The window and the lights

no one at the time asked her for a link that i saw and no one questioned her post that i saw... you always have the option to go back and read thru the thread. maybe your answer is here somewhere. or, again, your other option is to ask her... i "got" what she was saying so that was good enough for me.

moving on...
Sorry. That's not how it works. Links are required if a poster wants to state something is a fact vs their opinion. That's what makes this site so much better than other sites. Otherwise Websleuths would be no different than Facebook. It would be a free for all with little regard to what the facts really are.

Maybe the screen was open enough to pass something very small through the window.

from nina's post:

"What the cameras saw speaks for itself," Young said.

what the camera saw was:

The investigators appeared to struggle to enter the home quietly, with a screen clanging down loudly as they clambered through the opening.

from the abc link:

Pretending to be intruders, investigators climbed through a window in order to gain access to Irwin and Bradley's home. The "break-in" was no easy task, as the detectives climbing through the window needed to be boosted in, and afterwards the window slammed down on the detective's legs.

Police, however, have been suspicious of the parents' story...

from the daily mail: more of what the camera saw:

A police re-enactment in the Baby Lisa case today raised skepticism about her parents’ claims that the child was plucked from her crib by an unknown abductor in the middle of the night.

The operation proved difficult for two officers acting as a potential kidnapper, as each had difficulty getting into the Kansas City, Missouri house and needed help from other investigators.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-Cop-gets-stuck-window-kidnap-enactment.html

i think it's quite obvious what the camera "saw" :twocents:

btw, thanks nina! awesome link!! :rocker:

PLEASE THANK THIS POST BEFORE POSTING

The Lisa Irwin forum appears to be made up of cliques. You know, the type you have in high school before you begin to understand that there are a lot of interesting people and places in the world and your fear of such limits the personal boundaries you set for yourself. The disrespect between the two cliques is tiresome.

That being said, we need another review of the rules (which is really just a curtesy as everyone should know them or how to find and read them by now): This is NOT hard. Post YOUR thoughts, theories and interpretations (easy enough right?). Read the thoughts of others (not hard). Respond to those that may be of a like mind (okay, that should work). If you disagree with another poster and cannot post nicely, MOVE PAST THEIR POST (how hard is that?) If another poster gets under your skin, PUT THEM ON IGNORE (only takes about a minute). If you must refute their post - then use a link and state the fact as YOU see it (you all know this case, it can't be that hard). THEN DROP IT! That's it. See, not hard. If a post offends you, ALERT it, DO NOT RESPOND TO IT, and MOVE ON. It is okay to disagree, but it is NOT OKAY to attack or make fun of others. AND THE SNARK...well, that needs to just STOP.

It is our hope this gets the message across. There are many good posters here and no matter what opinion we may hold on who we feel is responsible we all are here for Lisa Irwin and want her to come home safely and soon.

Thanks so much,

The Lisa Irwin forum moderators

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven