Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the location of schools etc., the population will grow on the fringes outside the areas where they are not allowed to live.

The real concern are the SOs who have absconded or who have not been caught yet.

I noticed in today's report of the round table meeting, LE have not completed the forensic tests on evidence they collected at the scene. No wonder they can't clear anyone or move forward in this case. :waitasec: Sheesh! All the theories in the world don't matter if they have no evidence to give them a real direction!

What is the round table meeting? thanks.

I know this is off topic but I have a question: could someone tell me what I can do to prevent being logged off every ten minutes? I'm being llogged off even if I'm reading or posting.

copied from above link: "officials also confirmed that a lot of evidence initially collected by crime scene technicians has not yet been analyzed."

I wonder where the evidense was collected from. Could they be referring to the MH or van maybe? It has been long enough for DNA resuts I would think. This statement to me is quite puzzling. JMO

I know this is off topic but I have a question: could someone tell me what I can do to prevent being logged off every ten minutes? I'm being llogged off even if I'm reading or posting.

That might be a question for a modertor. Are you being logged off of WS or is your internet shutting down?

Go here and ask this question, I bet someone will help you there.

I think what the hold up is, they were in that MH for over 2 weeks collecting data, evidence and prints, fibers, you name it. DNA takes 3 to 4 months on average to get back. The prints all have to be checked out, for every print, the computer data base runs 24/7 and it will find a minimum of 25 to 30 possible matches per print. A human then has to look at each print and see if it is a match. So if there are 100 prints lifted, RC, MC, TN, GGS, JR, HC, then all of the friends, workpeople, like the AC guy, the landlord, any prints left from people that lived in the MH before them, they ALL HAVE TO BE CHECKED OUT. Don't forget the 300 people they talked too. Takes months to do this, when you don't have a witness or a direction to go.

I think what the hold up is, they were in that MH for over 2 weeks collecting data, evidence and prints, fibers, you name it. DNA takes 3 to 4 months on average to get back. The prints all have to be checked out, for every print, the computer data base runs 24/7 and it will find a minimum of 25 to 30 possible matches per print. A human then has to look at each print and see if it is a match. So if there are 100 prints lifted, RC, MC, TN, GGS, JR, HC, then all of the friends, workpeople, like the AC guy, the landlord, any prints left from people that lived in the MH before them, they ALL HAVE TO BE CHECKED OUT. Don't forget the 300 people they talked too. Takes months to do this, when you don't have a witness or a direction to go.

thanks Bern. I forget Horatio is not on the case.:) Wish he was. jmo

There is always the possibility that some stranger actually came into the mh during the night and took Haleigh from her bed. The chances of Haleigh being held alive are extremely low or zero if this is the case.

No one has cared to entertain the idea of a stranger abduction because of things said by PCSO about the case, Misty, and other details. However, PCSO could be absolutely wrong in their assessment of the case. It would not be the first time crucial clues were missed and the concentration on one person led LE down a dead end path.

Strangers really do sneak into homes, take their time inside, and steal little girls from their beds. We have at least 2 men within 2 hours of the area who have been charged for it: Reyes and Reynolds (both have threads here).

I am trying to be more opened minded about an abduction. I have been stuck on the MH and Misty and from day one, thought Haleigh was dead from an accident and this was a cover up. But I am reminded of E. Smart and S. Hornbeck. It does happen, rare, but she could have been taken and may still be alive somewhere.

I've always thought Misty did something...most likely an accident. I don't think it was in cold blood. But then there was a panic and she got rid of her. I also don't feel that Ron was involved in it. I do think he knows by now what really happened. He was cleared by the lie detectors. She wasn't.

copied from above link: "officials also confirmed that a lot of evidence initially collected by crime scene technicians has not yet been analyzed."

I wonder where the evidense was collected from. Could they be referring to the MH or van maybe? It has been long enough for DNA resuts I would think. This statement to me is quite puzzling. JMO

Sounds like, based on the statement, they just flat have not analyzed early evidence that was collected.
Now, what that evidence is and what they mean by "analyze" ... that does puzzle me and frustrates me.
Whatever.gif

Sounds like, based on the statement, they just flat have not analyzed early evidence that was collected.
Now, what that evidence is and what they mean by "analyze" ... that does puzzle me and frustrates me.
Whatever.gif

I would think that if there is a great deal of forensic evidence some of it would be obvious and they would have been able to make an arrest if it was someone in the MH at the time. Wouldn't you? jmo

With the location of schools etc., the population will grow on the fringes outside the areas where they are not allowed to live.

The real concern are the SOs who have absconded or who have not been caught yet.

I noticed in today's report of the round table meeting, LE have not completed the forensic tests on evidence they collected at the scene. No wonder they can't clear anyone or move forward in this case. :waitasec: Sheesh! All the theories in the world don't matter if they have no evidence to give them a real direction!

Isn't that just unbelievable that they have evidence that has not been tested? Unless they just collected it in the last few weeks this, to me, is not acceptable.

I would think that if there is a great deal of forensic evidence some of it would be obvious and they would have been able to make an arrest if it was someone in the MH at the time. Wouldn't you? jmo

I don't think they found any evidence in the MH.... just moo

Probably so. I would think that some evidence could have been processed by now, but if they are trying to match fingerprints, then it would take longer. However, FBI labs are usually a little faster than this, I thought.

I am trying to be more opened minded about an abduction. I have been stuck on the MH and Misty and from day one, thought Haleigh was dead from an accident and this was a cover up. But I am reminded of E. Smart and S. Hornbeck. It does happen, rare, but she could have been taken and may still be alive somewhere.

Out of all the cases I have followed and the nightmare I lived through for some reason I do believe that Haleigh is still alive. My gut is usually right and Im hoping its right about this one. I have a feeling Haleigh will be found alive cant say exactly when but I believe it will happen:)

Out of all the cases I have followed and the nightmare I lived through for some reason I do believe that Haleigh is still alive. My gut is usually right and Im hoping its right about this one. I have a feeling Haleigh will be found alive cant say exactly when but I believe it will happen:)

BBM....I sincerely wish my gut feeling was telling me what yours is telling you...

Hi everyone, just wanted to say that I'm back from the conference and still missing a place where we can freely exchange ideas and theories about this case without folk being all offended, losing their pleasing personalities, and feeling constrained about what we can post and where we can post it.

I've searched out all the other sites I can find to chat with folk, but you all are by far the best group to talk with, so I'm sorry we don't have a place to do it. As you know, my best skills are profiling and I'll profile anyone, but there doesn't seem to be a place to do that here.

To keep this on topic I guess I should add that I continue to think that MC and RC are central to what happened that night, but like many of you I also have to confess that nothing quite makes sense.

Peace!

When things don't make sense, it indicates that truth is hiding. For this to be a stranger abduction, pieces would fit a little better. A door most likely would have been left unlocked by the occupants or there would be signs of another entrance. Molesters typically don't go through this much trouble.

No stranger likes to walk around places in the dark and find concrete blocks to hold a door while he bumps it...leaving no prints. He is quite a stealth or a seasoned burgler to perform such an act. There are easier ways to kidnap a child for sexual purposes than go through this kind of thing and not know if you were going to be met with a gun at the door.

Child abductors may lie in wait indoors or seize an opportunity but to blatently go about it like this is very odd, to say the least.

Suggest you read the Haleigh charts and analysis on the Forensic Astrology forum. Soulscape and others have provided us with the best information we have concerning Haleigh's disappearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant