Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think that Caylee's estimated time of death has been narrowed down pretty well and KellioPSL's theory is very very plausible. We may find out at trial, we may not. The part that's got me staying up at night thinking about and first thing in the morning, is where did she put her? Why is it so difficult to find her when KC's world seemed to be not far off the beaten path of Goldenrod?

Not 100% certain but I believe Tony drove most of the time when they were together. Tony's a guy with a new girlfriend - he's going to drive out of chauvinism. Besides, KC had no money and could not afford to burn her own gas.

However, IIRC part of the time his Jeep is in the shop. If I can find the dates-I will post them.

I wonder if KC parked as close to TL's apartment as possible or if she parked further away than necessary? Do you follow me? If she did have Caylee in the trunk- she probably parked as far away as possible. I wonder if LE raised this question with her friends?

I really think that Caylee's estimated time of death has been narrowed down pretty well and KellioPSL's theory is very very plausible. We may find out at trial, we may not. The part that's got me staying up at night thinking about and first thing in the morning, is where did she put her? Why is it so difficult to find her when KC's world seemed to be not far off the beaten path of Goldenrod?

Baznme - is not the estimated time of death based on phone pings and the flurry of calls in the afternoon of June 16th and KC's statement of 31 days? I don't think June 16th is the only day there was a flurry of calls and KC has yet to speak one word of truth.

I also think Kellio's and Cocoamom's theories are plausible, I am just not convinced of the time of death. AND mostly I'm not convinced because I know KC lies and I think the 31 days is a lie. In fact, going one step further here, I think just about everyone thinks KC held on to Caylee for a couple of days before she hid the body, which technically would be less than 31 days, right?

Salem

I have been waiting for a place to post this and here is as good a place as I have seen. I was reviewing some of the witness statements a couple of weeks ago and in looking closely at Ricardo's I noted something I had never seen before. He stated that Casey and Caylee were already at his house when he got home from work, but did not usually interact with Caylee at night because "she had already been PUT to sleep"...not the exact words but the PUT TO SLEEP is accurate. Who says that? I would say:
She was already asleep.
She was already in bed.
She had already fallen asleep.
She was not awake by the time I got there.
She had already gone to bed.
She was in bed.
She was asleep.

But it just struck me odd that he said she had already been PUT to sleep.

Wasn't he the one with the "win her over with chloroform" pic on his MySpace and took it down after this all happened?

If Casey gave Caylee chloroform, I doubt it was by accident...:eek:

I do not find it odd that he says "put" her to sleep. I myself say that sometimes and many of my friends and family do as well. For example, I might say: "I will call you back after I put my son to bed"...etc. I hear that alot. I don't see any relevance to that phrase.

OK I havn't seen this talked about that much so forgive me if I am confused. Casey's friend Chris S**** said that she came to his house on June 17th without Caylee and that she was driving a black jeep. I am assuming it was Tonys jeep she was driving since she did drive that at one time. If this is the case then I wonder what she did with Caylee's body and her car during that time b/c that is just weird to me.

Does anyone else think that these several pings could mean that she kept moving the body around?

Baznme - is not the estimated time of death based on phone pings and the flurry of calls in the afternoon of June 16th and KC's statement of 31 days? I don't think June 16th is the only day there was a flurry of calls and KC has yet to speak one word of truth.

I also think Kellio's and Cocoamom's theories are plausible, I am just not convinced of the time of death. AND mostly I'm not convinced because I know KC lies and I think the 31 days is a lie. In fact, going one step further here, I think just about everyone thinks KC held on to Caylee for a couple of days before she hid the body, which technically would be less than 31 days, right?

Salem

I think the 31 days came in from the last date anyone saw Caylee to the date of the phone call to the police. If you count the 16th of June through to the 16th of July and include the 16th of June as the first day and the 16th of July as the last day, yes, you get 31 days. Why wouldn't we be able to assume that Caylee's date of death would have been on the 16th of June? I guess I'm not understanding your question. Even if KC held onto Caylee for a couple of days before she hid the body, how does that change the 31 day timeline?

I think the 31 days came in from the last date anyone saw Caylee to the date of the phone call to the police. If you count the 16th of June through to the 16th of July and include the 16th of June as the first day and the 16th of July as the last day, yes, you get 31 days. Why wouldn't we be able to assume that Caylee's date of death would have been on the 16th of June? I guess I'm not understanding your question. Even if KC held onto Caylee for a couple of days before she hid the body, how does that change the 31 day timeline?

I think that something happend to Caylee on either the night of June 15th or really early morning of June 16th. Casey was seen with Tony at Blockbuster on June 16th and she did not have Caylee with her so I am assuming something happend to Caylee before that time. It had to be b/c she was scene without Caylee from that time on.

The only question I have is where was Caylees body at b/c Casey was obviously driving her car around and if Caylee was in her from from Late night June 15th/Early morning June 16th all the way to when she borrowed that shovel then her car would have been stinking to high heaven by then.

why does casey take caylee's clothes off if she's just expecting her to sleep while she's in the trunk?

florida is very warm in june even at night sometimes at night it is still in the eighties. She took her clothes off to keep her cooler.

I think that something happend to Caylee on either the night of June 15th or really early morning of June 16th. Casey was seen with Tony at Blockbuster on June 16th and she did not have Caylee with her so I am assuming something happend to Caylee before that time. It had to be b/c she was scene without Caylee from that time on.

The only question I have is where was Caylees body at b/c Casey was obviously driving her car around and if Caylee was in her from from Late night June 15th/Early morning June 16th all the way to when she borrowed that shovel then her car would have been stinking to high heaven by then.

That could explain the 2.6 days! Let's say she was in the trunk from either the night of the 15th, day of the sixteenth until the 18th which is when she borrowed the shovel. She may have been planning on burying her in the back yard but changed her mind. I think at that point is when she put her in some kind of container. C & A's garage is piled to the ceiling with them.

can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not but, here is a woman, supposedly drugging her child and putting her to bed in the trunk of a car, why the heck would she care if she got hot or not?

i don't think she took her clothes off until after she dies and before she puts her in a bag or suitcase and gets rid of the body.

why though ? why take her clothes off if she is already dead ? there had to be reason that her clothes were already off when she died, (sorry this is graphic) Why would you put clothes back on someone if they had died ?

I'm sorry - I don't think I explained myself very well. We are measuring the 31 days differently. You are measuring based on logic and I agree with you 100%. It was 31 days from the time GA last saw Caylee to the time KC returned home and was ultimately arrested.

What I'm saying is that KC told LA and the 911 operator that she had not seen her daughter in 31 days. This is the statement I question. I believe nothing KC says, nothing. So if KC is saying 31 days, to me, that means something else. Following that train of thought..... KC says she has not seen Caylee for 31 days, which takes us to June 16th, but if KC was driving around with Caylee for a few days and then hid her, for example, if KC hid the body on June 19th, then really she had not seen Caylee for 29 days. That's just an example, I'm not saying that's what happened. But I am saying that I don't believe KC so I don't think the 31 days is accurate. I think Caylee spent a couple of days as well as nights in that trunk before all was said and done.

Salem

See what I am so freaking confused about and maybe someone can help clear this up b/c right now there is a BIG HOLE for me.

Casey's car started smelling a couple of weeks after SB towed the car to the tow yard. The car was towed on June 30 and had NO SMELL. It was AFTER he got the car there that it began smelling but the smell wasn't bad b/c SB said the smell did not alert him then and that he just ignored the car after that. Fast forward now to July 15th when Cindy and George come to pick the car up. SB takes them to the car and as soon as the door flys open the smell is so bad that SB "remembers" the smell and immediatly knows its death. They then figure out that the source of the smell is the car trunk so they go to open that alll up. NOW this is where my theory where I need help with:

If Caylees body wasn't in the trunk at the time then why was the smell so unberable and why didn't the tow yard guy smell anything when he picked the car up? It was AFTER the car was towed that it began smelling so that is where I am confused. Something is not adding up to me and is making me wonder if this SB guy is in on everything. He says they threw the bag over the fence b/c it contained maggots and stuff. Could it be that they are leaving the part out that Caylees body was also in the bag?

This also makes me wonder that if Caylees body was in the trunk that long that maybe that is WHY the car is still smelling 4 months later.

Tow truck driver stated he had a cold and couldnt smell anything, both the tow mgr and ga looked in the bag, no child. I dont know much about decomp bit I bet the smell never goes away in that car.

OK I havn't seen this talked about that much so forgive me if I am confused. Casey's friend Chris S**** said that she came to his house on June 17th without Caylee and that she was driving a black jeep. I am assuming it was Tonys jeep she was driving since she did drive that at one time. If this is the case then I wonder what she did with Caylee's body and her car during that time b/c that is just weird to me.

Does anyone else think that these several pings could mean that she kept moving the body around?

her car was in the parking lot of tone's apt complex, with caylee in the trunk, I bet the smell was already starting to get bad, and I think she was trying to figure out what to do. I'm not sure about all the pings yet, still looking, imo.

I'm sorry - I don't think I explained myself very well. We are measuring the 31 days differently. You are measuring based on logic and I agree with you 100%. It was 31 days from the time GA last saw Caylee to the time KC returned home and was ultimately arrested.

What I'm saying is that KC told LA and the 911 operator that she had not seen her daughter in 31 days. This is the statement I question. I believe nothing KC says, nothing. So if KC is saying 31 days, to me, that means something else. Following that train of thought..... KC says she has not seen Caylee for 31 days, which takes us to June 16th, but if KC was driving around with Caylee for a few days and then hid her, for example, if KC hid the body on June 19th, then really she had not seen Caylee for 29 days. That's just an example, I'm not saying that's what happened. But I am saying that I don't believe KC so I don't think the 31 days is accurate. I think Caylee spent a couple of days as well as nights in that trunk before all was said and done.

Salem

OK...yes I see where you're going with this. KC told the 911 operator what she WAS SUPPOSED to say from a mother that had lost her child. Not what was, but what was going to work for her. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you go back and look at the pic's of the Anthony's garage, you'll see all the various sizes of plastic storage containers, different sizes all piled on top of one another (neatly) I might add. If KC took one to put Caylee in at that point because things were falling apart so to speak, I doubt the A's would even miss it. From that point, I have no idea how many days she had her in the trunk. I would guess that we would have to hunt down the pings from the 18th to whenever to try to pinpoint down the time she made the disposal.

