• North America

Votes: 543 81.7%
  • South America

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
San Francisco with seasonal posts from Little Saigon (OC), California

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tampa, Florida :) hoping one day to move to Seattle..

#ComeHomeChristina

Hi there everyone.
Im from a town called Bendigo in regional Victoria,(it's a beautiful place) Australia. I love Websleuths and would get on more often if time permitted (we are on a horse farm) my fave thread is the True Crime Movie and chatting back and forth with Stanreid and fellow movie buffs. I also try to keep up with the McStay Family news as that sort of stuff never makes the news here. Kate x

Hi there everyone.
Im from a town called Bendigo in regional Victoria,(it's a beautiful place) Australia. I love Websleuths and would get on more often if time permitted (we are on a horse farm) my fave thread is the True Crime Movie and chatting back and forth with Stanreid and fellow movie buffs. I also try to keep up with the McStay Family news as that sort of stuff never makes the news here. Kate x
Hey Kate [emoji5] I'm Christina. Australia is absolutely beautiful, I'm jealous lol. Btw, I love y'alls accent!!

#ComeHomeChristina

Hi there everyone.

Hey Kate [emoji5] I'm Christina. Australia is absolutely beautiful, I'm jealous lol. Btw, I love y'alls accent!!

#ComeHomeChristina

My home Australia-fanbloodytastic one day and bloodybeautiful the next.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 519
Last I checked, New Zealand isn't a continent, so it's not missing from a list of continents.

So which continent would NZ be a part of, if any? I seriously have never thought about it until I read your comment. What is Iceland part of? Now you've got my curiosity going!

So which continent would NZ be a part of, if any? I seriously have never thought about it until I read your comment. What is Iceland part of? Now you've got my curiosity going!

New Zealand and Iceland are islands.

New Zealand and Iceland are islands.

I had to look it up...

Islands located near a continent are generally considered, in a geographical sense, part of that continent. Greenland, for example, is politically part of Europe but belongs geographically to North America, as do the islands of the Caribbean and the western North Atlantic Ocean. There are some islands and island groups, however, that are not considered part of any continent, geographically speaking. New Zealand, Hawaii, and French Polynesia are among them.

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/siteindex/geography-faqs/

ETA Iceland is, bizarrely, both in Europe and North America.

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Iceland

Unlike neighboring Greenland, Iceland is considered to be a part of Europe, not of North America, though geologically, the island belongs to both continents.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Okay, fess up, WHO picked Antarctica???? LOL!

Could have been a distant cousin of mine who is now retired but for many years was captain of one of the UK's polar exploration vessels and spent a lot of time in Antarctic waters.

So....WS is a North American community with a few foreign participants. Or so the poll results show.

Taupo, New Zealand [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe instead of Australia on the list, rename it Australasia (which would include New Zealand, New Guinea/Papua New Guinea), and also include Oceania, which would include Micronesia, Melanesia and Polynesia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back