Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking those roots that were at the crime scene laying on the tarp. Could they have been bamboo roots from the A's to mark the spot or to grow and hide the spot? Nevermind, too much thought for CA to do.
You could be on to something there, makes complete sense to me bc KC said someting to the effect that they grow like wildfire, that could also be why she bached her car into the garage on the 20th.

I can understand why so many people myself included would rather believe it was an accident...
but there comes a point and its coming soon that were all just going to have to face the reality that Caylee's death was not an accident.
She was murdered by her mother.
The point has passed and continues to receed with each new day of information where all these accident scenarios become more and more implausible.
Sadly its not going to benefit anyone to continue to cling to them to the point of Denial.

I am one of those who still think that Caylee's death could have been an accident, not because I want or need to believe that, nor because I couldn't accept that a mother could murder her own child, but because I have yet to see any evidence that proves it could not have been an accident!

As I have posted in another thread, the latest 'bombshell' article that many members seem to be accepting as final confirmation that KC deliberately murdered Caylee, actually discloses very little that was not already known (or could reasonably be assumed) and certainly does not explain, confirm or validate what it infers.

If I hear or read evidence that convinces me that KC intentionally murdered Caylee, I will have absolutely no problem in accepting it, or in seeing her get the conviction that she would (then) deserve.

I am one of those who still think that Caylee's death could have been an accident, not because I want or need to believe that, nor because I couldn't accept that a mother could murder her own child, but because I have yet to see any evidence that proves it could not have been an accident!

As I have posted in another thread, the latest 'bombshell' article that many members seem to be accepting as final confirmation that KC deliberately murdered Caylee, actually discloses very little that was not already known (or could reasonably be assumed) and certainly does not explain, confirm or validate what it infers.

If I hear or read evidence that convinces me that KC intentionally murdered Caylee, I will have absolutely no problem in accepting it, or in seeing her get the conviction that she would (then) deserve.

I think the duct tape on her mouth is enough evidence to say it was no accident!

I wonder why the remains may have been placed in the back yard of the Anthony home, maybe this is where the wrapping in the trash bags took place.

That is my belief; that she "packaged" Caylee in the backyard. I'm not sure why she needed the shovel - other than perhaps she didn't want to touch the body. ??

I have yet to see any evidence that she could not have been killed by the Zodiac Killer either but I find it unlikely.
Almost all the other indications weve seen point to her being murdered by Casey.
And apparently LE and those processing the body dumpsite and conducting the forensics examination and the autopsy of Caylee's remains agree.

I think the duct tape on her mouth is enough evidence to say it was no accident!

If I read official confirmation that there was indeed duct tape found on the mouth and that it was placed there prior to death and that it caused or contributed to her death, then I will agree with you. At present that evidence is not available to us, so I will reserve judgement.

I have yet to see any evidence that she could not have been killed by the Zodiac Killer either but I find it unlikely.
Almost all the other indications weve seen point to her being murdered by Casey.
And apparently LE and those processing the body dumpsite and conducting the forensics examination and the autopsy of Caylee's remains agree.

Bolded by me

Okay - I am ready to be convinced, so it would be helpful if you could qualify the statement I have bolded. What indications that we've seen (in your opinion) point to premeditated murder as opposed to an accidental death followed by cowardly cover-up scenario?

what about Dr. G's assertion that cause of death was a homicide? she would have had to seen way more than any of us to make that statement? how does that piece of information fit into an accident theory? :)

what about Dr. G's assertion that cause of death was a homicide? she would have had to seen way more than any of us to make that statement? how does that piece of information fit into an accident theory? :)

Homicide is quite a loose term. Here is one definition of it, with some underlining by me to emphasise why I think the ME's determination does not rule out an accident:

homicide

The killing of one human being by the act or omission of another. The term applies to all such killings, whether criminal or not. Homicide is considered noncriminal in a number of situations, including deaths as the result of war and putting someone to death by the valid sentence of a court. Killing may also be legally justified or excused, as it is in cases of self-defense or when someone is killed by another person who is attempting to prevent a violent felony. Criminal homicide occurs when a person purposely, knowingly, recklessly or negligently causes the death of another. Murder and manslaughter are both examples of criminal homicide.

So, a reckless or negligent disregard for Caylee's safety and/or welfare could still be classed as homicide IMO.

thank you txDot for your thoughts. Never thought about a vaccuum before but that makes a lot of sense.

i just had this thought, and dont know where to post it , anyway
when KC said that Caylee would be home for her birthday, which was aug/9 doesn't that coincide with the meter reader's calls in aug? didn't the calls start on the 10th or the
11th?

