner of the trailer park wanted it out of there, because of the attention it was getting.

The U Store Family Trust owns properties at 9435 N Clinton and 9636 Diebold. Looks like storage units, a single property and the trailer park.

I wish I could figure out how to get rid of that annoying red shading.

90b58249.jpg

The red shading is on the storage unit place (I think). The trailer park to the left of that, and the other property owned by USFT above that.
--------

Good find. You'd have to figure that LE is examining all those storage units.

Read of many cases where these types of structures are used by perps. to hide victims, evidence of victims. I know I read of one case where the perp. took victims to a rental/storage locker type place he had outfitted with soundproof material, a mattress.

It took them a couple days to take the trailer, maybe time for preliminary testing on fluids to have already been done?

I'm really thinking they either took the trailer because they didn't find enough blood evidence to believe that a dismemberment had occurred, and they are trying to rule it out completely as the only scene, or they found blood that did not match anyone known to that trailer. So either they got too much, or not enough.

Another possibility, suggested by my brother, is that maybe at some point that trailer was used for manufacturing drugs. That would make it uninhabitable, and it would have to be moved anyway. They might just be searching it to make sure they have everything necessary before it is destroyed.

The old pervie gp had only been dead 2-3 wks. If he had end stage COPD he could not have lived there if drugs had been manufactured there, he was probably on home oxygen as well and its way to flammable for that. I rule the drug theroy out.

The old pervie gp had only been dead 2-3 wks. If he had end stage COPD he could not have lived there if drugs had been manufactured there, he was probably on home oxygen as well and its way to flammable for that. I rule the drug theroy out.

In our area we have heard about something LE is calling the Shake and Bake Method so it could have been something like that even, if something like meth was being made there. It's rampant in this area so I read all I can. I went to school with a guy that died in his home when it exploded from making meth. I don't really think druggies think out things that well. If they want it, they're going to make it happen regardless.

MOO

-Paulette Hair, 45, is a former manager at the trailer park who lives at a nearby trailer park

The Souders home "was one of only a few at the trailer park — located off an expressway and across from an open field — with signs of children".

Some RSO neighbors who have been commenting:

-Greg Shumaker said TS was worried about the RSO residents of the park when the family moved there to care for ailing James Lemmon, particularly about GS and also MP although he's not a RSO.
-he claims to have introduced MP to James Lemmon with whom GS was in jail together
-he says MP moved away briefly but returned and it wasn't unusual for him to watch TS's children

Richard Patee lives next door to MP and James Lemmon and according to him MP had known the family for 3 or 4 years.

The source for the above info:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...31qHGA?docId=25493145c7404278b357f0defb9074d5

BBM

Ok, I may regret this - but does anybody else think this comment is ridiculous? I mean really - so worried about 2 particular guys when she was plunking her family down in the middle of RSO-ville? :snake: MP was supposedly a family friend already, and she was worried? PUHLLEEASE.... (maybe GS stab at 15 min of fame?)

What makes me angry about this statement (and it's variations) is it's repeated/quoted frequently in msm. It almost makes a person think TS had a second thought about moving there, and in my humble opinion - I don't think the supposed conversation ever took place and I don't think she hesitated once about moving there.

I'm so distraught about what happened to this child! :furious:
Where was mom's radar? Don't we all have it - that little voice in the back of our head telling us something's not right? I've had it, only to have my "creepy feelings" confirmed many months or years down the road that I was right all along. Aren't moms supposed to have extra-sensitive radar? :steamed:

I'm not absolving AS in all of this, but so far, he seems such a non-entity during this time. We don't hear a whole lot about him other than he works nights and sleeps days? Guess he turned his daddy radar off. :mad:

All of the above MVHOO

ok, I've said enough...:deadhorse:
:computer:

I don't know how long it has been like this, but I noticed the trailer park has the name on the sign covered up.

A tangentially related article:

In Allen County, two Allen County Police officers are charged with monitoring nearly 500 registered sex offenders. Perhaps the biggest issue Detective Mike Smothermon, a member of the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Team, deals with is the 1,000 Foot Rule. The rule was created to protect the public as well as create a set of guidelines by which sex offenders could live, but instead, according to Smothermon, has created more problems than solutions and was created out of political convenience.

Smothermon says that with so little places in the county for sex offenders to go, two things occur regularly: they often live together and they often are forced to lie about their residencies because they are repeatedly denied certain addresses based on location.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/The-Sex-Offender-Near-You-138641174.html

Site of Aliahna's death to be auctioned

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (AP) - The Fort Wayne mobile home park where 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon was beaten to death and her body dismembered will be offered for sale at an auction April 14 by a company that sees potential in redeveloping the site.

more at link, including video

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/site-of-aliahnas-death-to-be-auctioned

Tract #4 - Consists of 4.85 +/- Acres of Land with 520' of road frontage on Diebold Rd and 475' of road frontage on Clinton Street. This tract currently is a mobile home park - However, the trailers are not included in the sale of the property and will be removed at the expense of the Seller not later than August 31, 2012 (See Terms and Conditions). The pole type utility building and 2 story apartment/office bldg on this tract will remain. This Parcel is ZONED CM4.

http://www.steffengrp.com/auctions/get_auction.php?id=20120414

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back