Tow truck driver stated he had a cold and couldnt smell anything, both the tow mgr and ga looked in the bag, no child. I dont know much about decomp bit I bet the smell never goes away in that car.

What I know firsthand about decomp is the molecules attach themselves to the lining of your nose and sinus cavities and it takes a long time for that to go away. In my case, 3 weeks. It is a pungent, unique odor that one does not forget.

This leads me to believe that Casey moved Caylees body around at least 3 times. I do not think Caylee was in her car at all during that time b/c I think the stain would have been bigger.

Lets say that instead of having Caylee in her car she put her some where for the time being like this:

1. She knocks Caylee out the evening of June 15th. On early morning of June 16th she discovers Caylee near death and just thought she was dead. She freaks out thinking Caylee died when she hadn't yet and placed the body in a bag then put it in some location that no one knows of. If I had to guess it was probably done before it got light out. OK so you are probably wondering then when did she die? It could be that Caylee was so effing out of it from the medicine that she suffocated in the bag since she was near death anyway which maybe she didn't die until later in the night of June 16th or early morning June 17th. If this is right then Caylee might have died in early morning of June 17th making the decomp thing obviosly start to settle in.

2. The day that she borrowed the shovel she goes and gets the bag with Caylees body in it b.c she has then figured out what is she wants to do. She thinks she's going to burry her in the backyard but then notices the bag has ripped(hence why the dogs hit in the yard maybe? ) so she puts Caylee back into the trunk and some how manges to get rid of the bag maybe she kept that bag IN the trunk and put the pizzabox and stuff in it which is why the Tow yard guy found it. They did say there was maggots in the bag that was found.

3. Caylee lays in the car trunk now for another 2.6 days until the 22nd which could be why they got the sample of hair they did and why the stain was in her trunk.

4. After the 2.6 days goes by which it would now be June 22. Casey some how places Caylee in another bag and disposes of her either then or the 24th. Her car would definetly be smelling by the 27th then if Casey it went that way.

Do you think it could fit or am I way off? Its just a matter of where did she then put the body after the 22/23.

I'm thinking the stain was caused from vomit which is induced by chloroform. From what I am getting listening to the medical experts on NG, the death by chloroform takes place once there's been too much administered according to the weight of the person. Caylee was only 35 lbs. So, it didn't take that long. 30 minutes could be a very long time under those conditions.

Whether KC put her in a plastic bag or not, the fluids will continue to decompose in the trunk, body or not. There may have been body fluids on the clothes and were put into the bag. From the fluids, fly larvae can form, they mature into flies and lay eggs again, thus the "maggots". I believe Caylee was put into something more "leak proof" before disposal after laying there for at least 2 days. The shovel was borrowed on the 18th. I think she used it to help her put the body into the new container and I believe it was the clothes that were at one time in the bag.

I'm thinking the stain was caused from vomit which is induced by chloroform. From what I am getting listening to the medical experts on NG, the death by chloroform takes place once there's been too much administered according to the weight of the person. Caylee was only 35 lbs. So, it didn't take that long. 30 minutes could be a very long time under those conditions.

Whether KC put her in a plastic bag or not, the fluids will continue to decompose in the trunk, body or not. There may have been body fluids on the clothes and were put into the bag. From the fluids, fly larvae can form, they mature into flies and lay eggs again, thus the "maggots". I believe Caylee was put into something more "leak proof" before disposal after laying there for at least 2 days. The shovel was borrowed on the 18th. I think she used it to help her put the body into the new container and I believe it was the clothes that were at one time in the bag.

OHHH. OK. I have been so confused about things like these dates. another thing that I am confused on is if Caylee was dead on the 16th then her body would have been several days decomposed by the 24th so that doesn't make sense to me. Do you think you could shed some light on that one for me? LOL

OHHH. OK. I have been so confused about things like these dates. another thing that I am confused on is if Caylee was dead on the 16th then her body would have been several days decomposed by the 24th so that doesn't make sense to me. Do you think you could shed some light on that one for me? LOL

Yes, she would have been very decomposed by the 24th but I don't know where you're getting the 24th as a disposal date. If Caylee's remains were in a hard plastic storage container with a lid on it, KC could have had her in the trunk for many days without worrying about any more leaks of body fluid. I feel she disposed of her on the morning of the 27th. Then again, the 24th may have been when she put her in the more sealed container as she said to AH that she got rid of the smell. BUT.......she forgot about the stain and the clothes in the bag that also had body fluids on them.

Yes, she would have been very decomposed by the 24th but I don't know where you're getting the 24th as a disposal date. If Caylee's remains were in a hard plastic storage container with a lid on it, KC could have had her in the trunk for many days without worrying about any more leaks of body fluid. I feel she disposed of her on the morning of the 27th.

Because if she was in the trunk then Geroge would have saw Caylee in there and he saw the gas cans and some of the stuff that was in the trunk. So I am confused about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500