The Wonderful Woman Named Jaycee

Hey everyone, it might be a nice idea to remind your friends and family to include Jaycee on their holiday card list. Notes, cards and letters can be sent to the Dugard/Probyn family via Jaycee's attorney:

Jaycee Dugard
c/o Orrick, Herrington, and Sutcliffe
400 Capitol Mall Suite 3000
Sacramento, CA 95814-4497

And of course if any of them are looking for a worthy cause to donate money or gift cards to:
Jaycee Lee Dugard Trust Fund
c/o Viewtech
P O Box 596
Atwood, CA 92811

http://www.viewtechfinancialservices.com/jaycee.htm

Hey everyone, it might be a nice idea to remind your friends and family to include Jaycee on their holiday card list. Notes, cards and letters can be sent to the Dugard/Probyn family via Jaycee's attorney:

Jaycee Dugard
c/o Orrick, Herrington, and Sutcliffe
400 Capitol Mall Suite 3000
Sacramento, CA 95814-4497

And of course if any of them are looking for a worthy cause to donate money or gift cards to:
Jaycee Lee Dugard Trust Fund
c/o Viewtech
P O Box 596
Atwood, CA 92811

http://www.viewtechfinancialservices.com/jaycee.htm

i wonder if i could ship a gift directly to her thru that lawyer adress?

I wouldn't think they would want to sort through gifts... they'd have to be inspected for safety and such. Seems if she needs anything, it is probably money. I don't think she's ready either for something so personal as gifts from people. She's probably overwhelmed enough as it is with things she needs to attend to.

What gift would you send her?

I wouldn't think they would want to sort through gifts... they'd have to be inspected for safety and such. Seems if she needs anything, it is probably money. I don't think she's ready either for something so personal as gifts from people. She's probably overwhelmed enough as it is with things she needs to attend to.

What gift would you send her?

That's why I think it's great that you can send her a gift card. It's almost like sending a gift, but she or they can buy what they need instead of getting gifts of things that may be nice or thoughtful, but aren't imperative at the moment. Plus it's a little more personal than sending money. Our family recently sent a gift card and we got one with a dog on it because we know Jaycee and her girls love animals.

That's why I think it's great that you can send her a gift card. It's almost like sending a gift, but she or they can buy what they need instead of getting gifts of things that may be nice or thoughtful, but aren't imperative at the moment. Plus it's a little more personal than sending money. Our family recently sent a gift card and we got one with a dog on it because we know Jaycee and her girls love animals.

i remember from jayee's aunt tina that jayee wanted to see 'the proposal'. was thinking of buying it off amazon and shipping it lol
she probably will get it anyways

i remember from jayee's aunt tina that jayee wanted to see 'the proposal'. was thinking of buying it off amazon and shipping it lol
she probably will get it anyways

That's a very nice gesture, but I'm not sure it will work. For one thing, The Proposal is a romantic comedy and (hypothetical here, I haven't seen it myself) may have sexually suggestive scenes or jokes which could be triggering for her, even if she really wants to see the movie. Her therapist may discourage her seeing such a thing at this point, in which case your thoughtfulness would be wasted.

May be you could get a giftcard to K-Mart or Target that would cover the cost of a DVD and send it instead?

That's a very nice gesture, but I'm not sure it will work. For one thing, The Proposal is a romantic comedy and (hypothetical here, I haven't seen it myself) may have sexually suggestive scenes or jokes which could be triggering for her, even if she really wants to see the movie. Her therapist may discourage her seeing such a thing at this point, in which case your thoughtfulness would be wasted.

May be you could get a giftcard to K-Mart or Target that would cover the cost of a DVD and send it instead?

thanks i didnt even think about it like that. yeah i guess a gift card would probably be a better idea.

as tommorow marks the 100 day milestone of jaycee and the girls freedom, i thought i'd bump the thread :)

bumping for jaycee.
so happy she is taking such steps in hers and the girls life, to distance herself from the garridos and there influence. a long way to go but heading in the right direction.......

just thought i'd bump this up for jaycee and her wondeful family.

you guys can do anything you set your hearts too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back