Bolded by me

Okay - I am ready to be convinced, so it would be helpful if you could qualify the statement I have bolded. What indications that we've seen (in your opinion) point to premeditated murder as opposed to an accidental death followed by cowardly cover-up scenario?
I agree that the likely time line narrows things down but either accident or deliberate act fit. What tips the balance away from accident for me is the overall personality and behaviour of the perp. She at least had in her mind to be free and party without the responsibilities of Caylee. I think if an accident happened she would immediately realise that her "prayers had been answered" She was free. Any accident can be explained as "not my fault" That is KC's forte. Spinning tales is her life's work. For instance if Caylee had drowned in the pool she would have said it was CA fault for leaving the pool ladder or GA fault for leaving a door open etc. KC would have loved an accident to happen and to blame others. I think KC killed Caylee in a fit of rage and then went about trying to fake an accident. That would have suited her just fine. I think she looked to the pool, perhaps put Caylee in her swim suit, perhaps threw her in, but she could see things didn't look right. Can't imagine what other scenarios she considered and all the while she had Caylee in the trunk decomposing and making a faked accident less likely to work. She eventually merely dumped the body as the smell etc was becoming overwhelming.

I suspect the hair found on the duct tape contains hair folicals which show that Caylee was alive when the tape was wrapped around her little head; and of course it also contains hair folicals with the death band. Combine that with only KC's fingerprints on the duct tape and LE can conclude it was murder. JMO

So if the report we have been discussing is founded on fact, and the hair in the trunk is Caylee's, the defense has an insurmountable issue regarding the car.

IMO, They are going to have to 1.) devise an "accidental death" theory that fits the evidence or 2.) find a way to get the fictitious nanny into the vehicle.

Gonna sit back and watch this one with a tub of popcorn...

No.. it's about Caylee. I am personally happy that I only could hear Caylee's voice on the video they were so precious because I could hear every word. If Casey would have talked on the video then it would be said "Casey talks to much on the video." Having Casey's voice on the video would have more than likely been irritating to say the least.

It is saddening, that anyone could find the "silent videos" odd in some fashion because I think there could be alot of good parents that have done the very same. They want the video to be about the baby. We must be careful while condemning Casey (justly so) that we do not condemn actions that have nothing to do with the murder as we might condemn others(good parents) in the same instant.

Just can't see how the silent videos play into how Caylee was killed or much about Casey's personality. JMHO..

You misunderstand. I do not suggest these silent videos are in any way, shape, or form connected to Caylee's death. My rambling mind suggested whether it was possible, because Casey loved to make these films of Caylee's life without any influence from her via voice cues or interaction other than filming Caylee, whether there was a possibility that Casey also filmed Caylee's death. It is purely a connect-the-dots process and backed by nothing other than the notion that past performance predicts future behavior.

When I said "But it is not about you" I came off as snarky and mean. I apologize. My intent was to say "you are normal and your situation is normal and therefore your videos are normal." You should not fear being painted with the brush of Casey because you have done something similar. I did not find these videos "normal" in the sense that parents like to capture their children at play. These were just strange, and the video I pointed to in particular was disturbing because at one point, the camera does an upskirt shot of Caylee in the high chair. I don't just mean innocently catching a bad angle. Deliberately invasive, right up to the point that the camera actually makes contact with Caylee. I'm pretty sure your videos don't get that intrusive. My 14 year old son walked into the room while the video was playing and we both saw the same time. He was absolutely horrified, as was I.

Because of that (for the record, I was doing a search for Hercule for shots of the house for his floor plan project when I stumbled upon this video) I pondered whether it was possible that Casey could have filmed Caylee's death. A huge leap but in this case, nearly anything else that was improbable turned out to be real. I have nothing to back that up, and it is not a rumor I wish to get legs. It was just my breaking the "fourth wall" with my thoughts onto a message board.

That is all.

I agree that the likely time line narrows things down but either accident or deliberate act fit. What tips the balance away from accident for me is the overall personality and behaviour of the perp. She at least had in her mind to be free and party without the responsibilities of Caylee. I think if an accident happened she would immediately realise that her "prayers had been answered" She was free. Any accident can be explained as "not my fault" That is KC's forte. Spinning tales is her life's work. For instance if Caylee had drowned in the pool she would have said it was CA fault for leaving the pool ladder or GA fault for leaving a door open etc. KC would have loved an accident to happen and to blame others. I think KC killed Caylee in a fit of rage and then went about trying to fake an accident. That would have suited her just fine. I think she looked to the pool, perhaps put Caylee in her swim suit, perhaps threw her in, but she could see things didn't look right. Can't imagine what other scenarios she considered and all the while she had Caylee in the trunk decomposing and making a faked accident less likely to work. She eventually merely dumped the body as the smell etc was becoming overwhelming.

I fully appreciate and respect your opinions, but the only actual evidence you have mentioned here is KC's behaviour after the fact. We have the prosecution's evidence of her party pics, her apparent continued cheerfulness, evidenced in her IMs, texts etc. and the testimony of others that she appeared untroubled and carefree. But I have also taken note of the fact that for the first month of Caylee's 'disappearance', she was playing a 'role' (Caylee with 'nanny', mom enjoying free time). She appears to be an effective actress and prolific liar (no-one even seems to have suspected that almost her entire persona for at least 2 years was a complete fabrication), so there is the possibility that she was feeling emotional pain, but was just not allowing it to show. Then there is the fact that she seems to have avoided all her usual friends during this period, and was having nightmares. Plus, we do not yet know what she was thinking or feeling in her private moments, when she didn't have to maintain the 'act'.

