The "Trophy" Jewelry Collection

In People Magazines (dated April 19) article on Alcala, there is a picture of some of the jewelery he had collected. One thing I notice is what looks like a cuckoo clock, could have been either an earring or I'd guess more likely a pin. There is also what appears to be a pin of a baby carriage. (That really bothers me.) There also seems to be a small red heart with a white cameo in it and what appears to be a black onyx ring. It also shows the little case he kept them in, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if that belongs to one of his victims as well, red with a Japanese garden design. There is more, but I can't make them out well, and it appears there's even more than is shown in the People Magazine, as the photo appears to be cropped.

If LE really believes these are "trophies", I do not understand why pictures of this collection have not been released to the public. They are not sure about the pictures of the people they released, whether they are friends of his or his victims, but they seem damn sure this jewelery is from his victims, so why in the heck haven't they released pictures of the jewelry. :banghead:

Has anyone else picked up the magazine and can you make out any of the others?

thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back