The Use of the Shovel

IMO that story about sick dogs was Cindy trying to take the blame for the chloroform searches, nothing more. A stupid lie, she didn't look up chlorophyll on the internet. If she had, she would have found that it is not harmful to dogs but it is used to clean their breath.

Aw, I wasn't really goin that far with it anyway, just the thing about the bamboo made me think of these fools, but just about everything goes back to this case in my head these days-I should promptly hop over to the "addicted to this case..." thread!

IIRC the forensic testing on the shovel showed nothing of significance. If the shovel was used to move a decomposing Caylee I would think there would be evidence of such remaining - or evidence of a clean-up on the shovel. It makes sense to me that ICA would enjoy the ultimate FU to her parents by burying Caylee in the backyard. Weren't there searches on the computer relating to shovels??? Perhaps researching what type of shovel you use when you dig a hole in Florida soil??? Borrow shovel - check, attempt to dig hole - too difficult, time for new plan.......move Caylee's body back to car and return shovel to neighbor.....

If only she was as responsible with Caylee as she was with that shovel!

When you put it that way I must agree!!!! :bowdown:

Your explanation is awesome and gives me comfort to know these issues will be cleared up for the jury, just like you cleared this up for me.

Since this territory is :whoosh:

As much as I'd like to take credit for this, the best I can do is a cut and paste from people much much cleverer than me. :blushing:

As much as I'd like to take credit for this, the best I can do is a cut and paste from people much much cleverer than me. :blushing:

:shush:

That's the makings of an excellent sleuther!!!!

I'm reading ACandyRose.com and thinking about the shovel. I did read the other post about the shovel but it's from 2008 until Feb 2011, so I decided to be brave and start my own.

I have a theory, my first in this case, and I did not see it discussed. I think ICA used the shovel to put dirt in her trunk to try and conceal the odor while Caylee was in it. ICA wasn't dirty when she returned it, there was dirt found in the trunk, and ICA used it with her car backed into the garage when no one was home <to see what she was doing>.

http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days-061808.htm

What day exactly did she borrow the shovel? I can't recall but I have a theory that stemmed from the computer searches "neck breaking" and "shovel". Of course this would only be likely if she borrowed the shovel on the 16th or 17th. I am sorry this sounds so awful, hopefully Caylee was out from the chloroform before this took place (if it even did). I also thought about the fact that there was barely any evidence on the shovel, perhaps she put the shovel into a garbage bag before using it to keep it clean so she could return it to BB.

Back in 2008 when I joined Websleuths and posted a few times (as you can see I still kind of just lurk even now) my little one was 3 and had a sandbox. I remember around that time hubby and I decided to move her sandbox in a less sunny area and we had to use a shovel because it was so heavy. Back then I speculated that maybe ICA needed the shovel to lift up an edge of Caylee's heavy sandbox because she had something hidden under there (chloroform?). Its really quite easy to pry up a sandbox w/a shovel. Funny, when we moved our little ones sandbox hubby made the comment, "if you wanted to hide something this is where you would do it" cuz sandboxes dont move and we had a little teenager at the time too, lol...

I still wonder if ICA needed the shovel to get something she was hiding under the sandbox? CA prob searched her room and things all the time and Im sure CA never would have looked under Caylee's heavy sandbox... Just something to throw out there...

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back