Obviously the prosecution is not going to concentrate on, investigate closely, or highlight, any evidence that works against their charges, even though they are required to disclose any such evidence they do find, at discovery. So I feel that there is quite possibly a 'bigger picture' out there - but we're not going to get that from the prosecution. This is the job of the defence, and we've heard nothing at all from them as yet.

NEXT! :):crazy:;):)

I suspect the hair found on the duct tape contains hair folicals which show that Caylee was alive when the tape was wrapped around her little head; and of course it also contains hair folicals with the death band. Combine that with only KC's fingerprints on the duct tape and LE can conclude it was murder. JMO

What evidence do we have that hair was found on the duct tape?

Starting from the evening before her death.
Casey was planning to go to the HOT BODY Party.
She had no one to watch Caylee.
She had been resenting lugging Caylee around and could not think of a good way to lose her.

She wanted her out of the way, Caylee probably wanted her mother's attention,she wanted to show Casey the book she loved so much.
Casey was preoccupied with her party plans not what Caylee wanted her to do. after all children not quite Potty trained do need constant attention,also to be cleaned up often.
From eating,potty, general care.
Casey was feeling so burdened, so stuck, so in a hole.
She figured that she is the one who had Caylee and afterall the saying
" I Brought You Into This World,and I can Take You Out"

now this is often heard in movies and often a line in books.
Casey was living in a dreamworld where she is the most beautiful, most important person on earth.
She had to face the hard cold fact that NO she is not!
This child kept her from having attention,the 100% devotion of her family, since they doted on Caylee this took away from Casey.
If she let Caylee live to tell the truth that no Nanny was babysitting her, that she was stuck for hours on end in the car alone, the
truth of what was really going on would come out.
So motive?

Motive in my research of this case leads me to believe that Casey
had more than one motive.
She hated Caylee from the day she found out she was pregnant.
only she knows the reason why.

Caylee was very much a threat to her also.
Caylee was going to replace her in many ways...
Casey could not stand the thought of this little girl whom she lovingly called"SNOT NOSE"
would replace her in the world!
not just her family but totally...
so this is my guess as to why..makes no logical sense but even so it is possible?

This case has so many turns it truely is a MAZE and my heart goes out to the hardworking LE who have to unwrap layers of lies...
my prayers are with the LE...
Be strong....

I can't think like coniving CASEY...
but just saying that this from my reading and hearing about it is the reason she did away with darling innocent Caylee..

I fully appreciate and respect your opinions, but the only actual evidence you have mentioned here is KC's behaviour after the fact. We have the prosecution's evidence of her party pics, her apparent continued cheerfulness, evidenced in her IMs, texts etc. and the testimony of others that she appeared untroubled and carefree. But I have also taken note of the fact that for the first month of Caylee's 'disappearance', she was playing a 'role' (Caylee with 'nanny', mom enjoying free time). She appears to be an effective actress and prolific liar (no-one even seems to have suspected that almost her entire persona for at least 2 years was a complete fabrication), so there is the possibility that she was feeling emotional pain, but was just not allowing it to show. Then there is the fact that she seems to have avoided all her usual friends during this period, and was having nightmares. Plus, we do not yet know what she was thinking or feeling in her private moments, when she didn't have to maintain the 'act'.

Obviously the prosecution is not going to concentrate on, investigate closely, or highlight, any evidence that works against their charges, even though they are required to disclose any such evidence they do find, at discovery. So I feel that there is quite possibly a 'bigger picture' out there - but we're not going to get that from the prosecution. This is the job of the defence, and we've heard nothing at all from them as yet.

NEXT! :):crazy:;):)
We have mountains of testimany regarding KC before the crime?
Lying, hopping from bed to bed. Not working. Living a pretend life. Several pretend lives. If she were faced suddenly with Caylee dead from an accident. I think she would have easily and readily spun a story showing not only was it not her fault, it was somebody elses fault and in fact she would paint hereself as a heroine, having done her best. Just like the nutty claim by CA about "Mothert of THe Year Award". An accident would have suited KC just fine.

so there is the possibility that she was feeling emotional pain, but was just not allowing it to show. Then there is the fact that she seems to have avoided all her usual friends during this period, and was having nightmares. Plus, we do not yet know what she was thinking or feeling in her private moments, when she didn't have to maintain the 'act'.

*respectfully snipped*
this in itself is another problem for me regarding the accident theory.
imagine casey is in fact in pain. torn apart by the loss of her child but somehow able to hide it completely - is there any more private moment than the one in which she disposed of her daughter's earthly remains?
would a mother suffering unthinkable grief, having to finally say goodbye, forever, to her baby girl, choose to do so by putting her in a trash bag and dropping her decomposing body at the local dump?
this tells me all i need to know about what she was thinking in her private moments.
i'm not arguing with you - just explaining why i see things differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike